Looking for A Talented JV Partner or Affiliates

Discussion in 'Joint Ventures' started by dragoshs, Nov 8, 2017.

1. dragoshs

dragoshs Member

Hy there,

At the start of July i have launched a signal service based on subscription for binary options and forex.

Untill the 4th of November this service was available only for Romanian market which brought over 40 customers and that was achieved without any paid promotion or advertising. Only by simply posting a link to facebook page and in a couple of romanian forums to.

Some of the customers have returned and purchased subscriptions for a longer time and the most important thing is that i did'n got any nevative review/feedback so far.

On november 5th i released an english version of website and i already gained 40+ subscribers (for monday free plan)!

I'm interested in an experienced person full of ideas which has a list of subscribers from 'binary options/forex" or "making money online" niche.

I'm also opened to other methods of promotion which doesn't involve any financial support from me whatsoever.

I'm working now to an affiliate program on my website, in order for my collaborations to be found more easily, simple and more transparent by everyone.

PM me for more info if you are interested and we can partner up.

Have great day!