FREE Semi Automatic Commenter Software Thingy!

Discussion in 'BHT Bots & Automation Tools' started by prendo, Oct 6, 2015.

1. prendo

prendo Well-Known Member

Hey guys & Girls, I made this simple software today just want to see if it works for others or not. (I'm only learning)

It's a "basic" semi auto commenter, just paste url's you've scraped, it'll work through the list with a couple of clicks each time.

• All spintax supported, most things on the tool has tip bubbles when hovered over of what it does.
    • Add your site you want to link to
    • Auto Generate User names and fake emails OR add own
    • Add 1 Broad keyword and Auto generate comments (change if doesn't make sense for the site your commenting on) OR add own
    • Paste a list of site URL's you want to comment on from clipboard it randomizes the list, one URL per line it will auto load 1st site in list
    • Mouse Click the first text field you want filled on the site, once it loads, then click colored tag at top (it will copy spin version to clipboard if you want to copy & paste) whichever it is eg. If you click Anchor/Name it will auto fill the text field where you mouse clicked with a spun version and auto select the next text field, so if emails text fields next, click the EMAIL tag at top and click what ever's next.
    • Check or modify the comment and click submit.
    • Click "Next Site" Button to work through list!

I made it, it's pretty basic, not my first to make but my first to upload so I'm testing, go easy!

Let me know here if it works for you or not please, cause I have no idea what I'm doing :)

If it works OK for people I'll upload a website manager/poster thingy I made!

Updated link - Uninstall software if already installed - added quick way to scrape and clean links to comment on "Scrape Cleaner" button
    Download Link - Unzip it and run the setup file
    Code:
    https://copy.com/KW4hPD4Gc4q2Oc9g/Comment%20Thingy%20Software.zip?download=1
    Virus Total
    Code:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/0247cd4978c9854177d353795e3ecf3a539ca9e2f9212722d71b132f32613c60/analysis/1444159813/

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
    admin likes this.
  2. jamessac

jamessac Active Member

good idea! but...any suggestions for the urls to scrape on?

3. prendo

prendo Well-Known Member

Use any scraper like scrapebox or there's free ones somewhere,
    OR
    I just whipped up a code I'll add it to above tool tomorrow, then you get an add on for FireFox called "Copy Links" search google with footprints.
    Just an example: "Leave a comment" YOUR KEYWORD - (theres plenty of footprints)
    Go to Google or wherever, if Google set your search to 100 per page and the addon will scrape all the links from the page then use what I add to clean the links to keep to sites to comment on. Ill add it tomorrow arvo and update the link.

4. koncos

koncos New Member

thanks..i will donwload it n try

5. zakir375

zakir375 Member

FREELANCER
    Home Page:
    let me check any way thanks for sharing.

6. Blackeyy

Blackeyy New Member

my antivirus (Nord) kill all exe files :(

7. prendo

prendo Well-Known Member

Thank you Blackeyy for trying, It's safe, I get the same thing with my antivirus on some of the things I make. Up to you if you want to allow it through you antivirus, I just wanted to know if others can get it running right before making other little tools.

8. drpainless

drpainless New Member

hi! can you please fix the link? i wanna to try this out...

9. fcofrancisco

fcofrancisco New Member

The link no fuound...