Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: [ASK]How to get a lot of view and like with my video on youtube?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    370
    Thanks
    245
    Thanked 87 in 29 Posts

    Default [ASK]How to get a lot of view and like with my video on youtube?

    Hello BHT'ers I would like to know how to get just a simple view of my video in youtube and if is possible to get like and comments.
    what do you recommend me, any suggestions?
    not sure if is again rules put the link here?
    thanks for taking the time to answer me.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,585
    Thanks
    1,021
    Thanked 773 in 258 Posts

    Default

    I use vargex dot com upon the advice of several of the folks here. you can get views, comments, subscribers, etc. just dont over do it ...I start with 300 views, and my one complaint is that I order 300 and the video shows about one third ...yet it does get the video off to a start.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to bobmcalister For This Useful Post:

    scararm (04-04-2012)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    370
    Thanks
    245
    Thanked 87 in 29 Posts

    Default

    thanks for your comment, in fact I would like to get to start 1k views.


    Quote Originally Posted by bobmcalister View Post
    I use vargex dot com upon the advice of several of the folks here. you can get views, comments, subscribers, etc. just dont over do it ...I start with 300 views, and my one complaint is that I order 300 and the video shows about one third ...yet it does get the video off to a start.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    370
    Thanks
    245
    Thanked 87 in 29 Posts

    Default

    I check this domain but is in sales. any other suggestions will be acepted.thanks

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 25 in 24 Posts

    Default

    You can buy fiverr Youtube views. Couple thousand for 5$, It will give your video a quick kick start. Also you can buy subscriptsion, favorites, even relevant comments to your video.

    I've found that if you can get a lot of relevant comments about your video, it really spikes up the traffic rates of "REAL" viewers

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    370
    Thanks
    245
    Thanked 87 in 29 Posts

    Default

    thanks do you know someone that have this fiverr product.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpcoal View Post
    You can buy fiverr Youtube views. Couple thousand for 5$, It will give your video a quick kick start. Also you can buy subscriptsion, favorites, even relevant comments to your video.

    I've found that if you can get a lot of relevant comments about your video, it really spikes up the traffic rates of "REAL" viewers

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    516
    Thanked 118 in 46 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scararm View Post
    Hello BHT'ers I would like to know how to get just a simple view of my video in youtube and if is possible to get like and comments.
    what do you recommend me, any suggestions?
    not sure if is again rules put the link here?
    thanks for taking the time to answer me.
    you can check this site to get free YT views

    Code:
    http://www.view2.be/

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 25 in 24 Posts

    Default

    Yes agree with fiverr too. I used one service from them before, $5 for around 6000 views and they delivered! Its not ultra fast though I think it took them about 2 months to finish the job. But for $5 I can't complain.

    Ryuchi

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 11:29 AM
  2. Youtube View Increaser
    By ancuh0 in forum Black Hat SEO Tools
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 05:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •