Autoapproveclub.com - Biggest Scrapebox Autoapprove List ever ! Daily refreshed / over 500k AA LINKS

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by memme, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. memme

memme Member

Home Page:
    [​IMG]

Autoapproveclub.com​

AutoapproveClub.com offers an exclusive membership for unique, daily updated autoapprove lists.
    The links can be used with Scrapebox or with our AutoapproveClub.com exclusive tools like the AAC Trackback Submitter. The AAC Trackback Submitter has a better success rate than Scrapebox.

BIGGEST AUTOAPPROVE LIST EVER !!
    ~500,000 AA LINKS !!!!

[​IMG]

Lists are updated once a day. So you will find many new links every day.

The whole list can be downloaded or you can filter and download it.

You can filter by:
    • Domain PR
    • Page PR
    • DoFollow or NoFollow
    • External Link Count
    • Link Date added by the bots
    • TopLevelDomain (.com, .edu, .gov etc.)

By combining as many filter options as you wish, you can generate your individual list. For example, you want to search for Dofollow links from .com with a PR greater than 3 and links should be no older than 2 days. This filter option is the greatest advantage of the Autoapprove club.

Best Autoapprove List you can get !!

No need to buy any other AA lists anymore !

The membership is only $99 for the first month and then $69 for each following month. The first month is $99 because you get full access to the complete list including all links collected in the past.

With our membership you also get free access to the exclusive Autoapprove Club Tools like the AAC Trackback Submitter.

2. Richnerd

Richnerd Well-Known Member

Say, I wonder how you came about $69/month - that's 69 US DOLLARS every month!!???? I do not question the value of your service, or the work you may have put into it, but $69 per month for Scrapebox lists? I honestly think that's way toooooooo much bro (or sis). With that kind of money, I will buy scrapebox, sick submitter, senuke, bookmarking demon and then some! I wish you tons of luck but I will certainly pass this one - permanently

dihide likes this.
  3. memme

memme Member

Home Page:
    the service is more for peaple that sell blog comment links, then you have the money back with the first order.

some guys pay $99 for a static list every month that is just 100k large

think about that.

cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.