[GET] Igor Ledochowski Conversational Hypnosis Mastery 37dvds

Discussion in 'Member Downloads' started by Chris79, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Chris79

Chris79 Well-Known Member

Igor Ledochowski Conversational Hypnosis Mastery [37dvds+transcrips] 41.1GB total

Transcripts + DVDs 1 - 32
    Code:
    https://mega.nz/#F!QMYmgIBA!5D6kZPPOKciJ8GvBxN0s8g
    DVDs 33 - 37
    Code:
    https://mega.nz/#F!XhYFjKba!ekOV6EpG3GLukwOBxHJzLQ

Information:

DVD 1 - Conversational Hypnosis, Conversational Inductions & Instant Inductions

Igor pulls the curtain back and reveals what few people will ever know about hypnotizing others during normal interactions. These secrets can help you hypnotize then influence and persuade anyone, anywhere and at any time.

DVD 1 reveals: How to hypnotize people in public or anywhere else without getting caught... How to turn conversational hypnosis into an automatic skill... Why learning these skills can change your life forever... Two influence models and which one is best to use...
    How to get the most from this program... Instant Inductions: How to put people under your hypnotic spell on the spot... How to control a subject's full attention so they accept your "under-the-radar" suggestions... How to gain anyone's confidence...
    How to plant potent suggestions in someone's mind without detection... Hypnotic mind motivators proven to "force" instant compliance... and much more!

DVD 2 - Conversational Hypnosis Mastery Principles

DVD 3 - Conversational Hypnosis Language Foundations

DVD 4 - The Power of "Hypnotic Circles"

DVD 5 - How To Read Other People Like An Open Book

DVD 6 - Hypnotic Rapport And New "Magnetic Charisma" Techniques

DVD 7 - Revivification And How To Lead Any Conversation To Get Your Desired Results

This session is all about getting deep inside a subject's mind.

DVD 8 - How To Take Control Of Any Conversation Without Anyone Knowing What You Have Done

DVD 9 - How to Isolate the Conscious Mind And Access the Unconscious Mind Directly

DVD 10 - Secrets To Naturally Using Conversational Hypnosis In Normal Conversations
    Without Sounding Weird

DVD 11 - The Surefire Irresistible Induction And How To Powerfully Use “Magic Moments”

DVD 12 - Strategic Conversational Hypnosis And How To Use The Dream Machine For Maximum Effect

DVD 13 - Frames, Re-Frames And Unstoppable Frame Control

DVD 14 - Super Persuasion: How To Lock People Into Your Frame And Make Them Feel Good At
    The Same Time

DVD 15 - The 16 Hot Button "Super Drivers" That Force People To Act And How To Push Them

DVD 16 - How To Get Even More Leverage So People Feel Compelled To Follow Your Suggestions

DVD 17 - How To "Reboot" Any Stubborn Mind With The Objection Destroyer Method

DVD 18 - Simple Hypnotic Persuasion Tactics You Can Easily Slip Into Any Conversation

DVD 19 - Persuasion Principles And Foundation Strategies To Weave Into Your Master Plan
    For Hypnotic Influence

DVD 20 - How To Covertly Hijack Other People's Conversations And Take Them Into The Direction You Want Them To Go

DVD 21 - Getting Agreements, Getting Favors And Getting Sales: How To "Close" Absolutely Anybody

DVD 22 - The I.G.O.R. Method: How To Destroy Resistance To Your Influence For Guaranteed Results

23 - How To Access The Unconscious Mind By Hiding Metaphors And Similes In Everyday Language

DVD 24 - How To Use Universal Symbols To Directly Re-Program the Unconscious Mind

DVD 25 - Critical Performance Skills To Make Your Hypnotic Stories Totally Spellbinding

DVD 26 - How To Automatically Create Perfect Hypnotic Metaphors Using These Four
    “Mental Machine” Methods

DVD 27 - How To Turn Even The Most Boring Story Into One Where People Hang On Your Every Word

DVD 28 - How To Use Compelling Jungian Archetypes To Add Dazzling Power To Your Hypnotic Stories

DVD 29 - 20 Instant Plot Lines You Can Fit Around Any Event That People Find Utterly Riveting

DVD 30 - The Hero's Journey Revealed And How To Put Any Story Together To Guarantee A
    Total Hypnotic Blockbuster

DVD 31 - The Most Important Unique Story You Can Tell That Defines How Strongly People Will Be Influenced By You

DVD 32 - Powerful Conversational Hypnosis Metaphors In Action And How To Make A Big Impact On People At A Very Deep Level

DVD 33 - The 7 Hypnotic "Super Stories" Of Influence And Exactly When To Use Them To Get
    What You Want

DVD 34 - How To Use Milton Erickson's "Teaching Tales" To Covertly Re-Program Anybody's
    Unconscious Mind

DVD 35 - How To Bring To Life Your Conversational Hypnosis Storytelling Skills And How To Hijack Other People's Stories And Feed Them Back To Them

DVD 36 - The Secret To Combining Stories Into Hard Hitting Hypnotic Code That The Conscious Mind Has Absolutely No Hope Of Stopping

DVD 37 - Conversational Hypnosis Mastery: How To Put It All Together Quickly And Easily

2. King John

King John Well-Known Member

Holy smoke, this is huge. I remember trying to download this when it was shared a couple of years ago without success. I seriously need to reassess my storage situation if I want this one. I have a number of Mega accounts. Might be time to create some more. Thanks Chris79 from across the Ditch.

3. Chris79

Chris79 Well-Known Member

Hello King John, I have 25 more Igor Ledochowski courses if you are interested. They are all quite sizable though. I noticed one of his courses is selling for $9000.00, i don't have that one though. I have Street Hypnosis Masterclass 141 hours long and is 7GB. Try watching that in one sitting. Have you listened to any of Richard Bandler's work? It is worth listening to him just for his social commentary alone.

4. michaelfrancis

michaelfrancis Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

WOW! Chris what a great share..:)

5. jet888

jet888 Active Member

Home Page:
    really nice share Chris... :) awesome man...

Can you also share his Street Hypnosis Masterclass and other stuff? If thats ok with you...

Thanks again

6. manythanks

manythanks Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

SIPER SHARE CHRIS, many THANKS!

7. justmissed

justmissed New Member

Hugh load! Thanks for all your time and effort.

8. anitabreakdance

anitabreakdance Member

Need to buy a 20TB external drive.

9. xjokker

xjokker New Member

Wow.. amazing! Thanks so much.

10. dealmein923

dealmein923 Well-Known Member

I would like to thank>...
    [​IMG]
    Chris79 for this very considerable effort.