Buy Cheapest Genuine Ms Office Plus / Windows 7 Ultimate / AntiVirus License Key

Discussion in 'Sell Your Services' started by blackhatteam, Jul 26, 2012.

1. blackhatteam

blackhatteam Active Member

Buy Cheapest Genuine Windows 8 / 7 Ultimate / Ms Office Plus / AntiVirus License Key

Buy Genuine Microsoft Windows 8 Pro or Enterprise License Key CD-KEY at only $ 25. It can be used in both 32 Bit and 64 Bit, all languages. After payment we will send Key and download link to you via
    Email, And you can download the ISO image and burn to a blank DVD disc to install.

[​IMG]

Overview

Past Windows operating systems have been supplied in several home and professional versions, with important differences in networking and security capabilities. With Windows 8, the split is more about how you interact with your PC, laptop, tablet, or even smartphone –you can use a touchscreen or a keyboard and mouse, or both.

Windows 8 will almost certainly be the final desktop edition of Microsoft's OS. Its interface is far less geared to keyboard and mouse input than existing versions of Windows. Instead, touch will be the
    primary method of getting around the screen and controlling what happens on it.

Log into a Windows 8 PC, and you're greeted with the Start screen. In place of a Taskbar full of applications and a desktop packed with shortcuts, your screen consists of a grid of tiles. As with icons,
    clicking or tapping a tile launches an application; unlike icons, these tiles display useful data. The weather tile, for instance, displays the current weather and updates itself without your input. If you've seen Windows Phone 7, you'll immediately recognise this 'Metro' interface.

You will get free full update to final release after November of 2012

Features

Support for both x86 PCs and ARM tablets
    • Windows 8 is the first edition of Windows which will work on both ARM based tablets and traditional x86 (as well as x32 and x64) PCs based on ARM
      processors from Intel and AMD.
    • “Support for ARM-based chipsets, touch, and sensors makes Windows 8 work beautifully on your choice of a full spectrum of devices, such as 10-inch slates with all-day battery life, ultra-lightweight laptops, and powerful all-in-ones with 27-inch high-definition screens,†Microsoft contends, in a Windows 8 Guide distributed with Windows Developer Preview
    • Windows To Go
    • The “Windows To Go†seems to be an exciting feature that basically allows Windows 8 to boot from a USB device (called as Live USB), including user’s programs, settings and files. The feature is designed to work with both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0, and on both legacy NIOS and UDFI
      firmware. However, Microsoft says that a user will not be able to “Hibernate†with this feature.
    • “Windows To Go is a new feature in Windows 8 that enables enterprise administrators to create USB drives containing complete, managed Windows images that users can use to boot
      and run Windows on any Windows 7 or Windows 8 capable computer. Windows
      To Go makes it possible for employees to use a managed device whether
      they work from home, a client office or in a free seating environment.
      This session will discuss Windows To Go, its hardware requirements and building compatible and complementary software.â€
    • Another interesting thing about this feature is that, if the USB drive is removed, Windows will automatically freeze, but will continue to operate if the USB drive is inserted back in the next 60 seconds after removal.
    • Windows Store
    • To compete with Apple, Windows has confirmed the introduction of a Windows Store, similar to Mac App Store, which allows users to browse through Windows applications, while developers can publish their Metro-style apps on Windows 8 devices.
    • Few days back, Microsoft gave a strategic view of its app store, and gave a quick demo on how it works. Microsoft revealed that the Windows App Store will be the only place where users can access the Metro-styled apps. Here’s a quick demo that shows how users will be able to buy their apps:
    • Windows 8 User Interface
    • Speaking about the UI, Windows 8 certainly has got a mind blowing interactive UI, which has been extensively redesigned to a “Metro-style†design, which shows the most important information to you, embodies simplicity, and gives you full control over it. The UI is designed to provide a
      fluid and intuitive interaction and navigation with touch, or a mouse and keyboard.
    • Julie Larson-Green, Corporate Vice President, Windows who stated: “Everything that’s great about Windows 7, is better in Windows 8,†gave a quick hands on look at the Windows 8
      user-interface. Here are some of the screenshots she released:
    • Windows Logon Screen – Unlike the traditional way of entering a password to unlock the screen, Windows 8 can be unlocked by just tapping on the right areas of the screen.
    • Windows 8 Start Screen – The Start screen is yet another impressive UI. The screen basically groups all your applications together, which you can easily drag and drop, or add
      new things.
    • Improved Windows Defender
    • The Windows Defender which was first released with Windows Vista is getting a security upgrade with the upcoming Windows 8. This would probably edge-our third-party antivirus and anti-malware programs. Windows Defender will become a full-fledged anti-malware solution for Windows 8.
      This will include protection against all types of malware such as virus, worms, trojans and rootkits.
    • In addition to that, Windows Defender will provide real-time detection and protection from malware
      threats using a file system filter, and will interface with Windows secured boot, which is another security feature.
    • Internet Explorer 10
    • The developer preview of Windows 8 comes with a Metro version of Internet Explore (IE) 10. Since it is a preview version, it does not support any browser plugins and extension – including Adobe Flash and Microsoft Silverlight. However, it will feature full screen browsing mode by
      default, implements several new HTML5 capabilities, turbocharges HTML5
      performance, and adds some security options for Web applications.
    System Requirements

• The Windows 8 works great on the same hardware that powers Windows Vista and Windows 7
    • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 64-bit (x64) processor
    • 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
    • 16 GB available hard disk space 20 GB (64-bit)
    • DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
    • Taking advantage of touch input requires a screen that supports multi-touch
    • To run Metro style Apps, you need a screen resolution of 1024 X 768 or greater
    BUY NOW for $ 25

For More Information - Check at [size=large]https://ms-keys.dpdcart.com/[/size]

You will recd the key within 24 hours of recd the payment.

==========================================================================

Buy cheapest Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate License Key CD-KEY at only $ 14.99 here. It can be used in both 32 Bit and 64 Bit, all languages. After payment we will send Key and download link to you via Email, And you can download the ISO image and burn to a blank DVD disc to install.

Product Description

NEW and never activated Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate License Key.

[​IMG]

Description

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Full Version License Key activates both the 32 and 64-bit versions of this software. This key is a genuine Microsoft product, and will pass the Windows Genuine Validation. Once activated, the key can only be used on one computer, but re-installation is allowed.

Features

Identical to software purchased in a store. No restrictions.

All common languages supported.

Full access to official updates.

Complete installation instructions and support provided.

Software is downloaded, so there are no shipping fees!

Money back guarantee.

Shipping

The license key and official download link will be sent to you by email within 24 hours after your payment clears. IMPORTANT: Please be sure to provide a valid email address. No CDs or retail boxes will be shipped.

Full download and installation instructions are provided, but if you have any problems, please contact our support desk and we’ll help you get set up. There are no shipping fees for this product.

If you have any questions about Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Full Version KEY please visit our FAQ or contact our support center. We want to help!

BUY NOW for $14.99

For More Information - Check at [size=large]https://ms-keys.dpdcart.com/[/size]

You will recd the key within 24 hours of recd the payment.

PS... Payment Via Paypal / Alertpay, Plz DON’T write anything except

1. Terms and Conditions at Paypal ‘s Note - I, a buyer, am paying for purchasing the product/s, I understand that absolutely each sale is final and I cannot / will not dispute any payments. The payment is final and won't be disputed.

2. Ordering code Of Window 7 Ultimate is MSWU7 and Your BHT ID on the comments section of paypal while paying..

Contact Me - wadhera69@hotmail.com
    Gtalk Id - shyamali1972@gmail.com
    Skype Id - wadhera69

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  2. blackhatteam

Office 2010 Professional Plus Key

Buy cheapest Genuine Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus License Key CD-KEY at only $14.99 here. It can be used in both 32 Bit and 64 Bit, all languages.

[​IMG]
    Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus

With Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, your people get a wide range of powerful new ways to do their best work from more places ?whether they’re using a PC, smartphone, or Web browser.

From user-driven updates to Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook, to new server integration capabilities that make it easier for everyone to track, report, and share vital information, Office Professional Plus 2010 offers the complete package through familiar, intuitive tools.

Includes
    • Word
    • Excel
    • PowerPoint
    • Outlook
    • OneNote
    • Publisher
    • Access
    • InfoPath
    • SharePoint Workspa

System requirements
    • Computer and processor: 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher.
    • Memory: 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher.
    • Hard disk: 2 gigabyte (GB); a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.
    • Display: 1024×768 or higher resolution monitor.
    • Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating system.About Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Serial License Key Code:
    • Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Serial License Key is 100% Genuine CD key.
    • Activate 32 bit version
    • Support all languages version.
    • Support Microsoft Online Update.
    • One key For One Computer – One time
    • Not for Trail, OEM , Beta and Non-Genuine Version

For Download:

(If you do not have the software or owns only trail version)
    • Provide product download link for free when youpurchase Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Serial License Key
    • Code(If you need,plz make a note).Send Office 2010 Professional Plus Key download link and activation key.
    • Easy download, copy the link we provide into your browser and press enter, it will start if you agreed download.
    • File format: EXE,ISO.
    • Language: English, German, Italy, French, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, and so on.

Why Download:

• Easier, quicker and more efficient to get the
    • Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Serial License Key Card
    • installation iso or exe file, Download only takes a little time, No need
    • to wait for goods Arrivals.
    • Avoid shipping, safer than buying a fake retail box.
    • Save for your pocket!

Delivery & Guarantee:
    • Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Key and Download URL will be send via Email within 4 hours.
    • Please check your Junk Box in case it been filtered by your mail spam system.
    • Offer full refund guarantee if Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Serial License Key Code or download do not work. (For key issue, you must confirm you are using a genuine software)

Payment:
    • The standard payment method of our Microsoft Product key store is Paypal or Paypal’s Credit Cart.You can pay through your PayPal account
    • You can pay with your credit card without having a PayPal account, When confirm the order, Our Microsoft Product key card site will direct you to the PayPal payment page, You can type in your Credit Card and Billing Information on the left side and pay directly through Credit Card without creating a PayPal account nor sharing your financial information with us, Totally safe.

Supported Languages: English,Arabic,Bulgarian,Chinese,Croatian,Czech,Danish,Dutch,Estonian,Finnish,French,German,Hebrew,Hindi,Hungarian,Italian,Japanese,Kazakh,Korean,
    Latvian,Lithuanian,Modern Greek,Norwegian,Portuguese,Romanian,Russian,Serbian,Slovak,Slovenian,Spanish,Swedish,Thai,Turkish,Ukrainian,

BUY NOW for $ 14.99

For More Information - Check at[size=large]https://ms-keys.dpdcart.com/[/size] . You will recd the key within 24 hours of recd the payment.

PS... Payment Via Paypal / Alertpay, Plz DON’T write anything except

1. Terms and Conditions at Paypal ‘s Note - I, a buyer, am paying for purchasing the product/s, I understand that absolutely each sale is final and I cannot / will not dispute any payments. The payment is final and won't be disputed.

2. Ordering code of MS office Profession PLus 2010 is - MSOPP and Your BHT ID on the comments section of paypal while paying..

USE the CODE for Other Software

MSW8P - Window 8 Professional

MSWU 7 - Window 7 Ultimate

MSWP 7(OEM) - Window 7 Professional - OEM - Original - INstall and reinstall unlimited per PC per Motherboard.

MSOPP – Microsoft Office Professional Plus

MSOMAC – Microsoft Office for Mac - Home and Business 2011

Contact Me - wadhera69@hotmail.com
    Gtalk Id - shyamali1972@gmail.com
    Skype Id - wadhera69

Thanks

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  3. indigeniuous

indigeniuous Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

Part time IMKT!!
    All the best for sales :D

4. blackhatteam

Dear BHT Members

Once Again, get the benefit to avail 25% discount on all the products . Hurry ! This offer is valid only for 7th Of next month - August 2012.

USE Discount Code - BHT25

Log on at https://ms-keys.dpdcart.com/ and add yr code

You Will recd the key along with download link within 24 hours.

Thank You

dealmein923 likes this.
  5. aquarian123

aquarian123 Well-Known Member

I bought a key for Windows 7 Pro, after maybe 5 months, my windows started saying that, key is not genuine, so I contacted the guy, he asked me for a screenshot to send it to MSDN department and guess what, key came back in a day and my windows is again working just fine.

There are tons of sites and people offering keys but to my knowledge, this guy provides cheapest keys and his support and attitude is just awesome.

I avoid pitching, so all I am gonna say is, if you want to get dirt cheap keys (for me, these prices are cheap), contact this guy, he has been running this business for some time now and is a trusted seller.

I recommend this guy when it comes MS keys.

blackhatteam likes this.
  6. GerRyX

GerRyX Member

I am trying to get discount, but when I enter iy says Please correct the following: Sorry, that coupon is unavailable.
    Please confirm. Thx.

7. chowchow

chowchow Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

Same here. BHT25 is not being accepted as discount code. Please validate. Thanks

8. blackhatteam

Hi.. I have set up the time of start the service.... Now It is working, please recheck it - USE the Coupon - BHT25

9. blackhatteam

Hi.. I have set up the time of start the service.... Now It is working, please recheck it - USE the Coupon - BHT25

10. chowchow

chowchow Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

Can't I use the serial/CD-key instead? Downloading 3.25 Gb itself would cost me a fortune. Currently using pre-activated version.

11. blackhatteam

Yes u can use key for yr pre-activated version. If u hv software with u here is no need to download from MS site.. Thanks

12. UndercoverBrother

UndercoverBrother Member

I added 2 keys to my cart but the coupon code is only giving the discount on 1 key. Can you fix that?
    Thanks

13. blackhatteam

Hi.. U hv to add one by one. I think they has some error problem with script. Thank for asking. Cheers

14. blackhatteam

ANTI VIRUS PRICELIST

NORTON
    Norton 360 --- 1 year 1 usr for 12.95$ ,1 year 3 user for 15.31$
    Norton Internet Security 2012 --- 1 year 1 usr for 12.95$ ,1 year 3 user for 15.31$
    Norton AntiVirus 2012 --- 1 year 1 usr for 12.95$ ,1 year 3 user for 15.31$
    Norton Internet Security 5 for mac --- 1 year 1 usr for 12.95$ ,1 year 3 user for 15.31$
    Norton AntiVirus 2012 for mac --- 1 year 1 usr for 12.95$ ,1 year 3 user for 15.31$

BITDEFENDER
    Bitdefender Total Security 2013 --- 1 yea r1 user for 12.2$ 1 yea 3 user for 15$
    Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 --- 1 year 1 user for 11.89$ 1 year 3 user for 12.2$
    Bitdefender AntiVirus 2013 --- 1 year 1 user for 11.89$ 1 year 3 user for 12.2$
    Bitdefender Mobile 2013 --- Bitdefender Mobile 2013

ESET
    ESET Smart Security 5.0 --- 180day for 7.50$
    ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5.0 --- 180day for 7.50$

MCAFree
    Mcafee Total Security 2012 --- 1 year 3 user for 10$
    Mcafee Internet Security 2012 --- 1 year 3 user for 10$

TREND
    Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2012 --- 1 year 3 user for 10$

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  15. POST

POST Well-Known Member

I run vista on laptop, can i install win7 over and have all my software and stuff running without problem?? I mean without reinstalation or so.. Or i need( recommended) backup.. ?

16. blackhatteam

Upgrading your operating system is always fraught with problems and anxiety, and quite often with disaster. But by taking the right precautions, gathering the needed materials, and hoping for the best while preparing for the worst, you can upgrade your PC without losing functionality or gaining gray hairs.

If you haven't yet checked your hardware and Hardware configure system., download and run the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor (as a general rule, if you're running Vista, you probably already have Windows 7-capable hardware).

For more information - Check at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/help/upgrading-from-windows-vista-to-windows-7

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20

Thanks

POST likes this.
  17. taurusman77

taurusman77 Member

hi there. I have a windows 7 ultimate, "borrowed", of course. with office 2007. if I get 2010, could that generate problems? what would be the steps to take? finally, what is the procedure to install office 2010?
    thanks for your time

Rich

18. blackhatteam

Hi..

No. it will not give u problem, U can update MS office 2007 to Ms office 2010. Cheers.

19. Mellisa

Mellisa Member

I have run home premium windows 7 and MS office 2007 (trial version). Is the MS office 2010 will work on my computer. Thanks.

20. blackhatteam

Yes, it will works with Window 7. Just update from 2007 to MS office 2010. Thanks. Cheers