Forex Robot Reviver - Fix all broken robot

Discussion in 'Forex Trading' started by fatih6868, Feb 24, 2017.

1. fatih6868

fatih6868 New Member

I am sure, anyone who trade forex knows about the power using forex autopilot expert advisor ... I also use forex expert advisor to trade forex autopilot like using fapturbo, forex cyclone, forex derivative, forex monster, forex megadroid, forex transformer, forex terminator, fx prime v2, Chaos Elliot EA, Forex Beater, extream eurgbp, QuantumTrader, Forex Autopilot, Turtle EA, Forex Sniper, Venom System, EA Shark, Trend Tracer, Robot GainScope, EA Robominer, Pyramid EA ULTIMATE, Vortex, Grid Monster, EA Prizmal Champion, Ferru FX and many other forex robot expert advisor .
    Tüvtürk
    Normally, all expert advisors that we use cannot be performed profitably continuesly, and more longer we using it, the performance of expert advisors will decrease....

Recently, I have read 1 article that says we can correct and improve the performance for all old expert advisor that we have.. It's truly amazing and bring cheer if it was correct ....

I want to repeat huge profit that i get using one of the great expert advisor i have...you can see blow... :)

2. vinman

vinman Member

There is nothing listed below