Beware of Doing business with Mark Dulisse - Tube Fool

Discussion in 'Scam Warnings' started by bigripperseo, Oct 12, 2013.

1. bigripperseo

bigripperseo Member

I requested a refund on his Tube Fool within the 30 day period.
    He gives me the refund. Its shown on JV Zoo as refunded, but refund to me was never received.
    Credit card company refunded (file dispute) and now after a certain time period his company is resubmitting the charge again.
    Also, I have info from his support desk indicating that it was refunded.
    But again, never saw the payment.

I am submitting proof of conversation to the credit card company.

I think he is doing it to waste people time. In the hope that one forgets it.

Has anyone ever had to deal with this issue?

I just did a Google search and found the following. Wish I saw this beforehand:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-...ol-Buyer-Beware-Montreal-Quebec-Canada-729321

Now you know.........

2. starlypur

starlypur Member

Another scammer from Canada that you should look out for is gama sema or sema gama.. Owner of Quick Quote Wizard..

Basically, same story, his support showed he had refunded and revoke access to my product but I never got the payments despite many, many reminders on his support desk, email, PMs on the WF. The fucker just ignore all messages and 'disappeared'..

Before he did that, other customers also had the same problem with his support and refund activities..after numerous complaints, he came out for a while to blame the Typhoon Haiyan, known as Typhoon Yolanda in the Philippines, which took out his entire VA team and he could not reply support tickets fast enough.. duhh!...But He was quick enough to revoke my product access?!...

A scammer will always be a scammer, no matter what form they take and whatever excuses they are going to conjure up.....

I am just waiting for his next product launch and I am gonna paste in my comments, emails that he has left unanswered, as a unsolicited testimonial for him...

3. starlypur

starlypur Member

4. navindeer

navindeer Well-Known Member

I had a similar issue, where the owner had refunded, and it showed up in JVZoo, but not im my paypal account, so i took screen shots of the original payment, then forwarded this to JVZoo support, i also opened up a dispute in paypal, then after a week had passed with constant emails to JVzoo and the owner i got a refund.

your paypal account holds all the info, that will prove the refund hasn't been completed.

Nav

5. Pogi

Pogi Well-Known Member

Hey, there was no need to make it sound like Canada is some hotbed of Internet scammers! I'm not defending this guy, but your issue is with him personally, not with Canada, so kindly leave the country name out of it.

6. developing

developing New Member

Mark Dulisse here. Sorry about that.

JVZoo has a two step process for refunds. One is a Refund for One Time Purchases. We did that.

They have another step for Canceling ongoing billing. In your case, it looks like the second step was not done by staff.

You can also go into your Paypal account, etc, and cancel recurrings as well all by yourself.

I hope it was all straightened up for you.

Mark

xj9x likes this.
  7. xj9x

xj9x Active Member

Train Conductor/Entreprenuer
    Damn, now that is some serious reputation management, I mean explaining two years later, better late than never... good for you Mark D

8. Richnerd

Richnerd Well-Known Member

Hey Mark!
    If you are here, great. I once wrote to you about PinRanker and you gave me the reason why you kind of "killed" it. In my opinion, that was the best Pinterest tool for me. Shame that it died on me just after one use. No hard feelings there - it happens.
    Is there any plans to bring it back? That will be great too.