[GET] Analytic Call Tracking v2.7.2 Enterprise - Released March 18, 2016

Discussion in 'Member Downloads' started by ExcaliburReturns, May 14, 2016.

1. ExcaliburReturns

ExcaliburReturns Well-Known Member

Hey AreYouSerious!

I hope you're doing awesome! :)

Quick question. what do you mean when you say "workspace panel" never shows up?

Could you send me a video recording or maybe a screenshot of what's going on?

Thanks!

-Excalibur

2. areyouserious

areyouserious Well-Known Member

Hey Excalibur....

Thanks for the offer to help. Made a quick video to show what I mean by "workspace Panel"

Code:
     http://screencast.com/t/5AYviDhVT 
    The "workspace panel" shows up when I click on the round robin tab... but not on the advanced tab.

Hope the video helps.

Thanks,

Seriously

3. ExcaliburReturns

OH... I see what's going on. Listen, send me a PM with your contact details so I can give you a quick call. I'd like to ask you a few questions to see if we can figure out what's going on.

Cool?

-Excalibur

4. no1youknowz

no1youknowz Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Don't mean to derail this thread, but I am looking for someone who has been doing this for about a year, actually earning some decent-ish money from it and can answer these questions.

1) What do you need to get started? Is a PPL website with some reviews and a phone number all that's needed?
    2) SEO wise. Are you essentially doing bestplumbersinNewYorkNewYork.com as the domains to get them ranked locally?
    3) Are you doing any sort of social promotion, like a fan page of the business?
    4) How are you getting paid? Do you negotiate with the company on every phone call? How is $$$ made?

Finally, what about the software? Does it do the job? Is it viable? Where does it fall down?

Here is why I'm asking.

I'm thinking of developing my own version of this software. It's pretty simple for me to do so.

I'm thinking of starting with a niche. Lets say plumbers. I put up some sites and properties and do the marketing. I do 1 of 2 things.

1) I find companies that I can hand over the leads to and earn from there.
    2) I find my own "plumbers", I contract the work to them. I get paid first and then I pay them for the work.

I really just need to know, if it's worth the hassle and effort in resources.

I'd love to have a chat, rather than get into it on the forum. PM please. Thanks

5. robbishop

robbishop New Member

Hi guys,

Is there any kind soul; out there willing to do this install me for me please? Obviously I'd be willing to pay for this. I've tried to install it twice (and I probably have messed up along the way) but its just way above my knowledge. Thanks guys,
    Rob

6. julyja

julyja Well-Known Member

Am happy to help you with the installation. PM me.

7. robbishop

robbishop New Member

PM sent

8. robbishop

robbishop New Member

Im getting no reply from Julyja - is there anybody else willing to setup ACT for me on my domain please? Obviously I will pay you for your time. Thanks,
    Rob

9. WPSpinner

WPSpinner Well-Known Member

PM me your hosting details and I'll try to install it for you. I have the latest cracked version by ExCal.

10. robbishop

robbishop New Member

Hi,

Im having the same issue with the call flow "workspace) - did you get it figured out in the end?
    Cheers,
    Rob

11. areyouserious

areyouserious Well-Known Member

Rob,

No... I have not... and I can't ever seem to be online at the same time Excalibur is to get help.

Maybe you can reach out and try.

Seriously

12. robbishop

robbishop New Member

Seriously,
    I have reached out to both WPSpinner and EXCALIBUR in the hope that they can help us with this issue. I'll let you know if they are kind enough to get back to me.
    Rob

areyouserious likes this.
  13. ExcaliburReturns

Hey Rob, thanks for reaching out to me. I replied to your email and PM earlier. Hey AreYouSerious, look at my previous post above, dated June 19th. I asked you to PM me your contact details so I could help you... and so far I've gotten nothing from you, so I assumed you fixed the issue yourself or you simply lost interest. If you really need help, then simply send me your contact details and I'll be happy to reach out to you and help you. Cool?

Peace Ya'll!

Excalibur

14. robbishop

robbishop New Member

Hi Excalibur,

I have replied by private message and also sent you a en email - hopefully you will get back to me when you have time.
    Regards,
    Rob

15. robbishop

robbishop New Member

Excalibur got back to me and reinstalled the software onto my host, but it did not work. He advises me to change my host but how do I know it would work with a new host, especially as it does not work for you also. Feeling a bit deflated.

16. cumngetsum

cumngetsum Well-Known Member

Hey Carnal... my homie Excalibur knocks it out the park again!!!! I want to also say thank you to no1knows, thebigdaddy, and everyone who participated in getting this software crack back then and today and to those that help in this new thread. Your efforts are much appreciated be me and many others BHT members.

Excalibur please check your inbox.

17. RevolutionMarketing

RevolutionMarketing Active Member

hi ExcaliburReturns,
    thanks for the updates with this. I had a previous version I had installed a while back. Just did the update and everything looks good but just had one question.

In your install / upgrade notes, it says "simply navigate to your regular login screen. You'll be notified that the database needs to be updated. Simply click the blue button to "Update Database". This will update your database instantly and you'll be able to log in right away."

I didn't see any blue button other than the log in one so I haven't updated the database. I assume everything is all good but just wanted to check with you and if there is anything I should do.

Thanks!

18. RevolutionMarketing

Can anyone give me a hand with getting a phone # to work properly? I've watched the ACT videos on their site made test calls and they are redirecting to the correct # but the whisper function isn't working nor are any of the calls being recorded or showing up in my call log. I'm sure it is something minor that I'm missing but can't see what it is. Thanks.

19. RevolutionMarketing

Just wanted to update my last post. It wasn't my installation that was broken, it was user error. Silly me.

I pasted the wrong command URL in one of the settings. This works, so go head will installing it and saving a bunch of money. Thanks again for the share Excalibur!

20. connectthedots

connectthedots Well-Known Member

I've been using a paid version of the original ACT system for about 4 years for call tracking & recording. I just realized I should be using the Enterprise version! I think it's well worth $99/mo with all the added features... but I want to load test it with Excalibur's version before I buy. I have to say that Troyer's team and support are second to none -- he's not the typical cash grabbing IMer to launches crap software and disappears in 6 mo.

The automated billing features alone (one of the Enterprise only features) make it worth it. I didn't realize there was Voice Broadcast and SMS Text broadcast features! I think I'm going to offer Tracking numbers and B2B broadcast services in addition to lead gen, as another relatively passive income generator.

This stuff is the real deal! Thanks to everyone on this thread for sharing, especially the OP ExcaliburReturns !