Extreme SEO Tools - Bulletproof Servers - Senuke Xcr VPS, Scrapebox VPS, Xrumer VPS

Discussion in 'Sell Your Services' started by chedicorn, Jun 7, 2013.

1. chedicorn

chedicorn Member

Offshore SEO VPS
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

Hope all is well Extreme SEO Tools would like to offer you Bulletproof Servers.

Bulletroof Servers - SEO VPS's And Regular VPS's and Dedicated Servers or RDP's

You never need proxies For Xrumer, and for other software we provide free dedicated proxies on each desktop as you'll need for software such as scrapebox to get best results.

We also sell Regular Bulletproof VPS's And Dedicated Servers On Xrumer Hosting

Also, we have basic training for Xrumer, Scrapebox, SEnuke Xcr , And GSA Software.

Software IS licensed and anyone with any issues at all can open a support ticket on our website

If you wish to use Senuke, we have a promotion where you can purchase Senuke through our affiliate link and get $40 credit

towards anything we have, that includes any of the seo tools packages. Please ask support reps.

Here's our latest promotion:

ONLY $38/m
    Mega OCR
    Ultimate Demon
    Sick Submitter
    GSA Search Engine Ranker
    GSA Indexer
    Xrumer + Hrefer
    Captcha Breaker
    Senuke Megaton Templates
    55+ Other Templates For Senuke - Always adding more
    110+ Sick Submitter Templates - Always adding more
    40+ Senuke Scripts - Always adding more
    Scrapebox
    Dedicated Proxies
    SEO PowerSuite
    Advanced Web Ranker
    The Best Spinner
    Get Article Pro
    Wicked Article Creator
    Dropbox
    ESET Antivirus

BUY NOW

Click HERE to see other packages Also check out our YOUTUBE channel for FREE training.

Don't have time to rent a Desktop and do all the work yourself? Ask our support about hiring a V.A.
    for as little as $300/m.You'll get someone to work on your SEO for 2-3 hours a day. Your Virtual Assistant will do all your work for you and send your reports. Send Email to support@extremeseotools.com for more information on our V.A.'s

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
    zaboni, joska56, dinislambd and 3 others like this.
  2. patricbr

patricbr New Member

Hi,

Great to see Chedicorn on this forum too.
    I am a Extreme SEOtools customer for about 7 months now and very happy with them.
    GREAT support and i am loving the free dedicated proxies. First i paid like $25 a month only for my proxies and now i pay only $15 more for package #3 and i get all the programs listed!!
    Btw I have GSA Search Enginer Ranker, GSA captcha breaker, and GSA Indexer too (even though they don't advertise for it) :)

Very fast connection!

p.s. I will contact you guys about your VA's, $300 a month is not bad for doing my dirty jobs lol

3. SEODEMON

SEODEMON Well-Known Member

They also have Bulletproof servers for Xrumer and Scrapebox! No need to use proxies for posting.

Bulletproof servers starting price is only $40.00 a month.

I run Xrumer at 250 threads with their $60.00 a month package.

No proxies needed to post with Scrapebox or Xrumer, it will increase your success rate big time!

Using proxies to post with Xrumer or Scrapebox sucks!

No need to use proxies! 100% Bulletproof SEO!

There is a major difference in success rates.

I have been using the server for a month now.

Awesome fast customer support. They also have servers with licensed software like Xrumer.

Not cracked software like other providers. So far so good.

I was paying for a server plus buying $30.00 worth of proxies. It all adds up.

No more proxies to post for me. Bad success rates= a waste of time and money.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
  4. dealmein923

dealmein923 Well-Known Member

This looks like an affordable set of solutions to me. Although I use semi-private proxies, even these can be a bit frustrating at times. I am going to check out the providers 'training channel' and see if I can get my head around how the software packages will operate in this manner.

5. SEODEMON

I never used any of the software packages yet but I am going too. I installed my own Xrumer on a bulletproof server.

When Recaptcha banneds your ip Xrumer Automatically switches to a proxy. Not always but it does it enough for me.

They have cheap proxies too. Don't get me wrong good proxies still help with success if you blast a big Recaptcha list.

When you use proxies for full posting the success rate sucks really bad!

All the Xrumer experts say the same thing on the Botmaster forum.

There are multiple posts on the Xrumer forums about how bad the success is no matter what proxies are used.

Xrumer has to work much harder to connect through proxies for each thread. Screw that.

Also when you rent a server its your server for the month.

I hate someone getting in my ass saying that they are going to take my money with no refund and banned my account.

It makes me angry. I guess I'm a rebel! An aggressive Spammer.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
  6. activ_x

activ_x Well-Known Member

Seems someone forgot to tell these guys that GSA SER is probably the best backlinking tool on the market and, with a one-off payment, should be on everyone's list, VPS or not...

7. chedicorn

chedicorn Member

Offshore SEO VPS
    Home Page:
    True that!

The amount of updates GSA spits out, and the incredible quality of links it's a MUST to have. Having a VPS/dedicated server/RDP though is good so you can just let it run and not worry about it as much as you had it on your home pc.

I did a test with GSA and SEnuke Xcr, My results were amazing.

Just use Senuke Xcr like you would anytime ( assuming your using the scheduler over at least a week to get the best results)

And add a couple different modules in the diagram each time, you get way better response from this. In my experience with SEnuke, I think Google and other Search engines can notice a pattern in your diagram and I only assume this because

when you use the same diagram anymore than once, you don't see as good as results. Try it yourself you'll see.

So take all those URL's out and put then into GSA indexer, or the Indexer mod in Search engine ranker.

WOW

Talk about an explosion of traffic and rankings.

If you haven't tried this yet. Go ahead and try it out.

I did that in this video here...
    http://www.screencast.com/t/J9EKx96padsX

8. SEODEMON

I never used GSA. I keep hearing stuff about it. They say its slow though. SENuke Im just too lazy to write the articles.

Articles really need to be written in readable spintax. This can be allot of work. Most just blast articles that are not readable at all.

They get deleted. Just like Forum Profiles or posts it is junk. Google now watch's how sites get a bunch of links then they disappear. They punish you for it.

I used a service for $40.00 a month. Got top rankings, man it is a bad ass service. Links from really old High PR Turkish domains. Updated content each day. But when I stopped paying I dropped to nowhere for 8 months.

9. SEODEMON

Looks Like I should check out GSA. $97.00

10. SEODEMON

Any Discounts for 2 servers? I may want to get another one.

11. jfool

jfool Well-Known Member

@xsmokertoheathnut - would you mind sharing the service that you used for $40/month that gave you those good results? I could really use something like that right now. I'm too lazy to write articles too but I'm going to have to. But if I could have someone rank my sites for a while, just to get the ball rolling and get some money coming in that would be great!

Thanks!

12. jfool

jfool Well-Known Member

Just wondering why you guys don't offer Senuke with your packages?

13. chedicorn

chedicorn Member

Offshore SEO VPS
    Home Page:
    Yes of course ! Send me a ticket I'll help you out!

14. chedicorn

chedicorn Member

Offshore SEO VPS
    Home Page:
    Well, we refer all of our SEnuke users to senukexcrvps.ca if you want SEnuke VPS we trust them and have good business relationship. And we made sure their support is good too

as this is very important for us if we are referring business.

On Extreme SEO Tools, we have option for you to buy SEnuke Xcr through our affiliate link and you than get a free desktop with all the other tools.

See if you are sharing SEnuke, than you run out of pre-made hotmail accounts really quick and lot's of people like using the Turbo Wizard.

It creates a lot of support issues for us and it's also not fair for the other users. So that is why we created this new system.

But we know that people still love to use SEnuke cheap in a VPS so this is why we made an agreement with guys at SEnuke Xcr VPS they are their own company.

We own Xrumer hosting.com and Extreme SEO Tools .com.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
    jfool likes this.
  15. chedicorn

chedicorn Member

Offshore SEO VPS
    Home Page:
    Also we're putting on wicked article creator today :O

This auto fills all GSA campaigns and the unique quality is too good to be true!

IF anyone wants a VPS or Dedicated server feel free to open a ticket

we also have dedicated servers here http://xrumerhosting.com and I can certainly make discount on VPS's for Xrumer as well. For our other packages just use the promo on top of this thread :)

jfool likes this.
  16. chedicorn

chedicorn Member

Offshore SEO VPS
    Home Page:
    We're changing our whole set up on Extreme SEO Tools, We're converting all of our servers to Vmware View. In case you don't know what this is, We're using something called Link Clones, your machine runs off of a main image.
    Each user can edit his/her own host file you get your own IP Address not shared. Check out our website in the next week or two we'll have a whole new site as well with new packages.
    Also two days ago we added 1gb ram to the smallest vps pacakge. So if you have for example your own SEO Tools and want to buy a VPS not an RDP you can get more ram. For $40 you can get a Bulletproof VPS 3gb ram and 1 Virtual CPU.

Pretty good, and the great thing is you never need to worry about complaints. EVER :)

We use a mobile carrier for our bulletproof range.

17. patricbr

patricbr New Member

@chedicorn Hey man, i just went to your site and noticed it is all new.
    Love the design and i really like the tutorials!!

Keep up the good work!

18. chedicorn

chedicorn Member

Offshore SEO VPS
    Home Page:
    thanks! Putting out a really good one this week showing how to use Wicked Article Creator with GSA SER and SEnuke Xcr.

Keep an eye, the point of the video is to show how to get the most out of your blasts so you aren't wasting so much time and money on captchas.

I see lot's of people blasting away and not getting any results what-so-ever. I'll post the new video on our website Wed. Latest.

19. SEODEMON

Xrumer is running pretty well. Success much higher without using proxies. Screw proxies.

20. Gsmack

Gsmack New Member

SEO, Marketing
    Been reading a bit here and thought I should comment.

My Extreme SEO Tools review

I've been using using Extreme SEO Tools for a few months now and have to say that I'm very happy with the service. Everything needed to build a solid campaign is right there on the desktop. I scrape and spin content, load in random niche images and videos, generate bios, scrape keywords, check PR, generate backlinks, index and ping, track rankings....all from one desktop. All this without sucking up my local bandwidth.

The thing is SOLID. I run multiple campaigns generating thousands of links 24/7 and it just keeps chugging along. I always wondered what they meant by "bulletproof" server. Apparently you can run without proxies and everything still runs great. I did try that and it works fine, but really I don't recommend it. Get some solid private proxies so you are creating links from multiple IP addresses around the world. This looks more natural and makes it look like people from around the world are linking to you.

SERVICE:
    Ok, they do have a good server setup, but in my book a provider's customer service is equally, if not more, important. Theirs is good. Damn good. Anytime I have a question or problem I submit a ticket and they respond right away. In the beginning, being a noob to the desktop and suddenly having tons of SEO firepower at my fingertips, I had all sorts of questions and I think they probably had to hire another customer service rep just to answer my questions :p ...they were polite and helpful, answering all my questions and helping me solve any issues.

To be honest, this is the main reason I stay. I have tried many other services, but as soon as I get a hint of bad customer service I'm gone. I need to know that if I have problems or questions there will be someone there to help. I'm happy to pay my hard earned money, but you better provide support.

Anyway, that’s my review. Give them a try yourself and see what you think. Let's see, where did I put my affiliate link...? Nope. Go look 'em up yourself. In fact, don't. I would rather keep this all to myself. :D

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013