[GET] Google Sniper 2

Discussion in 'Member Downloads' started by seomind, Feb 12, 2011.

1. therainmaker

therainmaker Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing your experiences. It's been over a month now, mind reporting back here on how well you've done employing the G Sniper 2 strategy?

redonthehd likes this.
  2. johnrichardjack

johnrichardjack Member

Can someone just upload the pdfs? I do not have to watch all of the videos.

3. adamus

adamus Member

I missed video 4. Can someone please post link to nr.4?
    Thanks

4. derekwildstar

derekwildstar Member

Hello people I wanted to ask if anyone has the Videos on rapidshare or megaupload ." I would love to have them to watch on my Blue ray system
    Thank you

5. lynnkelley

lynnkelley Member

anybody have video 1?

6. seomind

seomind The Web Surfer Moderator

You can use VPN if you want.

7. derekwildstar

derekwildstar Member

Evening people Can anyone upload the videos please?..thank you

8. seomind

seomind The Web Surfer Moderator

Check the original post later :)

===Update===
    To those who are lazy to register...it's now updated with video links inside the members area :D

Last edited: May 25, 2011
  9. AllYourTrafficRBelong2Us

AllYourTrafficRBelong2Us New Member

Google Sniper 2.0 Proces Map (SupremeProcessMapping.pdf) and Google Sniper 2.0 Manual (Suprme Manual.pdf) are here :
    Code:
    mirror[dot]transact.net.au/sourceforge/s/project/su/supremeauto2dl/

10. mesoid

mesoid New Member

Blackhatter ;-)
    free hosting? may i ask what free hosting that is? thanks a bunch.

11. AllYourTrafficRBelong2Us

AllYourTrafficRBelong2Us New Member

3 free shared hosting, and one free reseller hosting.
    0adz is a Byethost reseller. Byethost is part of Ifastnet (or the otherway round). I always forget.

hannahjoo likes this.
  12. darkenedskies2009

darkenedskies2009 Member

Good stuff. Will definitely be putting this to use.

13. mbrockefeller1

mbrockefeller1 New Member

Currently Unemployed But Not Quite Retired Yet...
    Home Page:
    Hi seomind,

HUGE PROPS on a Great Share! So you know, I just used the Members' Area link from your OP to open an account a little while ago and it worked fine for me. Thanks a lot for sharing this information with us! I plan on watching all of the videos this evening and will most likely read all of the accompanying PDF materials, as well. Also, I intend on building my first Google Sniper website ASAP and monitoring its progress to see if it really works or not, and I will candidly post my findings here later for everyone to read.

Regards,

M. Brockefeller

14. mbrockefeller1

Home Page:
    Yeah, I don't know about other peeps here, but I did mask my IP when I created the account for this site, along with providing an alias gmail address, just to be safe. And no doubt there are a lot of options for hiding your IP, but I personally use Free Hide IP 3.7.3.2 (Free as opposed to Pro), which seems to work very well for this purpose.

15. mbrockefeller1

Home Page:
    LOL!.. I here ya, as I'm relatively new to this forum, too. And I noticed that seomind already provided you with some relevant links, as requested. So I won't even bother with that part. But I do have some information that you may find helpful, regarding best back linking practices and proxy IP's.

With respect to best back linking methods, personally, I think blog commenting and forum posting are the best strategies to use for this purpose, because you can be highly selective and get back links that are directly related to your market, niche or topic, which are counted higher by the SE's (including the top 3: Google, Yahoo! and bing) than off-topic back links. Another thing to consider when trying to place higher on Google is the Google PageRank (PR) of the site you link to, as Google does take this into consideration. Also, keep in mind that you can get either "nofollow" back links or "dofollow" back links (i.e., more correctly "nofollow free" back links, as there is no such thing as rel="dofollow" and/or rel="follow" attributes) using this or any other back linking method, both of which are counted as "link juice" by Google, which was the entity that originated its usage in early 2005, with MSN (now bing) and Yahoo! following suit shortly thereafter, but a "dofollow" back link is rated higher than a "nofollow" link. There is actually software available (for free here) that will find blogs based on keyword/s you enter, listing the PR and indicating whether it is a "follow" or "nofollow" site. One such product that has this kind of software is Auto Click Profits via its ACP Traffic Booster (I have not actually tested this software yet, but I remember this feature from reading the manual for it).

As for proxy IP's, they are basically a way of hiding or masking your real IP address, which is stored on the web servers of the sites you visit and acts like an electronic fingerprint that can be used to reveal your true identity. Such information can be deciphered either by savvy hackers (who are most likely looking to steal your identity, as that crime is very widespread nowadays), by financial institutions (i.e., in cases of identity theft or financial fraud generally), or by law enforcement agencies (i.e., during investigations of identity theft or financial fraud). This IP masking process is usually done through a proxy network (public or private), which can be accessed directly from your browser by visiting a proxy website and entering the URL you wish to visit in the appropriate field, or you can get software that does it for you right from your desktop or start menu. I have tried both methods and prefer to use software whenever I want to mask my IP address, which, as previously noted, is Free Hide IP.

Piquet likes this.
  16. mbrockefeller1

Home Page:
    As previously mentioned by uxfp, VLC Media Player does work for MP4 files, along with pretty much any other kind of multimedia file type. But if you want an even lighter media player to use, in terms of the space required on your hard drive and the amount of system resources used, that plays virtually every multimedia format, including MP4, then you might want to check out Media Player Lite v1.0. Like VLCApp, it's another Open Source Freeware application that's free to download and only occupies 3.77MB of disk space versus 97.34MB used up by the latest version of VLC Media Player 1.1.11. I have not tested George's MP4 videos using Media Player Lite yet, because I chose to register in the Members' Area, as noted above.

Well, that concludes my posts for now. I hope that my "two-cents worth" was helpful to somebody. And "Thanks" would be much appreciated if it was! Especially, since I don't have any yet. Cheers!

2hypnotic likes this.
  17. fakkinwheeey

fakkinwheeey Banned

Are the links in the OP up to date or is there another one amongst the posts somewhere?

18. Star Ship Eternity

Star Ship Eternity New Member

Hello All:

I've been able to download the written materials but the videos won't show up so that they can be downloaded.
    Does anyone have a way to help me to download them? If so, please share.

Thanks in advance for your help.

19. foxlobo31

foxlobo31 Member

you don;t wanna know
    anybody got the googlesniper2.0 website the on in the right corner?

20. ShiNicHi23

ShiNicHi23 Member

I have learn and watch this method... It's make sense to make $1000/day if can found the criteria of this method, but to found that it's really really really f*ckin hard!! I have spent two day to find the criteria, and damn I still not get one until now... Every of my search it's always cannot fulfill the criteria, and always have sniper site on the #1 of page 1 google, in other side it's make me happy because that prove this method work, but in other side that sniper site is not my site... LoL...