[NEW] Xrumer Profiles Service [LOW PRICES]

Discussion in 'Sell Your Services' started by jangoz, Mar 18, 2010.

1. jangoz

jangoz Super Moderator Super Moderator

Home Page:
    [​IMG]

ONLY FOR BHT MEMBERS NEW LOWER RATES ON MY SERVICES!!!

500 Valid Forum Profiles - $5
    1000 Valid Forum Profiles - $8
    2000 Valid Forum Profiles - $15
    3000 Valid Forum Profiles - $20
    4000 Valid Forum Profiles - $25
    5000 Valid Forum Profiles - $30

Turnaround Time: 1-3 days
    Payment Type: PayPal

FAQ

Q: What do you need from me to purchase the service?
    A: Send me a PM or email me at seorumer@gmail.com with the following information:

1. Your website URL(s)
    2. Main keyword(s) for anchored text
    3. Secondary keyword(s) for anchored text (if any)

Q: How do you keep me posted?
    A: At all times I'm available via email and/or IM. As soon as I'm done with the project I will email you the reports.

Q: Will Google ban me or sandbox me for this?
    A: If this was true, all competitors would be sandboxing each other. But I'm not saying that there is no risk at all. It really comes down to how the blast will be delivered. I take maximum measures to keep it as safe as possible. I value your business, as happy customers always will look for quality service.

Q: Can I promote multiple links?
    A: Sure, Up to 5 URLs is fine. But you have to submit to me all additional main and secondary keywords.

Q: Would you help me with my niche keywords?
    A: I would be more then glad to.

Q: I purchased the service, but why I do not see huge amount of backlinks?
    A: Have you done your homework with selecting the correct keywords for promoting your site?

Refund Policy: I will refund money back at any time I have been proven wrong that I have not met my obligations to you. I want to do business and have HAPPY customers, if my customers make money I will make too.

Disclaimer: Please, be advised that trying to build links to manipulate Search Engines Rankings using ANY TYPE OF METHOD (not only xrumer) may cause your site to be banned. I'm not responsible nor liable to any type of damages to you and your business/website/blog and/or anything.

Contacts:
    Email: seorumer@gmail.com
    GoogleTalk: seorumer@gmail.com
    AIM: seorumer@gmail.com

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
    chris7519, moshecogan, graiv and 2 others like this.
  2. ram173

ram173 New Member

Just got done using Jangoz Xrumer service! In fact. I just gone done doing Two packages!

Let me tell ya, Jangoz delivers. He kept me posted throughout the entire process many times a day. soon after my traffic went up tremendously. My indexing also increased! Jangoz also gives great SEO consultations free of charge. This guy is good. Evidence to that is how much he has offered in support to this forum. Highly recommended!

Thanks man! will do more as soon as I build more Niche Blogs!!

3. n3o

n3o Member

is your blast 100% approved do-follow niche related blast ?

4. jangoz

Home Page:
    Everything can be arranged as per your needs.

Thanks

5. jangoz

Home Page:
    bump the ladder bump :D

6. paullarn

paullarn Member

I am a newbie. May be I do not understand the process but why your Xrumer service is so much more than sndrsndv service which I think is $20.00 for like 10000 links?

7. jangoz

Home Page:
    All the posts I do are first registration then a few days later I go and post your profile link. I harvest for forums according to the customers keywords and I do it not just mean it. Then I clean the harvested links from already spammed forums. You cannot imagine what kind of nasty forums are out there and I bet you do not want to be associated in any way with scum forums like that. All this takes from 1 to 3 days if it's done the way I described it.

Or I can blast links to some unknown database let's say 100K blast for $50-$60...

Here I'm not saying that sndrsndv doesn't do it that way as well... Everyone has different value of the work they do...

Cheers

muchio likes this.
  8. muchio

muchio New Member

okay ive just paid to TS service and my feedback is "SUPERB"
    not only his service, he also advices the SEO of my website and i am recommending to any BHT members to use this service!Period...i will update here after 1 month after all the links get indexed...

jangoz likes this.
  9. thenewguy1

thenewguy1 New Member

is this available for adult sites?

10. jangoz

Home Page:
    To anyone intrested in my service - YES, it's available and will ALWAYS be available.

Please feel free do contact me.

Cheers

11. sh1nn3r

sh1nn3r Member

Great guy to work with always online to help you when you need it. Great customer support very knowledgeable and does fantastic work. Who ever hires him next will not be disappointed.

And guys don't go to crazy on him I'm going to be needing him every month now!

A++++++++ Work

jangoz likes this.
  12. extremal

extremal New Member

I order 1000 profile links package. Posting has been done professionally, profile links delivered on time with nice report. during posting process suggested several improvements for my website. Great work! :)

Recommended!

p.s. and he is always online .. ready to help you :)

jangoz likes this.
  13. sechkine

sechkine New Member

Would like to purchase this package.

How much is vip members?
    and
    Can I get your paypal address.

14. jangoz

Home Page:
    PM sent to you, check your inbox.

Cheers

15. fibercarbon

fibercarbon Active Member

im interested but low on funds. can you work with my budget? say 1000 for 20$? :) let me kno bro! thanks

16. drax

drax Super Moderator Super Moderator

I have some questions. Some of these may be pretty basic as I'm not familiar with how xrumer works.

1. In each package, the "valid profiles" is 10% of the "blast" amount. Does this mean you blast, say, 5K forum profiles and expect to wind up with 500 profile links from that?

2. Why only 10%? Is that because xrumer doesn't post 100%, or is that because the rest get deleted by moderators?

3. You are posting on the same forums for all your clients?

4. How much profile spam is typically found on the forums you post on?

5. Just so I understand, these are only links in user "profiles" on forums. These are not links in posts on forums, or any other types of links.

6. Do these profile links actually get indexed/found by search engines?

7. What other types of links can xrumer create?

8. Do you also ping the links?

9. If my niche is very narrow, what can I expect?

10. If I promote 3 links, does that mean all 3 get posted on each profile, or does it mean xrumer alternates among the three, or can you do it either way? If xrumer alternates, is it successively or randomly?

11. Follow up to number 10, ideally, I would like to give you multiple links and have have one of those link (to my home page) posted about 80% of the time and the other links combined the remaining 20%. Is this possible with one blast, or would this require multiple blasts?

12. Is it possible with xrumer to use different anchor text for different profiles? For example, similar to number 11, I'd like to use one keyword phrase 80% of the time and other keyword phrases the rest of the 20%? Can this be done in one blast or does it require multiple blasts?

13. Is the keyword phrase the "name" of the user profile, which normally would be a person's name? If so, would it make sense, for example: rather than "Sony TV" as the keyword, to use "Joe the Sony TV guy" or "Sony TV guy" as the keyword/name?

14. What do you suggest should be the minimum "qualifications" of a site (age, number of backlinks, other) before this can be done safely.

Sorry for all the questions. Just trying to understand, and this may be helpful for others, too.

17. jangoz

Home Page:
    1. I always over-deliver but don't want to promise stuff that won't happen. I say 5K blast because some guys want profile with message post.
    2. It depends on many things that customer should not be concerned - at the end I provide report. What and how is it done is my business and you gonna get what I said.
    3. NO
    4. Please read the thread very carefully. It is the first line I wrote before anything else.
    5. See answer #1
    6. I take care of business
    7. Forum profiles, forum messages, guest books, blog posts - everything that you can leave a message on.
    8. Visit my signature and you have the answer right there.
    9. Depends on your competition
    10. They alternate equally and very successfully
    11. Yes it's possible
    12. Yes it's possible
    13. You show admins you are spammer
    14. One month old site is good to go. Forum profiles are the safest thing possible.

18. jangoz

Home Page:
    Sorry bro, I can't. Every blast cost me money too.
    There are a lot $10, $20 xrumer blasts out there and you can find "quality" for the money you pay... :)

19. drax

drax Super Moderator Super Moderator

jangoz,
    Thank you for taking the time to answer all the questions! I have a new site so will probably wait a bit before pulling the trigger, but I'm definitely interested.

What about doing a blast on a backlink to a site? Have you found that to be effective to promote SERP? What type of backlink (online blog like wordpress, social bookmarking profile, etc.) works best to blast?

20. jangoz

Home Page:
    backlinking the backlinks gives good SERP. but only if your backlink is good web 2.0 property. as a blog other wise it's better just to get more backlinks