[GET] [CRACKED] Video Motion Pro

Discussion in 'Member Downloads' started by stprasst, Apr 25, 2015.

1. stprasst

stprasst Active Member

REQ
    Code:
    http://www.blackhatteam.com/f108/req-video-motion-pro-software-109976.html 
    Sales Page
    Code:
    http://videomotionpro.io/sales-page/
    Download
    Code:
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/89zy6s
    Bonus 20 audio tracks for logo stings & Premium image library(Direct download)
    Code:
    https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/videomotionrandomimages/Audio+Tracks+(20)+VMP.zip
    https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/videomotionprosoftware/Premium+Image+Library.zip
    VT
    Code:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1db5fd74dd515e17cb40cdb90bcda437330c59d59de117698024c82862f392ce/analysis/1429727011/
    To anyone whos having trouble with finding the crack for this soft just do this:
    1- Keep extracting all rars until you have the Video motion pro application installer, install it
    2-open I_LOVE_DVT file, and extract the videoApplication.swf to your video motion pro folder in your computer
    3-Done, enjoy

P.S : I just shared, has never tried. Thanks :)

2. affiliateguy

affiliateguy Active Member

Mortgage Broker now trying Internet Marketing
    Thanks for the above and I have played with this for about 2 days.....Its crap does not come close to Camtasia or any other program complete and total waste of money.
    I do respect ................stprasst......... for supplying the crack....Much respect..
    AffiliateGuy

zeemedia likes this.
  3. LocalAce

LocalAce Well-Known Member

I don't know what this is supposed to be, but there is not executable file from send space, just a string of compressed files. This seems to be true for both Win & Mac versions

Got the images and music at the very least.

4. ozarksentinel

ozarksentinel Well-Known Member

Business owner
    Works fine for me, but I do agree that Camtasia is a much better product. I really appreciate the share stprasst.

5. JohnnyShadow

JohnnyShadow SUPER VIP LIFETIME V.I.P Member

Well the main soft is bs 4 me! Not working! :)

But i do agree that Camtasia is a perfect investment 4 this kind of marketing needs!

6. VIPWriter

VIPWriter New Member

Thanks for sharing -- i was hoping not to have to learn Camtasia (which I bought last year!) but it looks like this one may be too good to be true. Thanks for saving us the time and money HOWEVER -- this share is worth it just for the .zip files of the visuals and audio stings. THANK you!

7. JohnnyShadow

JohnnyShadow SUPER VIP LIFETIME V.I.P Member

Well ... inquisitor has shared the latest camtasia crack or shit ... but since no one gives a damn he is getting the fuck outta this forum.
    all his threads and posts are deleted .etc

I use camtasia. Bought the VideoMotionPro ... but don´t give a fuck as it doesn´t work for me.

BHeisenberg and SisC like this.
  8. LocalAce

LocalAce Well-Known Member

Ouch.... Inquisitor is moving on... thats gonna hurt!

9. Richnerd

Richnerd Well-Known Member

Did I understand you clearly? Did you just say that inquisitor is leaving the forum? Or that he is not getting his deserved respect from the forum? No one gives a damn? All his threads and posts are deleted?

If those are EXACTLY what you mean, then something is TERRIBLY, TERRIBLY wrong somewhere. I will prefer to believe that I misread Johnny's post.

Inquisitor is without doubt one of the absolutely most important contributors on this forum and it would be a massive shame if he leaves this forum for whatever reason. I sincerely would like to believe that this will not happen and that whatever is the case is resolved ASAP. I am not capable of doing what JohnnyShadow, Inquisitor, Aquarius and so many wonderful people do here to bless our businesses. But I have never stopped respecting and appreciating them since what they do is purely out of love, since we do not pay them to do so.

So Inquisitor, if you are reading this, please don't leave the forum. You will create a gap too too too big and difficult to fill. Let's know what is going on (if any) and I am sure many members will fight to keep you here.

(I still want to believe that I misread Johnny's post!)

BHeisenberg likes this.
  10. blackghost

blackghost Member

Sorry to hear inquisitor is gone. I want to THANKS HIM for all his Shares and hope he comes back..

11. blackghost

blackghost Member

I also want to give a Big THANKS to JohnnyShadow for all his shares. Deeply appreciated....

BHeisenberg likes this.
  12. kemikal

kemikal Active Member

Whats going on here? Why are all the good members leaving or getting banned?

13. affiliateguy

affiliateguy Active Member

Mortgage Broker now trying Internet Marketing
    I hang my head in shame banning is wrong the wisdom and effort put into this forum by the likes of Inquisitor Johnny Shaddow and YES you guys will be greatly missed....I turn with aproblem and you guys are their to help me....I find a way to make money and you guys double it......I love this forum and love the people in it please stop this banning shit.....

14. Grapho

Grapho Well-Known Member

If it's true, it's the saddest news!

To see inquisitor go, well... can't imagine it. If somebody can persuade him to stick with us...

Please inquisitor don't go!!!

Richnerd and kindlerex like this.
  15. jimmythesaint

jimmythesaint Active Member

how do you install all these zip files???

16. kenmat

kenmat Member

I would like to know that myself, i zipped many of times but not like this

17. SteveW123

SteveW123 Well-Known Member

I'd like to voice my concerns over the potential loss of Inquisitor, too. I hope it's just a rumour and proves not to be the case. He's done a fantastic job on the forum (as have others) and it would be a great loss if he left.

I religiously click the "Thanks" button, and I share what I can, but I know there are many leeches here who never share and never thank. It's a pity we can't get rid of them and keep the good guys!

Richnerd likes this.
  18. jimmythesaint

can anyone give assistance on how to open and install this software.. its driving me nuts lol thank you

19. ozarksentinel

ozarksentinel Well-Known Member

Business owner
    OK let' see if I can help explain this. Unzip the download and you'll get 2 folders (one for Mac one for windows).Open the Windows folder and unzip the file there.
    Next, open the folder that it creates and you'll have several more zipped files and a diz file and a dvt file. Unzip all of the zipped files in this folder.
    You will now have a file called Video Motion Pro (Windows). Double click that file to install the program and deselect launch the program when completed.
    Once installed and before running it, you will see another zipped file right above the Video Motion Pro (Windows) one, called I_LOVE_DVT. Unzip that file to its own folder.
    Inside that folder will be a single file (Video application). Copy that file and paste it into your Video Motion Pro file (shouold be on your drive under Program File(x86)/Video Motion Pro. When it asks if you want to copy and replace, just say yes. Launch the program.

jhonclint, kenmat and jimmythesaint like this.
  20. jimmythesaint

ozarksentinel thank you mate.. those zip files were driving me crazy lol I appreciate your help :)