[GET] [CRACKED] Video Motion Pro

Discussion in 'Member Downloads' started by stprasst, Apr 25, 2015.

1. abuhakim

abuhakim Member

Followed the instructions given. The program loads, but nothing is clickable. It's not working. What did I miss?

2. ozarksentinel

ozarksentinel Well-Known Member

Business owner
    So does the screen stayed "greyed out"? If so you probably need to uninstall and reinstall the program. Also be certain you copied the crack inside the I_LOVE_DVT folder to the right location on your hard drive. You should be able to click on Create new Project to get started. That's about all I can think of. As I said earlier though, Camtasia is a much better program than this one, which is a very basic video editor.

3. imbiz

imbiz Well-Known Member

Marketer
    Losing Inquisitor will be a major loss to this forum! Thank you Inquisitor for all the help you have given me and others. I can't imagine anyone not appreciating Inquisitor, Johnny Shadow, Experimental or any of the major contributors, they are more than generous with their time and efforts and give us so much. I'm afraid this is the end of this great forum, so sad for all of us.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  4. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

What is everyone talking about. All of Inquisitors posts remain up. He is thanked profusely for all of his contributions and I could not imagine him thinking that he is not appreciated here. There are countless people here with Photoshop and/or Camtasia and other image oriented products that have him to thank and hopefully have.

5. jhonclint

jhonclint Active Member

Still asking for username and password after installing the crack , can anyone assist ?

6. hamma

hamma New Member

nice share thanks a lot made my day