[GET] Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 Lite 15.2.2 Multilingual Portable (x86/x64)

Discussion in 'Member Downloads' started by inquisitor, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inquisitor

inquisitor SUPER VIP LIFETIME Jr. VIP

Prestidigitator
    Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 Lite 15.2.2 Multilingual Portable (x86/x64)

Re-Uploaded..!! 2nd March 2015 - Revised Installation Instructions Added..!!

[​IMG]

Sales Page:
    Code:
    http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop.html

Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 Portable that you can carry around with you on a portable device and use on any Windows computer without installation. When your USB flash drive, portable hard drive, iPod or other portable device is plugged in or your cloud drive is synced, you have access to your software and personal data just as you would on your own PC.

Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 - Your best assets. Right at your fingertips. With new Creative Cloud Libraries, get quick access to all your favorite images, colors, type styles, brushes, and more — and easily share assets with Illustrator CC and mobile apps like Sketch and Draw.

Photoshop — beyond the desktop.

Tap into the power and precision of Photoshop on your iPhone and iPad with new connected mobile apps, Photoshop Sketch and Photoshop Mix. Start your imaging work on your device, and then bring it into Photoshop CC on your desktop with all layers intact.

New Features:

Creative Cloud Libraries
    Browse and access your favorite creative assets — images, colors, type styles, brushes, and more — in new libraries that are available in Photoshop, Illustrator, and mobile apps like Sketch and Draw. Libraries sync to Creative Cloud so you always have the files you need, right when you need them.

Improved guides
    Quickly create multiple guides at one time — no more having to create or drag out each guide individually. Accurately set the width and margins of multiple columns or rows, and even save guides as presets.

Rigging and animation data from COLLADA files
    Now Photoshop CC can interpret rigging and animation data from COLLADA files, so you can play the animations directly within Photoshop and pose characters by pausing the animation where you want.

SVG export
    Export SVG graphics using new Extract Assets and Adobe Generator. Output includes path information, layer style information, and more for content that will scale beautifully in any browser.

Extract Assets
    Easily extract optimized image assets from layers and save them to various formats and resolutions, including SVG, using the simple, visual Extract Assets interface built on top of Adobe Generator. Generate either individual or real-time, auto-updated extractions tailored to your workflow.

Support for Windows touch devices
    Get a more interactive experience on Windows 8.1 touch devices now that you can use pinch, zoom, pan, and rotate gestures.

Support for 3D PDF files
    Export your 3D designs from Photoshop as 3D files so colleagues and clients can easily view, comment on, and manipulate them in Adobe Acrobat.

New 3D printer profiles
    Get support for additional 3D printers and printing service providers, including i.Materialise and new MakerBot printers.

And so much more
    Also includes: a padding option for selections, a new Flame pattern script, and more.

System Requirements:

- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor (2 GHz or faster)
    - Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
    - 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
    - 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
    - 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended)**
    - OpenGL 2.0–capable system
    - Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*

Languages: Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, French CA, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Moroccan, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese BR, Russian, SimpChinese, Spanish, Spanish International, Swedish, Trad Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian.

Version 2014.2.2 (15.2.2) Release Notes :
    Code:
    http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new.html

Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 Lite 15.2.2 Multilingual Portable (x86)

Download: Contains a text file with x32 Bit download and installation instructions.
    Code:
    http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1T4UMCSY/L1te1522201422psPORT32-II.rar_links

VirusTotal: Text file with x32 Bit Download Details Only..!!
    Code:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/cdf2479175e39600193fc0d35a07223d28d324dcfda03f804fb46dc71b312623/analysis/1421882141/

SHA256: cdf2479175e39600193fc0d35a07223d28d324dcfda03f804fb46dc71b312623
    File name: L1te1522201422psPORT32-II.rar
    Detection ratio: 0 / 56
    Analysis date: 2015-01-21 23:15:41 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )

Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 Lite 15.2.2 Multilingual Portable (x64)

Download: Contains a text file with x64 Bit download and installation instructions.
    Code:
    http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/KPWGHFGW/L1te1522201422psPORT64-II.rar_links

VirusTotal: Text file with x64 Bit Download Details Only..!!
    Code:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b2257e567656056a3dc425110ed2efd8d1e5ce9d281887361645003dc76d4f29/analysis/1421882161/

SHA256: b2257e567656056a3dc425110ed2efd8d1e5ce9d281887361645003dc76d4f29
    File name: L1te1522201422psPORT64-II.rar
    Detection ratio: 0 / 56
    Analysis date: 2015-01-21 23:16:01 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )

VirusTotal: Individual Program File Archives
    Code:
    Files too large for VT - Carry out your own due diligence when you download..!!

Regards.. :)

ENJOY..!! :D :cool: :)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  2. inquisitor

Prestidigitator
    FAQ

Hyperthetical Question:

Would I be able to use this or any other portable software if I have it uploaded on Google Drive and/or One Drive without it being on my PC?

Answer:

Yes.. Most certainly..!!

3. tranie

tranie Well-Known Member

medically retired
    Home Page:
    Im getting a this folder is empty message on both 32 bit and 64 bit ?

inquisitor likes this.
  4. kiranote

kiranote Active Member

I also saw only 2 blank folders and please, I cannot download from copy dot com :( Could you please use mediafire or zippyshare? I don't mean to be demanding but I really cannot download anything from copy dot com

inquisitor likes this.
  5. badgeruk

badgeruk New Member

Great share inquisitor

inquisitor likes this.
  6. inquisitor

Prestidigitator
    Sorry about that.. yep, I have to agree the folders were mt temporarily.

The files are uploaded now.. :D

7. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

Is there a portable version of AfterEffects. I have been trying to install the regular version forever and just cannot seem to do it (Adobe is not cooperating).

8. 1bmdubb1

1bmdubb1 Well-Known Member

I used the link below to obtain the amtlib.dll file.

Code:
    http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0DUC6VD5/APSCS6EC.rar_links
    Find the amtlib.dll in your Adobe After Effects file folder and rename it to 1-amtlib.dll and paste the one downloaded in the same folder.

Remember to edit your hosts file c:/programs/windows/system32/drivers/etc

Code:
    127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com
    127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com
    127.0.0.1 ereg.adobe.com
    127.0.0.1 activate.wip3.adobe.com
    127.0.0.1 wip3.adobe.com
    127.0.0.1 3dns-3.adobe.com
    127.0.0.1 3dns-2.adobe.com
    127.0.0.1 adobe-dns.adobe.com
    127.0.0.1 adobe-dns-2.adobe.com
    127.0.0.1 adobe-dns-3.adobe.com
    127.0.0.1 ereg.wip3.adobe.com
    127.0.0.1 activate-sea.adobe.com
    127.0.0.1 wwis-dubc1-vip60.adobe.com
    127.0.0.1 activate-sjc0.adobe.com
    127.0.0.1 wwis-dubc1-vip60.adobe.com
    127.0.0.1 192.150.18.108

9. Impulse

Impulse Active Member

Great share Inquisitor - I'm running on a 64-bit machine, but remember someone posting that it's usually best to just use the 32-bit version of a program as there is no real advantage to using the 64-bit.

Would you chime in on this as I trust your opinion.

inquisitor likes this.
  10. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

My problem has been that I cannot download the files from Adobe. Tried different machines, etc but I cannot get the source files.The portable versions seem easier to install so that is why I was wondering about a portable AE

11. 1bmdubb1

1bmdubb1 Well-Known Member

Direct link to CS6 products

Code:
    http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-downloads.html

FMG and inquisitor like this.
  12. inquisitor

Prestidigitator
    Not always, there is no problem running a x32 Bit program on Windows x64 Bit operating systems it's just that you will not receive all the benefits that you have when running a x64 Bit program on a x64 Bit operating system.

The x32 Bit operating system was included within the updated x64 Bit operating systems mainly because MicroSoft recognised that they also required backward-compatibility to incorporate some older programs that are still written in x32 Bit, either because they have not yet been updated to x64-bit, or because they have no need for the increased memory capacity that x64-bit gives access to. Specifically, a layer of processing was built into x64-bit XP, and has been inheritted by Vista and 7, called WoW64: Windows x32-bit on Windows x64-bit. It emulates much of the software environment x32-bit programs expect, to the point where most older software should work just fine. There are some limitations, unfortunately, but they only affect a small percent of the programs out there.

So, if you have the option between a x32 Bit Program and a x64 Bit Program on a x64 Bit operating system, it would be best to choose the x64 Bit program mainly because of the added memory and, therefore, a faster processing speed that you will receive when running the program.

I hope that helps..

kindlerex and Impulse like this.
  13. inquisitor

Prestidigitator
    Good question, I'll take a look around my secret locations for a copy if it's available, no promises, but obviously if I come across it, I'll post it up in these 'Member Downloads' forums..

Impulse, kiranote and Glock like this.
  14. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

Thank you, I appreciate it. I don't know if people who are new here realize it. But BHT has a really nice folks on the forums. I have been to some other boards, especially when we were down for a time, and it just was not the same. I don't know how to describe it here. Maybe "comfortable" is the right word.

kiranote and inquisitor like this.
  15. kiranote

kiranote Active Member

I totally agree! "comfortable" is how I feel here in BHT! :)

16. swirl

swirl SUPER VIP LIFETIME Jr. VIP

Web Traffic Controller
    I'm confused :(

The description says I can use this on USB flash drive but system requirements say I cannot. How does this work?

Thank you, Quis :)

I got it installed and seems to be working well.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
  17. woodward

woodward Member

Hi,
    Do I need to sign into CC for this to work?
    When I unzipped the files there seemed to be a problem with lots of the files.
    I had Photoshop CC installed and working great per Inquisitor but it stopped working today and I can't get it to reinstall.
    It says my trial is over and I can't get it again eventhough I got a new login.
    I can't find the file in my programs to uninstall it.
    Don't know what happened here so that is why I would like to get the portable working
    Thanks as always Inquisitor - you are the best!

18. fedup

fedup Active Member

@woodward Download Revo Uninstaller from download.com. That will remove all the crap they hide with the info that you had it before. Use another email address to install with and you are set to go.

Is this the amtlib.dll file swap out that has been used i the past? If so, I have had my Dreamweaver and Photoshop stop working and tried to install again with new ID and as soon as I do, it gives me an error that thia program will not work and I have to uninstall it again.

19. woodward

woodward Member

fedup - this is what is happening to me. I am getting that same error and it won't reinstall, hence I am trying to work with the portable. I have been trying to fix it all day.
    When I tried to uninstall with Revo, it has EVERYTHING dealing with adobe and is asking me to delete them all. The list is quite extensive and I am not sure what to delete so I just left it.

I just don't know if I should sign in to CC with my new sign up

20. inquisitor

Prestidigitator

@ woodward - your inbox is full..!!

I hadn't noticed it had stopped working. (I hadn't used this portable version since I first tried it as I have the full CC version)

Yep, it (the x64 Bit version - and x32 Bit) had stopped working at my end too.. I thought it was strange as it (the x64 Bit version) was running initially, it took me a while (1/2 hr) to work out why it wouldn't open, especially after I had had it running.

Cutting a long story short, here's what I did and found out..

Aaaargghh..!! It turns out that I, as an 'inquisitive' chap had decompressed the two files named 'CameraRaw.v8.7.57.Camera.and.Lens.Profiles.7z' and 'dictionaries.7z' AFTER I had run the program and then wrote the installation instructions out afterwards.. so telling everyone to decompress them was an error on my part.. :( it created a cross file contamination, having two sets of files, compressed and decompressed meant it confused the issue.

The program opens now and all is well...

I also found that it will only run on the 'Local Disk (C: )' or a 'Pen' drive or a drive close to Drive C:

So, delete the decompressed folder named 'L1te1522201422psPORT64' or 'L1te1522201422psPORT32' or download and decompress the original instructions and file again, decompress the file on your (C: ) drive and DO NOT decompress the two files named 'CameraRaw.v8.7.57.Camera.and.Lens.Profiles.7z' and 'dictionaries.7z' as this creates cross file contamination, and carry out the instructions as before..

I have rewritten the instructions in the OP if you are confused, they are more of a step-by-step than I've just hurriedly written...

Thanks 'woodward' for the 'heads up' on this..

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.