[GET] WSO - How I'm making $100,000 a year without lifting a finger. DOMINATE MOBILE. Step-by-step.

Discussion in 'Member Downloads' started by crappkid, Jul 3, 2011.

1. crappkid

crappkid Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sales Page:
    Code:
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/406341-how-im-making-100-000-year-without-lifting-finger-dominate-mobile-step-step-guaranteed.html
    Download Link:
    Code:
    http://www.multiupload.com/GOSSQF996H
    It took 15 minutes to find this course
    It took 15 minutes to upload this course
    It took 10 minutes to make this thread
    =45 40 minutes (I didn't mean to give you the wrong number here)

It will take you 1 second to say thanks!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  2. bosslabs

bosslabs Well-Known Member

thanks bro, you are giving dreamshaper a serious run for his money here :)

3. patdean87

patdean87 Banned

this is about setting up mobile websites for restaurants and such... contacting them using any method possible, fliers, email, etc
    and charging $230 per site and $35 recurring

- end of story -

4. phoenix99

phoenix99 Active Member

i thought i've already seen similar method here on BHT.. thanks mate.

eromu01 likes this.
  5. hsiao_sakuragi

hsiao_sakuragi V.I.P. Lifetime V.I.P. Lifetime

IM Apprentice
    such a brilliant share crappkid!
    thanks for sharing.

crappkid likes this.
  6. azure

azure Member

GOSH. I am the one who requested it. This is the most RESPONSIVE forum ever. A whole new level of members who can easily beats any moderators of other forums outside.

johnyeo90, deepak.tivari and crappkid like this.
  7. bosslabs

bosslabs Well-Known Member

Yes and it's at least a guide with no fluff which is rare for wso's these days.

8. voodoo1

voodoo1 Well-Known Member

Mobile marketer
    Thanks bro another top share under your belt and you're much appreciated, cheers!

9. lolreconlol

lolreconlol Member

Has anyone had any luck with this guide/methods like this? I would go over to WF to read reviews, but you know what those reviews look like. :p

10. patdean87

patdean87 Banned

$100k with this stuff? not likely - although its possible if you charge $500 to $1500 to set up for clients.
    I do offline and this will not make you $100k like its all hyped up to be.

the guide is good for newbies who never set up a website before, but most restaurants want to keep their existing domain which you will need a depper level of technical knowledge for. Honestly the warrior forum is so focused on wordpress, which is not a bad thing but not a scalable thing also, which most people don't have to begin with, especially clients who want to keep their existing website layout but only want addition of a mobile detection function - how do you go about charging only $230 for the whole setup? you can't. you'll need a programmer and charge something around $500 to $2500.
    don't believe the hype guys, he makes $100k easily but sells the stuff for 2 digits for what? to create competition for himself?

now again. this is a decent course for setting up a simple wordpress mobile theme. so for all newbies its great. I just don't like the sales letter giving people false hope.

etgland, pinewater, FX155 and 18 others like this.
  11. phoenix99

phoenix99 Active Member

every wso is super duper great if you read in wf review...lol

DigitalV and lolreconlol like this.
  12. underground906

underground906 Banned

I would say that oversimplifies things and downplays this course a little too much. You left out the info about setting up a great looking site to do business from which I haven't seen in other mobile courses and it makes this a good little strategy for someone looking to get into it. Plus the bonus fliers are decent. This is something easy to put into action as lead in service to sell later. I intended to go over to the warrior forum to call this guy out on the obviously bullshit figures but saw those fliers and just went and read the course (easily distracted).

I will put this into action over the next couple of weeks and hire a commission only salesman/women, or a few of them and see how this goes. A couple of sales a day would be lovely.

sammyc likes this.
  13. skindu26

skindu26 Well-Known Member

for you it is end of story; for many it's just the beginning.

14. JamesT

JamesT Active Member

i think its waste of time

15. patdean87

patdean87 Banned

so take action if you think this course is great and come back and post your earnings that you've made with this. I'll buy you steak if you make $100k, hell I'll buy you steak if you even break $2k effortlessly using this method. Most WSOs don't go far. some people make $10 and think the method works, when its nothing but a flake. Thats about all they'll see more of less no matter how hard they try.
    I learned from a guy who has made a lot of money that if something works, it'll work regardless of how hard you work at it.
    I doubt it will do you anything. most of these courses sound nice and looks good, but
    I normally pay someone on odesk $50 to modify themes that I can use over and over again but doesn't look like everyone else's PLR crap from a plugin called "WP Mobile detector" it auto detects and sends users to mobile themes that you select. Most themes are free or you can find them to download online that is much better looking than the one in this course.

16. underground906

underground906 Banned

I must have been editing my last post as you wrote that as I said in that one that I'd be putting it into action. I don't believe the claims he makes about earnings and like you was pissed off with it. So much so that I was going to call him out on it on the WF. I got distracted and then just read the thing instead as the fliers looked good (I was expected just big, red, screaming IM font on a bit of paper). I know the earning claims are bullshit and it's not that easy.

But is there a growing market to sell mobile sites to business owners? Yes, there is. Regardless of this course or not.

I do believe the guy has worked this system as it is usually easy to discern a purely theory based WSO to one where it's been put into action.

The good thing about this course, compared to all others I've seen, is that the marketing materials (the fliers, the email template, the website, including the copy) that the guy used is of a professional standard. Very rare with WSO that something doesn't look slightly tacky.

It gives a good base to then go and market and sell the service. And some good, useful, apparently tested info on what to do to handle orders and deal with them efficiently. It has everything someone would need to give this a go and not look like a fly-by-night merchant while doing it.

actiongirl, sammyc and crappkid like this.
  17. robfesq

robfesq Member

Your forgetting that this guy isn't claiming to make all the money from the original setup cost and is making the majority from the recurring payments.

Secondly you say you would need to charge $500 - $1,500 - If you are doing the websites yourself but if you hire a guy at $400 per month who knows what he is doing and has a shit load of decent templates, they could do all the websites for you quite easily, maybe hire two guys.

I have to agree however that the claims are ridiculous and the WSO's are an absolute joke, I read one that had many many "rave" reviews and the entire ebook (20 pages) was basically - Sell a service in one place, buy the service in another place for cheaper - WOW.

Hope you guys are successful with this method, you have to remember that although we are savvy as to the internet sphere, most people are not (your clients).

Good luck guys!

patdean87 and underground906 like this.
  18. patdean87

patdean87 Banned

o well. seems like you're in the mood to defend it, I don't blame you. friend of the product owner or maybe you own the wso yourself? haha joking. I never said it was a bad course. It's great for newbies but it will not make you much $$
    and yea. I charge $500 and up because some restaurants need to integrate a mobile detection to their current web system which is built purely on php and sql.

best of luck to all who take action. you might end up with some decent starter cash.

had a little much to drink earlier. Slammin july 4th weekend, especially tomorrow, maybe thats why I sound pissed. hahaha

19. beep

beep Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

Thanks to the very good discussion on this Offline WSO and the feasibility/practicality of implementing it.

Apparently the income claims are inflated (no surprise there) - but the method could prove workable if perhaps tweaked.

And do report back underground906 on results.

simplymagic likes this.
  20. DigitalV

DigitalV New Member

Entrepreneur, Business Owner
    I completely agree with comments made by patdean87.

I have read through the materials of this WSO and know for a fact that it is not as easy as it's presented.

Moreover, I actually implemented a similar WSO mobile system (Thanks to BHT!) and one major roadblock with this business model is that most business owners, that already have standard websites, do not want to pay another on-going hosting fee to another party. Also, they do not want a separate domain outside of their current, so you would need to set up a sub-domain (As stated, most newbies will not be familiar with this process) on their existing domain.

If you use the methods outlined in most of these types of WSOs, you are setting up your customer on the platform of another business (In this case a mobile service vendor) - not only is this misleading because you are charging an on-going monthly fee to the customer for a service that you are not providing, there is absolutely no value for you and the customer can just go direct to the service vendor at a much lower rate.

As is, you could make a little side money, but this is not a sustainable business for long-term and the profits are no where near what's stated in the materials.

After trying numerous half-baked, regurgitated WSOs - The best bet has been building a mobile version of their existing site with mobile detection (Yes, this requires design/coding - Unless you are a designer/coder you will need to charge $500-$1500 so you can outsource and still make a healthy profit), and the customer can host it on their own server/hosting account, rather than a crummy little Wordpress site. Lastly, you can make recurring monthly revenues on maintenance. Hope this helps.