[GET] Traffic Hospital - SEO Recovery and Prevention -$1,497 training

Discussion in 'Member Downloads' started by ellic78041, Mar 12, 2016.

1. ellic78041

ellic78041 V.I.P. Lifetime V.I.P. Lifetime

What Is The Traffic Hospital Training Course?
    [​IMG]
    Oh no! Where did my traffic go?

Well, you will probably be undermined by Google panda or Google Penguin penalties!

We would like to invite you to join us for the all new SEO traffic hospital online training course with military level SEO expert Jimmy Kelley and Network Empire CEO Sue Bell.

Your instructors are not fly-by-night SEO propaganda loyalists! They are military level developers with years of SEO experience and online web software development.

Watch A Domain Get Penalized and How It Incurs A Penalty

• We’ll take brand new domains and show you exactly what it takes to incur a penalty.
    • Yes! We are going to “Google Penalize†a real domain and Fix It For You, Right In Front of Your Eyes. (Wow!)
    [HR][/HR] Step-By-Step Process for SEO Recovery

• We are going to reveal Algorithmic Filters vs Manual step-by-step actions to heal your penalized domain.
    [HR][/HR] Which Penalty Is Nailing You? Find Out!

• We will show You How To Determine if its Manual, Algorithmic and/or “Something Elseâ€. (Too many people jump to conclusions!)
    [HR][/HR] Identifying and Fixing Panda

• Identifying Panda – A foolproof way to be certain that you have been hit by Google Panda!
    • Step-by-Step Exactly How To Fix Panda! Watch while we go through one or more of the class participants’ sites and identify the problems that need to be fixed!
    [HR][/HR] Identifying and Fixing Penguin

• Identifying Penguin – Understanding the signs of a Penguin hit and how it differs from Panda – and EXACTLY how to tell the difference.
    • Step-by-Step Exactly How To Fix Penguin- watch while we go through one or more of the class participants’ sites and identify the problems that need to be fixed.
    [HR][/HR] Page Layout Algorithms

• Page Layout Algorithm Factors – Give Google What it Wants!
    [HR][/HR] Ongoing Algorithm Updates

• Panda and the latest findings: Learn more about what Panda and beyond is really all about!
    • Penguin: Learn what to look for with the filter, identify and recover without a re-inclusion request (in most cases).

Sales Page
    Code:
    https://www.networkempire.com/training/at2-seo-traffic-hospital-and-recovery/
    Download -3g GB
    Code:
    https://mega.nz/#!xEtQBArS!V2giIvfuuzFvuy0UncBNI2CUw_6sRnrjPD4o--dbElU

Hit the THANKS button if you appreciate the efforts

2. WPSpinner

WPSpinner Well-Known Member

Yeah right! traffic hospital what a name! I'm so lol on this! :)
    Thanks for the share and guess what? I am downloading it regardless of the name.

3. fedup

fedup Active Member

Is this worth the time. It is over 3 GB, so the time to download and then go through it will take hours or days. I want to tak OP for the share, but wonder if it is worth my time. I hope sos but I have not seen any reviews yet.

4. ellic78041

ellic78041 V.I.P. Lifetime V.I.P. Lifetime

In my opinion, (without having gone through the course) it is more suited fore SEO proffessionals that have paying clients and are willing to invest extra time in this activities.