Collect Targeted Email List Of Any Niche In 4 Minutes

Discussion in 'Member Downloads' started by anas12ce, Jul 2, 2011.

Tags:
  1. ofuzak

ofuzak New Member

Be careful people, idid this and pulled up a bunch of spam traps. Got my ip Banned by the service provider

2. hannnoushy583

hannnoushy583 Active Member

Home Page:
    did you try this service before? and what are the results?
    and does it contain proxies? and when you send the emails, will them go to in-box or spam?

3. pframpt

pframpt New Member

Great share. Just to add:

a) open search options
    b) under Google Instant Predictions select Never Show Instant Results
    c) this will allow you to tweek results per page from 10 to 100

4. Aligash

Aligash New Member

Not to sure if I am doing right but after adding the add-on and preforming a search and coming up with a search result what next?
    Is the email list in the search resoles? sorry for my lack of knowledge...

5. crestwood1972

crestwood1972 Member

I hate to be negative, but collecting email addresses is not money. Emailing offers to them all is not money. Money is money. That's why they call it money.

So, does this approach to collecting RANDOM email addresses and sending offers to UN-TARGETED traffic lead to making any money?

6. EasyDomination

EasyDomination Active Member

Will someone re-post the url for the email extractor? Thanks

7. EasyDomination

EasyDomination Active Member

Hey Crappkid,

For BEST results with a method like this... send your marketing method in form of a newsletter, use a newsletter layout. Be sure to target a niche outside of IM. A niche that is more desperate. For best results when mailing a offer within the 'newsletter' ... use a general offer, something everyone needs or wants.

Also, use a mass mail client. such as atomic mailer, sendblaster pro etc. finally, purchase a VSP from hostgator, to avoid being band with free email services.

I hope this helped.

By the way ... the link for the parse email page is expired... do you know of one which is like the one that is posted here?

Thanks!

8. bravo75

bravo75 Well-Known Member

IM'er
    Hope this helps.
    Code:
    http://www.andriets.com/useful-tools-en/for-marketing-en/tool-email-parser.html

r0cc0, spyke01 and intrepid like this.
  9. grooverss

grooverss New Member

Thanks Bro, Very useful information

10. iwrite

iwrite New Member

This method is not working for me, does anyone know why?

11. Argyll

Argyll New Member

This is working quite well for me atm, got a few amazon and clickbank sales.......good share.

Quick tip.....add "2012" as one of your search variables, this will increase the chances that all the emails you harvest are not defunct and are in use, and that the email addresses are active.

DexOxley and chuckles like this.
  12. venkateshk

venkateshk New Member

Thanks Anas12ce, this is one of the best things I learnt (and the need of the hour for me). Hopefully, this will solve many of my questions in my IM career. Thank you very much once again.

13. suceava20

suceava20 Banned

Western,making peace with chief White Horse
    anyone can explain how to do this?
    Code:
    Copy all the content of your notepad file and paste it in the box, Click parse emails you'll get your list targeted list
    thanks

14. wpman

wpman Well-Known Member

Dangerous Mailer - Anyone Using It?

I'm wondering if anyone here has heard anything about this mailer
    Code:
    http://dangerousmailer.com
    I stumbled upon this today... So I'm hoping to find someone that might be using it
    and if they are would they care to share some results with us...

Much Appreciated!

15. StevenJones

StevenJones Banned

Internet Marketer
    Home Page:
    What a sales letter...

And everytime you run the URL another affiliate jumps up in the url

16. wpman

wpman Well-Known Member

So they are using a rotator for there affiliates?
    This is a good thing right?

Has anyone used this program?
    That's the question of the day!

17. woocoos

woocoos New Member

Excellent method, but I have the same question as previously, when using emails collected in this way, what is your conversion rate like, do you get many successes? Thanks

18. inquisitor

inquisitor SUPER VIP LIFETIME Jr. VIP

Prestidigitator
    A typical newbie question, leads / optins / subscribers collected in the manner shown do not know you..!!!

They will not know you personally by looking at your 'sender line' name.

It also depends on the 'Subject line' that you use, is it enticing enough for them to actually open the email and read the contents, is it enticing enough for them to click on the actual link you want them to click on, and when they go to what it is that you are sending them to, does your offer page have the exact information on it for them to 'GET' what you are sending them to.

This list will be 'cold' to your offers, remember, you are COLD calling, you will need to warm them up, you cannot expect a person, remember, each email address is a person, to be encouraged to buy into what you want them to buy simply by sending one email with the fact that you want them to buy something from you.. they have no clue as to who you are, have they..

You have to 'GIVE' something in order to receive.
    You need to give value in your email to them, provide the information that they are looking for, offer a freebie in their niche initially.. GIVE, GIVE, GIVE, something to them and in that way they will or may like you..

You can initially give some great info on a webpage, do this two or three times via email over as many days, then on the fourth one (fourth day) send them an offer to a product that you think they will like and if they do they might buy, might being the operative word here..

Put it this way.. would you buy from a complete stranger who just happened to suddenly pop up in your inbox without you having opted in to the senders' email offer page.. I wouldn't. I would delete that email unless, unless I saw that they were trying to interest me by GIVING me something useful in the first instance..

Secondly, would they even notice your email amongst the many that they are receiving, after all, they haven't double opted in.. and your 'Sender' line name means nothing.. your subject line may also mean nothing to them..

So, what do you reckon the 'conversion rate' is going to be. Considering that you take into account all the above things..!!

PLUS:

When you do it the correct way, via double opt-in, you can request in the initial email that they add your email details to their EMAIL ADDRESS BOOK and that will ensure that any future emails do not automatically get taken into their SPAM FOLDER, so that is another issue that you will have to contend with..
    :)

Regards.. :D

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  19. aallaabbaammaa

aallaabbaammaa Well-Known Member

This is actually a smart idea. Everybody loves to read other peoples' mails that "accidentally" land in their inbox. It's human curiosity.

20. infooverload

infooverload Member

Turned BlackHAT 2012
    Hey,

Thank you so much for this - I was going to purchase Predator a software that I think does all of this for you.

Well SPAM right hehe ;)

I am no Spam expert apart from running legit online businesses for many years and now I have turned to the Dark Side hahaha!

I've finally seen the light!

I want automation but this method is manual to start then auto later with the emailing out.

I love it, so big thanks to "anas12ce" for showing me this how to using that sexy FF plugin!!

I am flying now collecting emails in different Niches and have started sending out - no Bank yet but that's because I get roadblocks with using Free POP Email Adds.

The Two biggest things to consider how I see it is how good you're at copy-writing for the emails and getting a good system going with Free POPs or paying for one which is what I will do later when I'm making Bank!

The rest is super easy!

You need to be creative, treat it like your baby not like you're a total Spammer Whore!!

Act like you know the person you're spamming.

Well that's all I'm giving away until I launch my Big How to SPAM Easily for MILLIONS on WF / WSO hahaha JOKE Fuck that!

Peace out dudes! (I'm getting back to doing nothing)

Prob update when I'm doing well...