[GET] Ben Settle – Copy Slacker

Discussion in 'Member Downloads' started by michaelfrancis, Jun 3, 2016.

1. michaelfrancis

michaelfrancis Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

Ben Settle – Copy Slacker
    [​IMG]
    Slacker Copywriting Coach Reveals Secret Way To Make Far More Money By Spending Far Less Time Writing Your Sales Copy!

“I’ve quickly ‘batted’ out ads that have collectively earned tens of millions of dollars in hyper-competitive niches, and against more talented copywriters, using my near 100% fail-proof ‘Copy Slacker’ method.

“Now you can, too — in just a short 4-hour training so simple you can learn it in one sitting today, and be using it to make more money from your ads as early as tomorrow!”

What I do know is, my sales letters using this method have collectively made tens of millions of dollars in sales in some of the most competitive niches on the planet (like golf, weight loss, self defense, and biz opp) where I have competed against more talented and harder-working copywriters. Believe it or not, a few world class copywriters are even on record saying I make them jealous (like Ryan Healy, world class copywriter for several major financial publishers like Agora Financial & Lombardi Publishing) and even “pissed off” (like Ray Edwards, who has the biggest book of “Who’s Who” Internet marketing guru clients on the web) because I make it look so fast and simple.
    Here are a few examples of what I’ve done with this “slacker” copy method:

• Written control ads that have run for as long as 8 years straight. It’s extremely rare for controls to last 8 months much less 8 years — but I have one running now in the MLM niche that’s been winning since 2007 with other (more-talented) copywriters failing to beat it.
      • Created a headline that ran for several years as a banner ad on all the big conservative news sites that cost a fortune to advertise on (like Drudge, NewsMax, etc). Marketers typically have to keep testing brand new headlines on sites like these every few days or weeks to make a profit. Yet, this one headline I wrote using my “slacker” copywriting formula ran for years straight and was only taken down because the client retired.
      • A sales letter I wrote for the weight loss niche using this method converted the front-end at 40%! That’s total list size vs sales volume — including to ice cold Facebook traffic in arguably the Internet’s most competitive niche.
      • Made a start-up golf company well over $200k per month quickly banging out ads with this method. They don’t use those ads anymore because the golf guru they were built around left. But, this company is still one of the most well-known golf companies on the Internet due in part to the sales letters I wrote that helped build it from the ground up. (Best part: I knew NOTHING about golf when I wrote these ads. I didn’t need to. My method let me research and write the ads in just a few days without prior experience.)
      • Took one prominent direct sales company from nabbing a .8% response to over 1.6% response. That may not seem like a lot, but to that company it meant many millions of extra dollars in sales to them and their members, and tens of thousands of dollars in commissions to me.
      • Most recently, I created a sales letter for a golf company I have part ownership in that brings us $5.85 buyers. The traffic guy on board says in all his years of running hundreds of traffic campaigns (he works for some of the most prolific marketers in the home business niche), he’s never seen cold traffic convert like that.
      • Been invited to teach aspects of my copywriting method to some of the world‘s most prestigious direct marketing companies. Such as Agora Financial ($200 million publishing company who already hires the best of the best copywriters on the planet)… professional radio producers at Entercom (one of the largest radio broadcasting companies in the United States)… various seminars and events where people pay up to $10k just for a seat… and the annual Oceans 4 Mastermind — where 7, 8, and 9 figure businesses pay me and 3 of my colleagues to put them on a “hot seat” — transforming their ads overnight.
    Copy Slacker
    No, it won’t make you an “A-list” copywriter.
    (Even though I’ve gotten testimonials from various A-list copywriters.)
    Or even a so-called “world class” copywriter.
    And, while I call it “slacker-friendly”, that doesn’t mean you can be lazy. It still takes hard work and some time. It just doesn’t take nearly as much work and time as other systems.
    Even so, I believe it can help anyone (both raw newbies and seasoned pros alike) jack up your response… cut your writing time in half… and virtually eliminate all the nagging frustration, stress, and confusion you feel when writing your ads now.
    However, this product is very expensive.
    And, it does NOT come with a money-back guarantee.
    If that gives you acid reflux, then I suggest buying a more “conventional” and/or cheaper copywriting product, book, or course, instead.
    (There are certainly plenty to choose from.)
    Otherwise, to help you decide, here’s a “sneak preview” of what’s inside:

• A fast and effective way (taught by sex therapists to men with erectile dysfunction) to get over the “blank page hump“ and kill writers block dead.
      • How to create instant belief about you and your product in your copy if you’re just starting out and nobody knows who you are.
      • How to use your competition‘s product testimonials to sell YOUR products.
      • A memory training technique that gets your prospects daydreaming about the product you’re selling, and unable to get it out of their heads!
      • An admittedly weird (but super effective) way to sell wildly expensive products with just one or two sentences!
      • How to make even the most outrageous and hyped-up claims sound 100% believable.
      • The “bragging without bragging“ sales letter secret (seen in many old Kung Fu movies) that lets you boast about your products, services, or yourself without sounding like an arrogant douche bag.
      • An old school door-to-door sales tactic that makes people want to buy products they didn’t even originally want!
      • How to create such an intense urgency to buy in your ads that peoples‘ hands will literally shake trying to type their credit cards into the shopping cart!
      • The “house of horrors” method to quickly digging up gold nuggets of valuable market research… and also…

SALESPAGE
    Code:
    http://copyslacker.com/

DOWNLOAD
    Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!YEpSWADK!a-8hXOP_F9qbPiI3nC-RSB5Kcfx2akD0F9swbnsbCrY

MAKE MIRRORS GUYS

2. SteveW123

SteveW123 Well-Known Member

Thanks, MichaelFrancis.

Is is just me, or has the Thank You button disappeared with this new theme?

3. heyyah

heyyah Well-Known Member

Yeah, all that's left is the like button! I don't "like" it at all!

newbie21 and simplymagic like this.
  4. heyyah

heyyah Well-Known Member

This looks really good.

Thanks MichaelFrancis!

michaelfrancis likes this.
  5. Kencal

Kencal New Member

Thanks///should be good as its a $600 product.

6. simplymagic

simplymagic SUPER VIP LIFETIME Jr. VIP

uhhhhmmm ... what occupies my time? Advertising &
    I live in a house. Actually I reside in the house
    The author usually comes out with his A game. Looking forward to checking this one out. Thanks for sharing this. I also hate that the thanks button is gone but have no problem just saying thank you here.

7. optimumgreen

optimumgreen Well-Known Member

I don't mind saying thanks here, either...but if everyone does this on some of the most popular shares, I can see the thread's pages quickly getting bloated. But oh well. Thanks for the share, OP!

8. JuniorBoy

JuniorBoy Member

Pirate looking for his parrot and crutch
    "Yes, just like he/she said" but Thank you so very much!!!!

9. voodoo1

voodoo1 Well-Known Member

Mobile marketer
    michaelfrancis thanks for another almighty share, you're much appreciated :)

10. Patriot

Patriot Active Member

Professional Procrastinator
    Thank you for your share Michael. Much appreciated/

11. Eddicus86

Eddicus86 New Member

Thanks for the share as well Michael, this is pure gold.

12. abovebelow

abovebelow New Member

Could someone please read upload this, thanks

13. chowchow

chowchow Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

I moved my file to megasync folder and MEGA somehow deleted it without a trace, not even showing in rubbish bin. Can anyone please reup? Thanks in advance

14. abovebelow

abovebelow New Member

Bump!

15. mr_swipe

mr_swipe New Member

16. abovebelow

abovebelow New Member

Thank you

mr_swipe likes this.