Discussion in 'Social Networking Sites' started by advik94, Dec 21, 2017.
How to get Traffic from social media sites?
-> Inspire Your Audience With Visuals
-> Make Your Content Easily Shareable
-> Improve Your SEO
-> Know When Your Audience Is Listening
-> Research Your Competitors
The most difficult thing i know in managing social media platform is first to target well, except on Facebook, where the targeting is pretty easy. Once you have targeted your audience, one thing that walks, is joining groups over there related to what you are intending to promote, and share some good contents to drive this audience on your website. You should make sure you try to catch well what they really like, and need, before sharing anything, cause one you drove someone on your offer and he doesn't have what he is expecting, then it will be almost impossible to bring him back again.
You can do this things also
1) By engaging viewers and offering them useful, relevant content.
2) Holding surveys, asking questions, connecting with the audience.
3) Getting ting feedback, analyzing and adjusting your marketing strategy as a result.
4) Using brand recognition
5) Associating with influencers.
6) Increasing customer retention and brand loyalty.
7) Gaining trust and credibility.
8) SEO score.
you can increase your website traffic through sharing your website content , boost your post and a lot more
regards : funadiq
you can increase traffic on your website through blog sharing on social sites and a lot more regards :
Active on your social media sites, Share interesting & attractive topic according to your business products or services.
You can increase your sites traffic by being active in social media sites, sharing the content of your site, building the trust and brand value among the viewers.
Steps to get Traffic from social media sites
1. Make sure your site’s URL is visible
2. Share your posts
3. Refer people to your site
Separate names with a comma.