I'm looking for quality workers

Discussion in 'Hire a Freelancer' started by Lord Khan, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Lord Khan

Lord Khan New Member

"On Earth...two hundred years ago...I was a prince
    Home Page:
    Hello,

I am adding a Project Management system within my network and I am seeking skilled individuals who want paying gigs.

The way this system works is that, when a sale is made, a predefined project template is selected in the Project Management Dashboard.

Each project template defines a workflow consisting of each task necessary to complete the project.

Since each task requires specific skill sets, the system displays a list of available workers having the skills for this certain task.

The project manager is therefore able to independently select a worker for each task in the workflow, which allows the worker to apply his/her skills to numerous projects, and focus only on parts that fit his/her expertise.

As a worker, you will set your own pay rate and you can mark yourself as available or not. If you are selected for a project, you can accept or reject the invitation to join the project.

The system automatically tracks the workflow and notifies each worker when it's possible to begin his/her task, based on when required prior tasks are completed.

Although this is a new software system, it is being implemented throughout an existing network, so I am anticipating a substantial number of projects being submitted, which is why I'm looking for workers.

I haven't yet decided on the best way to collect applications and verify the skill sets of worker applicants, so if you have any ideas about this I would appreciate some feedback.

Best Regards,
    Khan

2. l2daf

l2daf Member

IM
    i can help with this what is your time tracker TIME DOCTOR ? ACTIVECOLAB?

3. anaxtech

anaxtech New Member

Greetings!

we have found that Exceptional people skills make the difference between customer satisfaction and client delight I can see you have shown interest in design and coding work to get it done.

If location is not a problem then we would be happy to render services as per your time zone. Our pricing are very reasonable and delivery time is strict to maintain the client satisfaction

Our expertise includes PHP, MYSQL,AJAX,HTML5, JavaScript, XHTML-CSS ,XML, Word Press and Already worked on few top sites on magento , zencart, virtumart i personally takes care of the client and all the requirement and check my email almost every 30 min for almost 18 hrs.

If you would like to try our services let me know how we can build trust .

we can provide support via skype id : asianadroit.

If you have any queries let us know and we will revert back to you ASAP.

Thanks and regards

Pankaj

4. jang

jang New Member

I don't understand what you mean, please tell more.

5. Ranjit Roy

Ranjit Roy New Member

I am interested. Plz Add my Skype ID: ranjit.roy937

6. Vendi

Vendi New Member

Someone already tried it?

7. InTeGeR

InTeGeR New Member

This subject is from year 2012, how come this subject is alive ?