Backlinker 0.3.4 - BHSeos.com

Discussion in 'Member Downloads' started by MarioM, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarioM

MarioM Member

Instructions :

1.Download and Unrar backlinker 0.3.4 file from
    Code:
    http://www.multiupload.com/VAGZUN4NYP
    2.Start Backlinker.exe and inside username and password enter : blackhatim.com

it works but don't ask me how to use it, add links...

A new backlink tool is now available, exclusively for BHSeos.com members only. It’s called Backlinker (yes, the name is VERY creative) and this tool is very, very cool. Backlinker is a very easy to use tool that can generate thousands of backlinks very quickly. You give it a list of links and keywords (or it will scrape your sitemap and populate it for you), and it goes and harvests links based on the plugins that are installed, and then spams them extremely fast. It’s very simple to use, but don’t let the ease of use fool you. It’s extremely advanced and very good at what it does.

First – you create a new project. Here’s a screenshot of what the project details looks like:

[​IMG]

So you fill out the project name, base URL, main keywords, and the captcha service you use (currently Decaptcher and DeathByCaptcha is supported) – and you need a captcha service because all current plugins require captchas to be filled out. Then you check the plugins you want to use for this project.

Click on the next tab, which is “Page Spider”. This tab will allow you to spider your site’s XML sitemap so that it can auto-populate your deep links as well as the meta keywords used. But don’t worry, you don’t need a sitemap or even deep links to use Backlinker (however it’s better to build links to pages other than your index page). You can go to the project overview, where it shows all of your urls and keywords, and you can add them in manually. So go ahead and save your project, click the “Is Active” checkbox and your project is ready to be started!

Go to the status tab and choose the # of threads (you can use a maximum of 50 threads, however there will be lower success rate if you don’t have enough bandwidth/processor/ram to support them). Click Start and it will begin the process. Here’s a screenshot of what a running project looks like:

[​IMG]

xxxmov, vhick, Kamran Saleem and 5 others like this.
  2. MarioM

MarioM Member

Some footprints for backlinker plugins

ApeBoard:

"apeboard_plus.cgi"
    "apeboard.cgi"

DrbGuestbook:
    "Powered by DRBGuestbook"

eagBook:"ea gbook" + "seite="

GaGuestbook:
    "GA Gästebuch"

Laconica:
    "runs the StatusNet microblogging software, version"
    "runs the Laconica microblogging software, version"

MgbGuestbook:
    "Powered by MGB"

Nucleus:
    "E-mail/HTTP:" + "Nucleus CMS"

phpBook:
    "phpBook Ver."

phpDug:
    "Powered by PHPDug"

PixelPost:
    "Powered by PixelPost"

RicarGBook:
    "Powered by RicarGBooK 1.2"

Serendipity:
    "Powered by Serendipity" + "comment"

Trac:
    "Powered by Trac"

Yonkly:
    "Yonkly, Knowledge not Noise"
    yonkly.com/timeline
    inurl:yonkly.com
    "Home" "Timeline" "Login" "Sign up" "minutes ago" "Yonkly"
    "about" "hours" "Home" "Timeline" "Login" "Sign up" "minutes ago" "Yonkly"
    "about" "hours" "minutes ago" "Home" "Timeline" "Login" "Sign up" "Yonkly"
    "about" "hours" "Home" "Timeline" "Login" "Sign up" "minutes ago" "Yonkly"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Optimise the submissions

---------Blogging--------

Elgg
    - Adds url as a hyperlink at the top of the post
    - This is a micro blog site so creates a blog based on a random usename - doesn't seem to relate to keywords
    - Not sure about hyperlinks in the body yet
    - RSS feed created for each submission

---------Bookmarking--------

phpDug
    - Digg type application for people to vote on popular posts
    - Title appears to use a keyword and is hyperlinked to the url
    - URL displays in comments but doesn't hyperlink
    - Appears to accept medium lenght comment text

---------Social Media / Microblog--------

Yonkly
    - Creates an account on the site and posts a message
    - Adds the URL to a link titled 'Website'
    - Adds 1 keyword (the same one) as the title and post info

Laconica
    - Creates a profile page with a link
    - Also creates a microblog entry and adds keywords and the url only linked

---------Guestbooks--------

DrbGuestBook
    - Website url created as a hyperlink
    - No hyperlinks or urls added to the comments
    - Seems to accept a fairly long comment strings although without any hyperlinking there is no value in any length here
    - No useful RSS feeds

eagBook
    - Seems to accept fairly long comment strings
    - Doesn't look like it hyperlinks URL's
    - Adds the url link to a homepage icon
    - No useful RSS feeds

GaGuestbook- Short comment section
    - Adds url to homepage icon as link
    - Seems to add keywords to comments but not hyperlink the url there
    - No useful RSS feeds

MgbGuestbook
    - Guestbook style application
    - Adds the url link to a homepage icon - only link
    - Doesn't appear to add url to comment or any hyperlinks
    - Appears to accept medium length comment text
    - No useful RSS feeds

RicarGBooK
    - May post ip address if identified as spam or included as a url in the comments

phpBook
    - Adds the url link to a homepage icon
    - Adds hyperlinked keywords in the comments (medium length)

---------Commenting--------

Nucleus
    - Adds comment links to the Nucleus CMS blog platform
    - Adds hyperlink to generically created username
    - Adds comment and seems to hyperlink any url added

PixelPost
    - Posts comments under photos

---------Misc--------

Trac
    - Project management tracking application
    - Adds tickets to their systems
    - Displays the ticket and plain link in the main timeline
    - Plus also creates a ticket page that has the keyword hyperlinked to the url
    - Also has an rss feed for each ticket

---------No Links Posted Yet--------

- Serendipity
    - vBulletin

truninja, jimmyfds and ricky010 like this.
  3. MarioM

MarioM Member

[FAQ] Backlinker
    1. Q. Help! My captchas are burning up too fast!
    Also - remember you don't NEED to enter captcha information - but seeing as 99% of the sites we target utilize captchas - the # of targets will be severely limited.

2. Q. Backlinker won't start due to license verification fails.A. You *NEED* to whitelist the program in any Anti-Virus/Firewall programs you utilize. There are a few licensing calls made to our servers - so it's easiest just to whitelist all incoming/outgoing traffic from your backlinker folder and/or backlinker.exe. Also - Remember if you update and/or install in new folder - you'll need to REDO those steps.

3. Q. My captcha service doesn't utilize usernames/keywords - they just gave me a key #.A. Just choose the service you use, and enter the key # in the username field and leave the password blank.

4. Q. The license verification is failing even though I entered my username and password correctly.A. This is possibly due to a complex password being used. There are a few characters that are license system can't allow - such as the ampersand "and". If you have an ampersand in your forum account password - please change your password and remove the ampersand. Then try again to use the programs.

5. Q. I don't see my links when I import my links and keywords.A. It could be due to the color scheme you are using. Some of the defaults included white on white text when the row isn't highlighted. There's a STYLE.TXT file in your backlinker folder - and that is RGB code. You can change it to whatever you want.

6. Q. XML sitemap is not importing.A. When you enter the URL for your sitemap - make sure it's a FULL url, like: http://yourdomain.com/sitemap.xml and make sure it's in proper XML format. The keywords will get scraped from each url listed in your sitemap - using the META keywords in the sourcecode of that page. Also - very large sites will take a very long time, as the program needs to download every page to get the keywords. Another Note: If you're site is slow and takes longer than 4 seconds to load the header information - it will skip it and move on to the next url. So the url will get imported, but not the keywords. There's a timeout max to prevent slow sites from taking hours to import. You'll just have to add those keywords manually in the project overview tab.

7. Q. How do I import CSV files into my projects.A. When you are creating a project - go into the CSV Import tab, and choose the filename. It needs to be in regular text, CSV format. The format is:

Code:
    http://domain.com;keyword1,keyword2,keyword3
    If you want to make sure that the program didn't add any unnecessary characters - just open the file in notepad and make sure. It should look just like the above mentioned syntax.

8. Q. How do I edit the urls and keywords in my project.A. The only place you can modify your urls and keywords is in the PROJECT OVERVIEW tab of your project edit screen. So if you imported a xml sitemap or did a csv import and you want to remove some of the urls/keyword combinations - go to the "Project Overview" tab and highlight the entire row, one at a time, (by clicking on the first cell of that row) and then press DELETE on your keyboard. If you want to edit a line, just click on it and edit it. Remember to save your project once you are done. Note: your project "Base" url and keywords need to be edited on the "General" tab.

10. Q. I harvested my own lists. Can I use all the plugins with one list?A. No, when you are importing your OWN lists - you need to harvest for one plugin at a time. Also - if you are running several projects on one list - they will get randomly split between the projects.. Each project won't hit all the targets. You'll need to do each project by itself if you want each one to hit all the targets in the list.

11. Q. Can I run Backlinker on a VPS?A. Yes - however unless you have a VERY impressive VPS, it will run slow (but Backlinker running "Slow" is relative... meaning if you think getting 100 links an hour is slow.. then yes, it will run slow). Better to use a dedicated server, ie. Windows Server 2003, 4GB RAM, Dual Core... It runs fantastic on that setup.

12. Q. Can I run Backlinker directly promoting my money sites.A. Yes - however do it with moderation. Backlinker is *extremely* powerful - and some of the targets have been known to complain (it just does too good of a job and not many other tools have hit some of these targets). that being said - we've been testing Backlinker and in our tests, we use http://xxx.com as the target url. You can see for yourself how well it does (blackhat seo forum, blackhat forum, blackhat marketing). All we've done is run Backlinker (and just for testing, not long runs) - and it's already ranking on the first page for most blackhat terms - and this is a new site. That should be enough "proof".

13. Q. How does the custom content work?A. In the project settings, you can add custom content (in the custom content tab obviously). If you leave this tab empty, it will use default text, such as "What a great homepage", etc. When adding custom content, you can add ##keyword## to the content and it will randomly choose a keyword from your project (note: it chooses one of the keywords associated to the link it's dropping). You can also add ##url## to the content, and it will randomly select a url from your project. However, most plugins do not allow html links in the comments, so ##url## will just not be used for those plugins. Keep that in mind when creating the content, because it will just be a blank space where the ##url## syntax is placed. You can use spintax in your content, however don't use nested spinning (it takes too much processing and is just not allowed). To add multiple content blocks (comments) - separate them with a line that only has ~ on it. ie.

Code:
    Here is {an awesome|a cool} comment ~ You have a really {great|shitty} site. ~ Man, I just {fucking|really} {owned|spammed} your {webpage|site!} ~ I really {hate|love|like} ##keyword##

When you are adding custom content - there's generally two methods people use. You either try and make it sound legitimate - OR - you just add as much keyword related content as possible, and just hope that the site isn't moderated. You will obviously get a lower success rate with the second option. Up to you really.

14. Q. How many links should I do (if directed at a money site)?A. This is really impossible to answer intelligently. There are too many variables to consider, such as domain age, niche, competition, other linking activity, how many links you plan on doing continually, previous link velocity, how many plugins you are using, how many deep links you are utilizing, etc (there are many other variables). Just as a very .... general .... rule of thumb:

New site: stay under a couple hundred a day
    Established site: Probably wise to stay under a thousand a day.

Again - those #'s could be WAY off depending on a few of those aforementioned variables. So take with a grain of salt. If you are spamming parasites or sites you don't own - usually the more the merrier [Image: smile.png]

15. Q. Are proxies supported?A. Not internally. Adding proxy support created too much instability within the .net framework and just wasn't reliable. This is why a dedicated server/vps is recommended. However, you can use a program like Proxifier and that will achieve similar results.

16. Q. My scheduled projects aren't running on the scheduled time.A. You have to be aware of the # of links chosen and the time it usually takes to achieve that number - and then make sure you don't have another project scheduled to be run before the last one is finished - because it just won't run if another project is still running. So make sure they aren't too close to each other.

17. Q. Authentication Failure after Backlinker is already running.A. This is because the licensing process is running a periodic times while you have the program running and for whatever reason, it could not connect to the licensing server. Perhaps you lost internet connection or prevented it from connecting due to some firewall switch. Please make sure the program can access the license server at all times.

18. Q. Backlinker is slowing down after X amount of hours or X amount of links.A. There are many reasons this can be happening. First - if you are using Decaptcher, there are some times throughout the day that they are extremely slow in responding. This slows down Backlinker. Second - To be honest, Backlinker has been working SO WELL, that some of the targets are actually responding and putting more security and spam checks into their sites. We've seen this happening already and the only thing we can do about it is to find new targets (which we work on every day). Another reason it slows down is that it runs out of targets - some of these platforms are limited in the # of sites they are on. Yet another reason is that it's having problems harvesting due to your IP getting temporarily blocked by the SE's. Only way to prevent that from happening is by harvesting your own lists and using proxies when doing so.

19. Q. Link Validator is not giving accurate results.A. This could be due to using too many threads - more than your CPU / Bandwidth can handle. Lower the threads for more accurate results (only during link validation). Also - some of the targets we're hitting - they get hit so much and so fast that your link could've dropped off the page that Backlinker initially put it on. There's not much we can do about this. (Just hit them some more!)

20. Q. 0.2.6 has a new file called gmail.txt, what do I do with it?A. Since Backlinker 0.2.6 supports account creation for vBulletin Forums which require an E-Mail activation you will need to get some gmail accounts in order to use vBulletin. The accounts are stored in the following format:

myemail@gmail.com:mypassword

21. Q.Will you support any other e-mail provider besides gmail?A. No. 100 GMail Accounts are $15 - that's enough for a hell lot of accounts. Get them at http://ezprojects.info/

22. Q. Does the GMail trick work with Backlinker?A. Depends on the site, but usually, yes it does. example :
    greatbigverylongemail@gmail.com
    g.reatbigverylongemail@gmail.com
    gr.eatbigverylongemail@gmail.com
    greatbigverylongemai.l@gmail.com
    23. Q. When updating, can I just overwrite my previous installation?A. NO. Do NOT just copy the new files over the old ones. This can cause major issues. Please install Backlinker in a NEW folder when updating. You CAN copy your projects into the new install though. Go to the folder where Backlinker is installed. Then go into the "Projects" folder. Copy your [projectname].xml files that you want to use for the new install, into your new backlinker location, within the new Projects folder. Your projects should show up in Backlinker then.

4. gmsj

gmsj New Member

thanks you for this amaizing tool

5. norrisking

norrisking Banned

doesn't work...it says "you are not allowed to use this program"

6. leandrud

leandrud New Member

I wonder if you use this software and, no hands seo software. You will be banned by Google for excessive links?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  7. kk_vsam

kk_vsam Active Member

it seems like "no hand seo"

8. ju71

ju71 Active Member

does not work, it worked for a while after that, has not worked, it says he wants a password, or the idea, to make it work again?

9. appo yun

appo yun New Member

password is not working could you give us the password that works please :)

10. DeXtroTip

DeXtroTip New Member

Thanks for sharing this...

gaberdiye likes this.
  11. GuessWho714

GuessWho714 Active Member

Web Developer, SEOer, Geek
    So is the census that the username and password is now bad? Looked like an interesting piece of software.

Does this mean you can ban competitors for creating excessive links to their site? I didn't think Google banned anyone but just would ignore links and/or penalize the effectiveness of future link building

12. noobz

noobz Active Member

thanks for sharing, any cracker here help is to crack the verify license?

13. MrBlack

MrBlack Active Member

no thank you
    Its BS. Larceny or Nuls is dropping this on here, just to get some exposure for their BS product.

14. heerak009

heerak009 Active Member

Home Page:
    link not working please reupload

15. ninja14

ninja14 Member

Home Page:
    no need to re upload it ..the software is not working anymore

16. MarioM

MarioM Member

Backlinker is availabe in VIP section. Confirmed

im4noobs likes this.