Discussion in 'Sell Your Services' started by imcloudman, Oct 21, 2015.
Click Here To Order Now!
REVIEWS FROM OUR CLIENTS
This certainly looks interesting mate, will more than likely give it a spin soon.
Good luck with sales!
ImCLoudMan, I like a 20% off Coupon
Im in as well. please pm me discount coupon.. thanks
Coupon code sent to your inbox. Please check!
hello.... Im also interested in the coupon code... thanks
Please clear your inbox. It's full and i cant send your new pm
Send me the coupon code as well.
Coupon sent. Please check your pm.
Im giving 10 reviews to member or vip member with 100 posts or higher. Only post here for review accounts if you can write review after test our service.
all right, I am willing to give review. Thanks
Hi, please send the coupon code. Thank you.
I will not only write a review but will also post a review in a few paid private forums $197 per months.. most of these guys use backlinksindexer.. but are looking for an alternative. thanks
I would like to get a coupon code. thankyou
imcloudman, thank you for the coupon code.
review accounts sent. 8 more left. only member or vip member with 100 posts or higher.
I'd like to review.... but i am but 7 posts short? Hoping you'd consider
coupon sent. please check your inbox
I requested and received a 'coupon' via this thread about 10 days ago. I brought concerns #1 and #2 to customer support shortly after I activated the trial run on this service. I received a timely response - "we will review"....As of Oct 30th, the concerns were not addressed, I submitted the following to support and never received a response....Unfortunately, I did not cancel the trial and was 'hooked' a first month payment for this service...Is anyone else who responded to this thread experiencing the same or other concerns with this service?
Anyway, here is my review....Potential users...DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS....And, if you are disappointed like I have been, be sure to cancel before the 5 day trial before you are automatically billed...Also, I strongly suggested that you put in a minimum number of backlinks...and don't drip more than 1-3 days, .....it appears that the 'check for indexing'....which was my main interest in this service is completely non-operational...
1. The field where user can enter the name of a 'campaign' is not active. User must use the default 'campaign' name.
2. The 'keyword' field does not become active until after user enters URLs and clicks submit...At that point the 'keyword' field becomes active.
I am using current Version of FireFox for browser.
3. I have added around 10 campaigns...4 of the campaigns only have 1 to 3 URLs..These campaigns are completed...The check index command cycles indefinitely and does not return any results.
4. 2 days ago, I added 594 URL's into system. Looks like I have sufficient 'trial' credits...set system to 30 day drip..Not a single URL in this campaign has been processed.
5. Why don't you have a link to customer support on the User admin dashboard?
Unless I receive a response indicating that these concerns will be resolved in the immediate future, I will not be continuing my subscription at the conclusion of this trial run.
Separate names with a comma.