Best Kindle Training

Discussion in 'Kindle Section' started by jayzn888, Jan 25, 2016.

1. jayzn888

jayzn888 Member

I'm looking to improve my Kindle book sales and take my business to the next level.

Can anyone recommend the best, most up to date and relevant Kindle training or coaching please?

Thanks for your help

Jason

2. jay2

jay2 Member

Shirker
    well, I have just started doing the same. I have been collecting kindle courses since 2012 meaning to start every week LOL, but now have two and a half books completed. (and 2.5 up-sell courses with it too)
    I am going to follow all the basic tips that you find everywhere, like choosing a decent niche etc.
    BUT most of all I am going to write like a bastard until I get to 18 related books. (hopefully not longer than 18 weeks.)
    I will then be able to give away a book a day forever.
    Plus all the books will only be 30 to 50 pages, and will be cheap. @ 2 or 3 $, and I will link to all the other books in each book.
    Then the best part for me is that I have done (and will do for the rest of the books) a video series up-sell. That will only be $9 for the up-sell.
    that will put them into my email system too, on a buyers list.
    so then I can sell to them via email.
    I expect to have to work hard for a year.
    promoting, making hangout videos, doing launch videos, buying links to those videos and naturally completing my 18 books, 18 freebie reports, 18 up-sell courses, 18 pages on my website (S) 18 x a lot of stuff.
    But I am a firm believer that when I have done all that I will be a real residual internet business.
    I expect it to take a year to be 100% done

happy days!

nem666, flashcraft, uhacks and 2 others like this.
  3. motley

motley Active Member

Good luck you, guyz.

4. wlasikiewicz

wlasikiewicz Well-Known Member

ASK ME
    Home Page:
    Hit up YouTube and just search and collect the videos on how to do different stuff.

First get your niche sorted. Get writing and get something up on kindle. You can make tweaks to it later.

I have a few on kindle and it's a learning curve.

Good luck with it.

flashcraft and harrylime like this.
  5. harrylime

harrylime Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

That's the first piece of sensible advice I've read about Kindle in a very long while, and I couldn't have put it better myself. There's too much bullshit out there written by fakes who have nothing better to do than cloud the issue, but there's also some genuine stuff available for free if you keep digging. And, like wlasikiewicz says, get what you've already done up onto Kindle sooner rather than later. :cool:

flashcraft likes this.
  6. malimbus360

malimbus360 New Member

thanks for your advice, also thanks to questioner, and other members who gave very valuable ideas.

@harrylime please can you suggest some genuine stuff or forum links to them. thanks a lot.