Customs brokers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ammonite, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Ammonite

Ammonite New Member

I need the one for making import of my goods in USA, what can you recommend me? Thanks in advance.

2. Manora

Manora New Member

The most important thing while choosing the customs brokers is their certain licenses and certificates, it's the key thing for any safe, legal and successful international trading. So while making your choice you'll need to pay your attention on these things the first of all.
    Check reviews and refences of certain companies too, in such way you'll see an objective information about their quality of work. Usually the customs brokers don't publish the information about their clients because of confidentiality reasons but you can check third party sources for opinions and reviews or ask for testimonials from their previous clients.
    Also check if certain broker has an experience in certain industries, in case of importing/exporting some types of products it's an important thing too, as also an ability of handling various volumes of goods and using different types of transportation https://clearitusa.com/ .