[GET] Travel The World Free or Almost Free As a Digital Nomad - FREE

Discussion in 'UDEMY Section' started by inquisitor, Nov 15, 2017.

1. inquisitor

inquisitor SUPER VIP LIFETIME Jr. VIP

Prestidigitator
    Travel The World Free or Almost Free As a Digital Nomad

Travel Hacking: How You Can Explore the World in Luxury or On a Shoestring as a Digital Nomad

Sales Page: FREE Course
    Code:
    https://www.udemy.com/digital-nomads-world-travel/?couponCode=SPTRAVELBHW0

Regards.. :)

ENJOY..!! ;) :cool: :D

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    magikotto, divashares, nem666 and 3 others like this.
  2. island

island Well-Known Member

Inquisitor, thank you for everything you Share all the time, greatly appreciated! ...:)

A very quick related topic share, plain and simple since, still lots of spam type stuff unfortunately around...

Just in case a few don't know about this Cool and excellent very useful tool in reference to Traveling etc., etc...
    The best cities to live and work remotely for digital nomads, based on cost of living, internet speed, weather and other metrics. For startups that work remotely ... :cool:

Have fun Playing around... Exploring and Brainstorming on a mix of Different opportunities, ideas and much, much more with some Creative Thinking! ...;)

Take your time with Thinking, digging into your research and loading times, etc., etc...
    https://nomadlist.com/

nem666 and inquisitor like this.
  3. lucifertk

lucifertk New Member

The best travel website to helps our plan and the perfect trip while saving our time and money. I mostly travel from WestJet Airline, as i am a traveler and want the perfect deals to make my trip enjoyable and in the budget.

4. Rsocks

Rsocks New Member

Airbnb for the removal of housing and any aggregator to find the cheapest tickets.
    Absolute freedom!

5. Robe

Robe Member

Hi guys. I have already bought tickets to Rome and after the new year holidays I will fly to rest with my wife. Of course we decided to prepare and learned everything that can be useful to us in a foreign country. I would advise all travelers to take their holiday planning more seriously and read a helpful blog https://rome.us/how-to-get/from-fiumicino-airport-to-city-center.html. It will help you not only to save, but also to spend time comfortably.