[GET] 5ean D'5ouza - Web5ite 5trategy Masterclass

Discussion in 'Member Downloads' started by bigcliff, Oct 22, 2012.

1. digitalx

digitalx Well-Known Member

The 2k+ price tag is a drop in a bucket - compared with all the complexities of trial and error when selling anything online or off. This ebook/course is worth 10 times the amount as it will open your eyes to a working solution. How much is your time worth over the course of a week, month or year? 5 grand? 10 grand 50 grand or more? We are getting this at the BHT price - which makes it infinitely more valuable than the original price tag.:cool:

Now if we go forth and put this info into action - it's priceless!

There is only a finite set of marketers I care to follow and learn from. This guy is sharp. He entertains while educating (rare trait these days). If you market anything - you'll relate to the logic he spills. I read it in one sitting and quickly signed up to his newsletter. I haven't done that in two or three years.

Thanks again for the intro bigcliff!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
    r0cc0 and sherman1822 like this.
  2. tamtamti

tamtamti Member

Same CRC errors for me too. Thanks for the share @bigcliff, maybe the files need to be re-uploaded after checking the originals work

3. Kirk777

Kirk777 Well-Known Member

Absolutely correct. Here is a perfect example of the poverty mindset. Not meaning to offend anyone but rather to point out that this is exactly what BHD, Slicer3, myself, and others have been trying to get across to those who are not successful. Change that mindset. Don't look at price, look at return on investment (ROI) . This is crucial to your success!

4. uberzone

uberzone Banned

affiliate marketer
    Why do you have to name drop BHD and Slicer (though is slicer cool). You were doing fine on your own with your informative posts when your not rambling on. No need to keep associating yourself with BHD, makes you sound like a douche, not meaning to offend anyone but rather point out that BHD is a douche and birds of a feather and all that...

5. bigcliff

bigcliff Well-Known Member

Just unzipped all 8 rar files at my end with no problems at all... must've been a mirrorcreator problem? Anyway, I'm re-archiving the course as we speak and will begin to upload once completed.

May have to wait until tomorrow until it all gets re-upped

chrishue, magic32 and digitalx like this.
  6. Kirk777

Not name dropping to gather authority which I already have but rather pointing to the very helpful posts already given. So why does that bother you so much? Seems like you are pouring oil on a fire.

Why don't you be constructive instead of destructive?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  7. chrishue

chrishue Well-Known Member

Hustler
    Constructive .. like Kirk referring to what I said being of the 'poverty mindset' -- just a tad pretentious. Of course great ideas and solutions are priceless. Sure, maybe it should be 10 or 20 grand... but I've never heard of this guy and nothing jumped out at me while scanning the sales letter. My question was simply meant to hear someone's opinion on the guy.. sorry for asking. I don't need someone to help me understand that the price of a DVD isn't the same as the information stored on it. You don't need to be successful to understand that.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  8. Kirk777

Reread your original post. It can be taken in more than one way which is why I said not meaning to offend anyone. I saw it as a point often raised about why do people have to charge so much which is a poverty mindset. It is not readily apparent your meaning.

9. chrishue

Hustler
    No worries. It's funny though, Dan Kennedy mentioned this whole idea in one of his seminars that I was listening to yesterday. So I was like.. ahh man I know that... But you are right I have a lot of friends that can't seem to move past the idea of trading time for a fixed amount of money. Is it just me or is this product's sales copy really bad??

10. BlackFace

BlackFace Member

Thank you bigcliff...
    I take pdf first while waiting the complete package sorted out.

11. BlackFace

BlackFace Member

On the sales page, it mentioned you have to have Brain Audit course as prerequisite for this Masterclass.
    Anyone already watch the video and can confirm there's no need to have Brain Audit?

12. bigcliff

Brain Audit will be my next share ;)

13. winsjack

winsjack Banned

Free Lancer Financial Consultant
    thx for the share. From all the hosting file the best working was Gamefront.

14. bigcliff

No problem...tell me, have you unzipped the files yet?

section4sewer9 likes this.
  15. section4sewer9

section4sewer9 Banned

I have unzipped them and they are all finally working and the PDF... Funny the audios cutoff when I use iTunes to play them back, but work fine when using KM Player...

Edit: A lot of the CD's have tracks listed that won't open. In some of the file it will say 3 tracks but only 1 will work.....

16. chrishue

Hustler
    I downloaded as well just to verify - and yes the files are corrupt

17. pankajg

pankajg Active Member

Hi all, does any one have his black-belt-presentations course.

Thanx
    P

18. HippieGeek

HippieGeek Active Member

Bigcliff, I am downloading the PDF which will still take a while on my Mac - I am more a reader than a viewer - I wanted to quickly thank you for the PDF.
    BTW the usual PW still works like a charm - much thanks!

19. bigcliff

All going well, this course will be re-upped tonight. I've given up with mirrorcreator...tried & failed with uploadseeds, uploadmirrors & mediafire...in the end I paid $9 for 1 month premium account with hotfile and left it uploading last night. When I went to bed at 2am BST it said there were about 4 hours remaing...the Wi-Fi in The Land of Shoom sucks...am at work now and will hopefully upload when the kids are in bed about 9pm BST

Cube, stwasan, digitalx and 5 others like this.
  20. nybatman

nybatman Banned

@bigcliff - Thanks so much for all your effort on this. Perhaps the way to go is for you to unzip all the files, the re-archive each CD folder into a separate archive. Also helpful is to put the archive recovery record so if there's a slight corruption, it will still extract correctly. Here's how... 1. Open winrar 2. on menu: Options, settings, compression tab 3. click "create default" button 4. check box for "put recovery record" and set compression method to "best" then click OK and close winrar. 5. Then in windows explorer, you can "right click" on each folder pick the option from the context menu to automatically create RAR with the proper name matching each folder. (Repeat step 5 for each folder.)

chrishue and bigcliff like this.