[GET] The BEST DESKTOP VIDEO Producer Available

Discussion in 'Member Downloads' started by inquisitor, Feb 15, 2011.

1. uhacks

uhacks Active Member

thanks...you rock man..........~~~~~~

2. gotit0

gotit0 Member

Installed without any problem and started to play with it, i only scratched the face of using this awesome software, but it's the best i've seen so far... and with clear step by step installing instructions, screenshots, resources, etc... i'm sure it took tons of time for inquisitor to make the share, really appreciate what you did!!! You rock!!!

3. mizdough

mizdough Well-Known Member

HMMM Yea UMMMMM About That........
    Question do I download all those mirror links or just one that has everything, Thanks OP. You know you are always so amazing.

4. inquisitor

inquisitor SUPER VIP LIFETIME Jr. VIP

Prestidigitator
    Thank you..! :)

No, there is not one single download link for the contents of any content folder, the reason being that some of the contents folders contain files that, when totalled up, would be over 5GBs in size, so that is the main reason as to why I provided access to each folder.

Regards.. :)

5. dseils

dseils Member

Inquisitor...
    This is the mo!st amazing share I have encountered at BHT! it goes beyond sharing to a personal act of love. I cannot thank you enough

6. Supermark

Supermark New Member

Helpdesk Coodinator
    Home Page:
    There is no DL link for the crack on page 7 of the Installation Guide?
    I've downloaded it from 2 different mirrors and they all omit the actual link under "Download the ProShow Producer Crack File".

Anyone know were to get the "proshow.producer.6.0.3397-patch.exe" ??

Thanks for the amazing info on the training and media DLs! Gonna be a sweet tool to make some moola with video! You guys are amazing!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  7. inquisitor

Prestidigitator
    Thanks for the 'pat on the back'..!!

But I honestly do try to make these things absolutely impossibly infallable but it seems some members do trip up along the way.. sigh.. :(

In the Installation Instructions I wrote the following:

Please refer to the following manual for all ProShow Producer Downloads:
    Photodex ProShow Producer New Content Downloads & Installation Instructions.Pdf

So, you open the Photodex ProShow Producer New Content Downloads & Installation Instructions.Pdf and in the...

Table of Contents I painstakingly set up, there is the following 'Bookmarked' link... (the 5th one down..)

ProShow Producer V6.0.3397 Crack File …. …. …. Downloads

Click that, then when you reach the page, click the hyperlink to the web address of the download page..

Simples.. :D

P.S.

If you REALLY appreciate the hard work that went into bringing this to BHT, please Click Here and click the 'Thanks' button on the download post.. Thanks..!! it assists my Reputation in BHT as a member who actually DELIVERS and then assists you even further by practically installing things for you..!!

8. Marv

Marv New Member

Awesome Share Dude

I Have a question. I think it has to do with my windows 8.

When I open the effects window it is to big for my computer screen and there is no way for me to shrink the screen, I can only minimize it. I tried everything I am not seeing the add and create buttons on the bottom left of the effects window. When I scroll to the bottom I cannot see all of the images.

I don't know what to do about this. If you can help cool, if not its still an Amazing Share thanks.

9. inquisitor

Prestidigitator
    Maybe, you could try adjusting your 'Screen Resolution'.. go to your 'Desktop', then Right Click and choose 'Screen Resolution' and choose a different size then re-open ProShow and try again.

That may do the trick, otherwise I hope some other Win 8 users can interject with a solution.

seadog and Marv like this.
  10. Marv

Marv New Member

I figured it out I reinstalled the program I happened again but this time I for some reason this time when I maximized the window I was able to scroll down and the buttons on the bottom poped up.

Hey thanks for the up loading this product and spending your time making it easy for everyone to install the program

You put in a lot of work I appreciate it, if i could pass you a $5 I would, but I don't know the rules on doing that in this forum

Thanks a lot

11. jaytano

jaytano V.I.P. Lifetime V.I.P. Lifetime

Inquisitor, I just noticed all the links you provided to the Workshop videos--which I would love to see; however, they're all up on Extabit with I find impossible to work with. Is there any way of getting these into a Copy account (or Dropbox) for easy transfer or download?

Super job on the whole installation kit and all, btw...! ~J

12. inquisitor

Prestidigitator
    Those links in the Pdf are a very old set of links that is why I separated that Pdf, I haven't been able to locate many of the workshop videos of late.. However, I will continue to look for them and produce a new manual with them in at a future date.. sorry about being vague about it but I haven't downloaded many of them myself as there are far too many gigabytes of them and I didn't (don't) have the time to watch them, I just use the jolly old wizard for speed..

jaytano likes this.
  13. hayek71

hayek71 Well-Known Member

Inquisitor,

Thanks for all the hard work on this as usual. I'm looking forward to trying the latest version when I finally get around to getting a new computer. I still regard this share of yours as probably the best of the entire forum.

inquisitor likes this.
  14. hayek71

I had the workshop videos for sometime but I deleted them awhile ago as they were, quite frankly, not good enough to justify the space they took up on my hard drive. The videos were for an older version of the program that goes back a few years and really only covered basics that you could figure out yourself by playing with the program itself or by checking out instructional clips on youtube or other websites. Moreover, the videos had an annoying problem as I recall: you could not pause and rewind the videos at any given point if you missed something. I really don't think you are missing out on anything by not having them.

I have a browser favorites folder dedicated to Proshow that contains links to some youtube videos and websites that offer instruction on some of Proshow features and uses. I'm really busy right now (about to start filming "The Septembers of Shiraz") but I might try and find time to put the links in a pdf document and post it here for anyone who wants it.

inquisitor likes this.
  15. inquisitor

Prestidigitator
    asgard, THERACER, bourbon2000 and 4 others like this.
  16. jaytano

jaytano V.I.P. Lifetime V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi Inquisitor,

Just wanted you to know that (a couple of weeks ago) I followed your instruction manuals to the letter, but installed v6.0.3410 and everything went swimmingly--so I don't think there's much need for a major rewrite of your magnum opus! ~J

inquisitor likes this.
  17. inquisitor

Prestidigitator
    Aaaah.!! Well, there you go..!! That's sweet.. just a simple update of the initial Installation Manual with the new direct download address of the program file and add in the new crack and Hey Presto..!! Out Pops The New Program..

Thanks for the advice.. that is exactly what I planned, no major work involved really..

nkotak007 and jaytano like this.
  18. hayek71

GET: Proshow Effects Pack Volume 6

[​IMG]

[video=youtube;ShBtnWz_6fI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ShBtnWz_6fI[/video]

66 new styles and 16 new transitions. You save $19.95!

File Size: 32.2 mb packed, 56.0 mb unpacked.

Virus total: 0/50
    Code:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c2c00df656fab1e4224af7c7fdd66e4bb0c52830228f65b927edc2b06ba6be58/analysis/1396167435/
    Download:
    Code:
    http://www.uploadseeds.com/download/1ADCIOTB/photodex_prosho.rar

19. simplymagic

simplymagic SUPER VIP LIFETIME Jr. VIP

uhhhhmmm ... what occupies my time? Advertising &
    I live in a house. Actually I reside in the house
    hayek71 thank you for sharing this one. It looks awesome. With that said I am unable to download with any of the download sites here. Some say file not found and others just spin around and never bring forth the file to download. Can someone who got this please make mirrors. Mediafire would be nice.

hayek71 likes this.
  20. zeemedia

zeemedia Well-Known Member

ZippyShare link works ok, just downloaded.