Clickbank product is not converting - What can i do?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by bigsocial, Mar 16, 2013.

1. bigsocial

bigsocial Member

Hello,

i have a blog that gets around 700 to 800 visitors a day. I try to monetize it with Clickbank what really doesn't work very well. Though the blog is for women and delivers information about a health problem. There are only a few clickbank offers about a related problems so i tried to use one or two of them.

I get around 70 clicks a day to the offer but only like 1 sale every two month or something.

Any ideas how i could change that? Is it just because the niche is not good enough or would be a CPA offer maybe work better (though there are not many CPA offers for women's health as i can see).

I know it is a bit hard without knowing the blog but i won't tell the address here obviously.

Thank you

2. curry85

curry85 Active Member

Try adsense, i think is the best for you

3. bigsocial

bigsocial Member

Thank you! I have adsense too and it works alright. About $3 a day nothing exciting. I started list building but it seems hard to get people signed up. Any other ideas?

4. seomind

seomind The Web Surfer Moderator

What about switching to physical products or monetize along with physical products, if there are any available in that niche.

5. Stumickel

Stumickel New Member

Write.

Use the following formula--even as presell.

1. I feel your pain (or feel your desire).
    2. I offer you hope because I found a way out for me (or others found a way out).

Stir it all up with story, persuasion techniques, proof and call to action. Maybe toss in some attitude.

Then write some more.

Then some more...

And more...

This is probably not what you are looking for, but it converts.

gabbygirl123 likes this.
  6. seomind

seomind The Web Surfer Moderator

Correct... copywriting makes a big difference. Be persuasive.

7. bigsocial

bigsocial Member

Yes actually there are related products to this niche. I want to contact the businesses and ask for a cooperation. Like ad placements on my website and sponsoring.

This could actually be a very good idea. I mean it seems obvious but i haven't done it so far. I included the Clickbank products as an recommendation in a list with solutions for the problem. I will write more personal articles and feature them on the homepage. Probably i should rewrite the other articles again that talk about the problem.

8. indigeniuous

indigeniuous Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

Part time IMKT!!
    There are many products on clickbank which sell very well and some which slowly lose their sheen.

The gravity of the product matters a lot as well as the sales copy on the sales page.

9. bigsocial

bigsocial Member

hmm that's hard for my niche the biggest gravity is around 2. And this is the product i'm promoting. I will try to write a review for it and link all of my recommendations to this. As a form of pre-sale.

I guess i could go to the fitness/diet niche for women though that is a bit of a stretch and they are not really looking for help with that on my site.

10. walterppk

walterppk New Member

The advantage is that you most likely have almost zero competition in that niche.

How old is your product? If it was only just released then a low gravity could actually be an advantage as it is only
    just being released.

If it was released several months ago or longer then you need to choose another product as it is likely crap.

11. wasxxx3

wasxxx3 Member

There could be many reasons. Website, Traffic, Copywriting, Graphics, Videos, Adsense, yes Adsense cheapens your site, for every click on Adsense, you lose a potential customer, and then other issues, just Traffic alone is a major topic to improve upon.

12. satto

satto Banned

No way a tailor can stitch a suit for you without seeing you or your measurements.:D Guess work is as good as the guess.

There're reasons why CB products convert or don't, but it depends mainly upon how and to whom you promote it. Is the traffic targeted? Is the pre-selling proper? Take care of these two first.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
  13. oxen57

oxen57 Member

Look at the CB offer yourself, would you buy it? If not look at others that move YOU to buy then they might. Also look at offering a free PLR ebook if they buy from your link, (plus grab there E-mail) The reason you ask for there email is after the 60 day CB return is over, you will send them there free gift. Someone I know uses this method seems to work well for her. Hope it helps...

14. dariuscmd

dariuscmd New Member

Maybe you are promoting a not converting product? Try to promote another one,search for products with a big gravity.It also depends a lot on many factors,like how hard is to solve to problem you are trying to help people with,economy etc. just try and try again,you will find the right formula

15. coolaij12

coolaij12 New Member

You should get targeted traffic

16. JosephineBump

JosephineBump New Member

develop free software
    Home Page:
    Thank you! I've adsense too and it works fine. About $3 a day nothing arousing. I began list construction but it seems hard to get people signed up. Any other thoughts?