Expired Domains

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Product Reviews' started by cashmaster, Dec 25, 2014.

1. cashmaster

cashmaster Member

Whats the best method of finding expired domains. I know that there's software out there, just don't know which one to ask about. I have instant domain sniper but it seems like a piece of junk.

Thanks.....and Merry Christmas to All!!!

2. island

island Well-Known Member

Since it's XMAS, some Quick research, well worth Quickly digging into Google and Company as per the following Keyword terms and Keyword phrases...

Much of it is available, Nice and Free if you do your Homework well before investing, unless you know Exactly what might be worth considering in addition to Finding some [Awesome] readily available domain names to Turn into misc. Money making opportunities! ... :cool:

Expired Domains with PR, Backlinks and more completely ...

How to Find Affordable Expired Domains - Quick Sprout

List of EXPIRED DOMAINS NAMES with traffic and ... - Moonsy

Dropping Names | Find Expired Domain Names ...

Another excellent Free method, well worth following with Finding all kinds of [Twistable] domaining related Opportunities without the need for Expired domain names... ;)
    http://www.blackhatteam.com/f9/how-to-select-a-good-domain-name-108380.html#post778998

All the best to you and All BHT members over the holidays, along with a wonderful 2015 New Year!

3. citydude312

citydude312 New Member

expireddomains.net/domain-name-search/

4. JimmyHurrell

JimmyHurrell New Member

thanks for sharing wonderful post

5. thedifference

thedifference New Member

I'm using: expireddomains.net and it's really a very nice service and it's free.

6. RatatoskMalice

RatatoskMalice Moderator Moderator

Swiss Army Knife of Marketing
    I use GoDaddy Auctions and other places where they auction off expired domains. I will search based on domain age and if it contains the keyword I am looking for. Once I build a large enough list I toss that list into scrapebox and run the bulk PR checker. Once that is done I delete any PR 0's or N/A's and start doing additional research on the ones with PR, such as what type of backlinks it had in the past and check it with the way back machine to see what kind of site it was in general.

7. Matic

Matic New Member

I have been scraping for expired domains for over 2 years now, and have developed three custom software tools to find and sort them for me. At present I have almost made the entire process automated. :) In the past before the Google update that changed everything I used the domains for turn and burn sites. They gave me such a leg up at that time I regularly ranked number 1 for key payday terms. At present I have, like most others, used them to make PBNs. I have tried several of the tools out there for scraping expired domains but none come close to my own. :)

Anyhow, to give you all a general guideline for sites worth using, follow these two metrics and you cant go wrong. Make sure they have Moz Domain Authority of 15 or greater, and Majestic Trust Flow of 10 or greater. If the sites you find meet these metrics, then next check them to make sure there are no spammy links pointing to them. If they meet the two metrics I listed above and have no spammy links pointing at them then they are winners.

8. seoexpertbd

seoexpertbd New Member

Thanks for the link. I didn't know about them. Checking them right now. I think it will save my time!

9. SimplePBN

SimplePBN New Member

Thanks for the information