[GET] G Probe Video Ranking System Anthony Aries

Discussion in 'Member Downloads' started by Experimental, Jan 26, 2016.

1. sitemarker

sitemarker Well-Known Member

i'm a domainer first, a video SEO second and alway
    Hello Doug

You can use your own videos or download other people's YT videos under Yoututbe's Creative Commons to avoid any copyright issues, then stream them using YT Live Events

How and where to download YT videos - Creative Commons
    PHP:
    http://www.smartcopying.edu.au/open-education/creative-commons/creative-commons-information-pack-for-teachers-and-students/how-to-find-creative-commons-material-using-youtube
    To create YT Live Events, The best software I know that works better than doing it manually , is called Wirecast..it costs about hundreds of $$

Fortunately, we have a very generous and helpful member in this forum who, like the OP, is always willing to go the extra mile to spoon feed lazy buggers like myself

You can download the software here Don't forget to thank Inquisitor :)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  2. Patriot

Patriot Active Member

Professional Procrastinator
    Hey Gigsiteguy,

1. In YouTube go to Video Manager like Anthony shows.
    2. In the left hand column click the Live Streaming option then the Events sub-menu.
    3. Now on the top right of the page you'll see a button labeled New Live Event (click that button).
    4. Fill out the Title, Description, message box and Tags section the same as Anthony shows in his course. For the time I tend to set it out for about a week in the future. I also click the Advanced Settings and tend to add a location if its a keyword for a local business (I just use city and state so not a street address). I also set the Category and video language and I'm done.
    5. Then click the blue Go Live Now button on that same page and you're done! You've used all the same settings as Anthony's stem except I add the location which I did using his system as well because it helps for GEO Location.

Of course I then add the videos to Playlists as well like he showed.

This is just a TEST. There is no actual video to chose from like Anthony's system but it does the same thing in that it probes Google's and YT search engines to see if your video placeholder will show up in the SERPS or not and if so where. The rankings can however fluctuate over the course of a few days up or down so my test was only with about a 30 minute wait time. Now if the results are positive then you'll need to have a real video ready which you can then stream to YouTube using Google Hangouts. This is a more involved set of steps than I have time to write about, but there are courses on how it's done. The point of my post was simply to cover the testing/poking/probing stage that Anthony covers in his course and that there is another way to do it (using Live Events) and I wanted to see if one proved to get better results than the other. I didn't really use enough keywords for this test for it to be conclusive on which system is better and I'd wait a few days too to see if rankings fluctuate so its too early right now. Hope that helps.

-Patriot

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  3. Patriot

Patriot Active Member

Good stuff Sitemaker. I've used Wirecast in the past and it does work very well. I have since been using another software to stream that is free and seems to do a solid job as well which is called SplitCam.

Code:
    [URL]http://splitcamera.com/[/URL]
    I have also tried ManyCam, but my video looks good uploading, but always comes out choppy on YT so I gave up on that one and switched to SplitCam.

Oh and if I move forward with all of this I'll make my own videos rather than a Creative Commons video. If I'm going to try to sell a local business on my service I want to create a video that is more catered to their business. Right now I'm just interested in testing a large number of keywords for rank-a-bility! If there's some solid keywords in the batch that have value then I'll create a video then I'll probably stream to YT using Google Hangouts since I haven't seen any difference with that and Live Events in terms of ranking in Google.

-Patriot

4. Patriot

Patriot Active Member

Hey Sitemaker,

If I keep them up for several days I'll recheck the rankings and fill you all in if I see any changes. And I agree with your findings with Hangouts and Events in terms of rankings being the same. I tend to test with Live Events then use Hangouts to stream to YT. Mind you I haven't done a lot of this kind of testing and I haven't even tried to get clients using this method as yet, but my testing proves it can be done.

Thanks,

Patriot

5. Experimental

Experimental SUPER VIP LIFETIME Jr. VIP

and just for the record., wirecast is the best to use, but you don't have to pay for it.. there is an option to download a YT copy from wirecast ON Youtube when your setting up the live event you will see a an option to get it under decoder, and its free and I been using it for over 1 .5 years now. no joke.. you need a min of 4 MG of ram and a good high speed internet connection and close your tabs and windows to preserve your RAM, and it works on 32 and 64 bit unlike the software that just came out that does the same thing.

Another thing when doing the G Probe, you can do it under live events and use a thumbnail image 1280 x 720 instead of a video,
    once you schedule your live event for 10 days + out, you can then choose a thumbnail, and then check Google and google videos and YT for your Live Event Title,
    if its on page 2 of Google, try another KW..
    and granted the G Probe software allows you to test multiple KW's and Cities over night.. still good to have..

6. ghanaa

ghanaa New Member

Thanks for the share buddy, you are my hero :cool:

7. Patriot

Patriot Active Member

Good stuff as always Experimental. I always appreciate your shares of products and your sharing of knowledge with the forum members.

Did I miss something with the G Probe software? Is there software that can do all this manual labor quickly? I threw up 10 local Live Events place holder videos last night for another local niche (haven't looked at my results as yet) and while it was fairly quick and easy to do I see that testimonial at the top of Anthony's sales page and they guy (Alan Whitt) probed 948 keywords and I'm thinking how the heck did he do that!? LOL, I think I'd have carpel tunnel after creating maybe a 100 of them!

I created 10 more Live Events videos last night, but I had to use a real YouTube account to do it because my new YT video probe account can't do Live Events unless I verify the account with a phone number. I guess that's one benefit to Anthony's system is that to test using his method I don't have to verify my YT account. I may have to break down and verify my probing account though as I don't want to be creating probing video place holders for hundreds or thousands of keywords with my real YT account and risk getting it shut down. Grrr. Anyway doing it manually isn't all that bad when you consider the potential returns it could bring.

Thanks,

Patriot

kindlerex and Experimental like this.
  8. Experimental

Yes Buddy, there was a piece of software released from another marketer that will do all the work of setting up a G Probe Video Ranking Test Video called Buddy VIP.
    I started a GB for it if anyone is interested. It looks like a big time saver in my opinion.
    Code:
     http://www.blackhatteam.com/f127/g-probe-vip-buddy-video-bot-to-do-g-probe-tests-overnight-automatically-147-a-112999.html#post807647 
    Code:
     http://vidpenguin.com/buddy-vip-webinar-replay/ 
    Code:
     http://buddyenterprise.net/buddy-vip/ 
    [video=youtube;KqnTKAfVr9Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqnTKAfVr9Y[/video]

FMG, kindlerex and Patriot like this.
  9. gigsiteguy

gigsiteguy Active Member

Just an FYI for everyone...tread lightly!

I was facing probing 50+ keywords last night so rather than trying to find 50+ variations I could use from the very limited number of CC videos presented, I created a slide show with a music track and generated 55 versions using Video Spin Blaster.

I uploaded 10 of these to various keywords, using the same format as Tony's system and then took a break to check my progress.

The videos were already beginning to rank, so I went back to YT to continue and was immediately met with a "strike" for violating "Community Guidelines". WTF? It was just a slideshow with a soundtrak.

Well this was quickly followed by an additional strike and upon checking this morning, Youtube has locked me out of the account.

So I don't know if it was because of the videos I uploaded, the fact that the account was new and unverified, or ??? Just be sure and don't try this with a YT account you want to keep!

10. Experimental

Sorry to hear that buddy. but in the webinar I watched the other night, they did say to set up a new Gmail account for poking
    and to use several different ones for poking with no more then 25 videos per new account,,
    they went on to mention about getting PVA accounts to poke with, they felt it helped it not get strikes or bans.
    I have a pdf I am going to share here as well, but do not use your own personal main channel account.

kindlerex likes this.
  11. Patriot

Patriot Active Member

Ah bummer Experimental. Looks like you found a 3 computer limitation. That software would certainly save a ton of time.

-Patriot

Experimental likes this.
  12. Patriot

Patriot Active Member

Yeah that sucks Gigsiteguy. Just go to Fiverr and get a number of Gmail accounts made up for you. there's some on there with PVA (phone verified accounts) as well for $5. I'm going to try this gig that has 20 Gmail PVA accounts and the Youtube account created to save more time.

Code:
    https://www.fiverr.com/raselkhan5587/give-you-20-real-usa-youtube-channels-with-gmail-account?funnel=beee5077-802d-4562-af83-0422035e2428
    -Patriot

13. Experimental

Hey Guys, I figure I stick this here.
    The guys who came out with the VIP Buddy System which is to automate the process of GPoking
    shared their Fiverr Gig that gets 20 PVA Gmail & YouTube Accounts for $ 5

Never use your main account for mass poking as mentioned in the webinar the other day.
    With software or manually, rotate new PVA accounts 25 pokes per account and then rotate accounts.
    Then after you have your data. delete the videos.
    Code:
     https://www.fiverr.com/alex_je/help-you-to-setup-any-software-or-to-solve-any-computer-related-problem 

FMG and kindlerex like this.
  14. gigsiteguy

gigsiteguy Active Member

Thanks guys,

I have several more accounts I can work with, including one PVA I'll try. The part that concerns me is the low number of videos I had 'poked' before getting banned. The gmail account wasn't a new one and had some age on it, and I uploaded the channel art and links and such that Aires recommended in his 2nd video.

I had 'poked' 8 videos the night before, using available CC vids and being careful to make sure the finished product at least made sense and looked fairly innocent. I had even deleted 3 of those that didn't show up in google before beginning to load these new ones. So I only had about 15 videos total involved before the Ban hammer started.

Just as additional info for everyone, the videos I was uploading were made with Video Spin Blaster using niche related images and just shuffled so as to be in a different order in each video. I used a background audio track from one of these huge graphic packages everyone is selling. Also, VSB rendered .avi files so I ran them through HD Video Converter Factory Pro to convert them to .mp4's. I may have inadvertently introduced some sort of 'fingerprint' doing all that crap.

What's the best way to proceed when you need to 'poke' a bunch of related keywords and you only have a few CC videos available to work with? How many times can you 'slice and dice' a video without running into problems?

kindlerex likes this.
  15. Patriot

Patriot Active Member

I've never used one of those video spinners, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it leaves a footprint of some sort. Personally I kind of prefer the Live Events method for a couple of reasons.

1. I don't need to use any video at all, it just creates a placeholder for me and if I don't use an image it simply used the background image of my channel which works well for me.

2. I think when doing it manually it's slightly faster than Anthony's method. Of course if you have that software Experimental linked too then that would be far better, but I don't so there is that. ;-)

3. I have my suspicions that using Live Events to poke might be safer for a couple of reasons. First there's no video being used so there's no chance of dup content. Second as far as I know there's no software out there creating tons of these placeholders so I think it tends to stay more under the radar.

4. My admittedly limited test seemed to show that the Live Events method was a little better in terms of ranking vs Anthony's CC poke method. Even if its not better its at least as good.

The only down side is you need a Gmail verified account because you can't use live events without it. Still for $5 on fiverr that's an easy fix. I'd say if you're going to do it manually then just do the Live Events method instead then you don't need to worry about how many CC videos are available.

-Patriots 2 cents

kindlerex, FMG, juicyt and 2 others like this.
  16. Walker

Walker Well-Known Member

Code:
    https://www.fiverr.com/alex_je/help-you-to-setup-any-software-or-to-solve-any-computer-related-problem
    Gig suspended, overwhelmed perhaps???

Walker

kindlerex likes this.
  17. Patriot

Patriot Active Member

LOL

This is the problem of sharing a method with tons of people, then selling software to make it 1,000 X more powerful. Anthony should have (or maybe he did) create a fake Fiverr account so his outsources could be the ones fulfilling the account creation gig so he could make even more money in fulfillment.

It's possible that YT is now looking for these mass poking account setups so even doing a reasonable amount could get an account banned at YT. I hope no one creates a software to create mass Live Event video placeholders or they'll screw that up for me. I cranked out 10 of them last night very quickly and while i can't put out 900 of them in minutes do i really need too?! I mean if I create maybe 20 Live Event video placeholders in 20 minutes that alone will be enough to tell me if a particular niche in a particular city is going to have any chance of being viable anyway. If it is then I can proceed with more keywords for said city and niche. I don't need 900 to tell me if it's worth pursuing, and the risk is far lower.

-Patriot

18. joe0074

joe0074 Member

I remember that too. The product is called "Massive Passive Video profit". He created the product with his buddy "Chris". Both are scam artists. The product is crap. Nobody can rank video on page 1 of Google according to his method. To make matter worse, they've never responded to the questions in the member area. I promise to myself I will never buy anything from these 2 guys again.

kindlerex likes this.
  19. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

Might be the same one. Chris would sell these worthless Kindle courses as well. I don't mind spending money on a tool for video, plugins, graphics, themes, etc. But I won't spend money on an info course. Its like chasing a stock after the financials are released. A few nuggets here and there but the fact that people pay hundreds for info courses and spend literally tens of thousands over the years is mind blowing. The smart money has already been made.

kindlerex likes this.
  20. gigsiteguy

gigsiteguy Active Member

I'd like your opinion on something guys...say what you will about the method, but I was able to rank a plr video on page one for tax attorneys in a fairly well-known city. I mean it's not Las Vegas or San Francisco, but you've likely heard the name. Pop is around 250,000 and it s fairly close to a very well known city out west.

Say I add the business info with either intros/outros or annotations and modify the description...what's something like that worth? Right now its in the lower half of the first page (below the fold) but its the only one there.

I don't have any experience with leasing a vid like this, and all I know is what the WSO sellers say, and we all know to take them with a grain of salt (especially Landro!). Closest thing I have is CPC for tax attorneys for the entire state and that's $30-35 per click. Search results (again for the state) are around 120-150/month.

kindlerex likes this.