Please read Must read!...you have been warned!

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO Tools' started by cpabhw, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpabhw

cpabhw Active Member

Bad ass Bot creator...lol
    Home Page:
    I have been browsing through this forum all day and no one seems to think they need to follow the rules when it comes to sharing files.

Well for those of you who didn't care to read them and for those of you who don't know how to follow them let me show you what they say one more time.

I'm not saying that members are sharing illegal downloads, but too many members aren't scanning their files and showing proof that their files aren't corrupt. So I am waiting 24hrs and for those of you who haven't uploaded and shared the virustotal link in your thread, I am going to start deleting threads.

I am looking out for the best of the community as I am not downing anyone I am just simply here to keep the rules enforced. So please help me since I am helping you all and please ensure that if you share files that a virustotal link is posted in the thread or if you see that someone isn't posting a virustotal link in their thread please report the thread.

We are all here to help one another and I have taken the time to remind you about the rules so consider this a warning. In 24hrs threads that do not have virustotal links will be deleted!

Thank you for reading this and please follow the rules!!!

new226, rjj418, antwriter and 81 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.