[GET] Le@d Rabbit

Discussion in 'Member Downloads' started by RevolutionMarketing, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Experimental

Experimental SUPER VIP LIFETIME Jr. VIP

Hey Revolution Marketing, please clean out your mailbox,, thank you :)

2. connectthedots

connectthedots Well-Known Member

I'm on MacBook Pro with Yosemite.

The ZIP file downloaded and unzipped, and it's a native Mac application, not an Adobe AIR app. Exact same result with or without the -2 on the end of the URL. I wonder if his download page auto-detects what OS you're running?

If you watch the video on the download page there are instructions. Go to
    Code:
    http://www.facebook.com/services/

And input your search, like "Dentists" and "Dallas TX" and wait for the page to load.

Copy the URL into the field at the top of the APP and click "Load Next" and the app loads up the page from Facebook (looks like a built-in browser). When you're ready to download the info, click 'Parse Details' and it downloads a CSV to my desktop. Actually works pretty well.

I'm thinking this is just a Chrome browser with a scraper plugin installed. You gotta give the guy credit, though, charging for something you could actually do on your own.

The best part about this: being made aware of the new Facebook services page! That shiite is gonna help me sell a boatload of reputation.

3. Richnerd

Richnerd Well-Known Member

I think that you have a very warped idea of the "Thanks" we give here. We do not give thanks because a share is super useful. We give thanks because SOMEBODY CARED ENOUGH, SPENT HIS/HER TIME AND POSTED SOMETHING THAT COULD HELP SOMEONE.

Do you think that the Inquisitors, the JohnnyShadows, The Gax's, etc share all those sweet stuff because of the measly thanks we give them. Really?

Dude, if after being here for 6 years you still believe you should hit thanks ONLY when the FREE gift you get here solves all your problems, then you better start looking for a new forum. Appreciate those who share their time, energy and money (Yes, some actually pay for what they share!) to help us all. Re-engineer your thinking buddy

4. fedup

fedup Active Member

Crap, it is $9. If you want this, then spend the $9 and get it. If you can't afford $9 then you got more problems than this download can help you with. Sorry, just being a little blunt.