Anyone know a better UK based course for newbies?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Product Reviews' started by doncrolleone, Jan 15, 2012.

1. doncrolleone

doncrolleone New Member

Can anyone tell me if this course is any good? I looks like it's pretty low risk and gets you plenty of free stuff to start with.

Code:
    http://www.home-business-opportunities.co.uk
    I'm based in the UK and it may be of some use if I want to move on from quick fix WSO type cr4p.

Advice welcome!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2012
  2. frodo7200

frodo7200 Active Member

well its just an affiliate site, look at the page source. personally you'll find a lot more and for free here on the forum

doncrolleone likes this.
  3. underground906

underground906 Banned

Advice. Don't waste your time on shit you like this. Unless you want to learn how to sell get rich quick shit to newbies like yourself with repacked plr courses that teach you how to make 'how I made millions copying the get rich quick junk mail ads and how you can too'' infoproducts.

I know you posted on my thread a few times. When I see things like this it makes me question why that was, when my thread was about building something and learning from the right people, and that doesn't seem to be what you are after? You're looking for the easy road. You'll be looking a long, long time.

bourbon2000 and samscambuster like this.
  4. doncrolleone

doncrolleone New Member

Hi UG,
    I spend most of my day reading your threads and all the quality stuff that you post. I've just finished the uniqueness videos and gone through the exercises for my own channels. I've got a pretty good idea where I'm going from that course however I still need to go back and finish the longer courses.

I've done my research on this guy and he sells quality products. He has a very polished and "box ticking" sales page but if you want to sell, you need to hype a little bit. However, that's just an arm of his Internet Business School, which is the kind of legit business you aspire to yourself.

Anyway, don't worry. I know it's not for you. I thought you were meant to be off this forum for a while! :)

5. underground906

underground906 Banned

He may sell quality products. I've seen many of these same letters. They are exactly the same. I know one guy with the same MO, who did have a good product line and did have quality stuff.

My qualms are with the lies on the first page. How he makes all that money with no effort. All of these snake oil men put countless hours in, and then to sell stuff they pretend they made it just by laying in bad and thinking about it.

If the guy doesn't have the integrity and ethics to give it to you straight like D'Souza or Burchard, and are happy to mislead, then unless you want to emulate him and sell the make millions with no effort stuff to serial get rich quick seekers, then learn to build a product line from decent people. Sean and Brendon make more than this guy and will teach you to do it properly.

This guy's a pratt, he's selling plr junk. He's created nothing himself.

It's up to you if that's what you aspire to or not.

I came back to answer pm's and things. I might be away again shortly.

6. ba4met

ba4met New Member

Avoid... like the plague.

7. nevrog

nevrog Active Member

Not Available
    Yeah this kind of stuff is bottom of the pile, just there to screw the newbie IM'er.. You will find everything you need here!

8. george897

george897 Member

Self employed
    IMHO It's threads like this on this site that have saved my ass and also forced me to choose a path or direction. I've started and I'm on it. Who knows where it'll take me but I go forward with a smile.
    Thank you guys

9. fireball

fireball Member

Well Said ! There is No short road to Success !

10. Orange Creator

Orange Creator New Member

Software Engineer
    The sales letter doesn't convince me to buy, it definitely seems to good to be true. If you really want to start building a good income online, start selling your own products or services, create websites with good keyword research and start marketing. This is a much more inspiring way to create a living online and doesn't rely on sites like these. Still, if the man on the website did what he says he did, then fair play, it would be nice if everyone could be as successful online...

11. Gregory101

Gregory101 New Member

SEO
    I think to add here also reputations, contacts and quality depend on your successful business. Thanks

12. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

there are many threads here about newbies wanting to make money online. go and read. be patient and you'll find glory.