Paypal is Scam

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by theqavish, Dec 31, 2010.

1. eNumbered

eNumbered New Member

Chief Operating Officer
    Home Page:
    alternative to paypal and liberty reserve?!

Paypal and Liberty Reserve are both massive scams!!

Try eNumbered.com

We never freeze accounts FOR ANY REASON.

2. vevcom

vevcom New Member

Marketing
    paypal is not a scam, but they fall short on transparency.

3. nobushk

nobushk New Member

paypal.com they are not scammers, but have some very strict rules.
    As I read on this forum use only one internet broswer (firefox) and delete cookies each time you log in to PayPal account and do not logged in from another IP / PC or Internet provodier to stay out of the terrible message "LIMITED"

4. zero030591

zero030591 New Member

no no. paypal never scam.

5. danrutrit

danrutrit New Member

i agree Paypal is a scam.. i got over 2000 and my account got limit and they will not release it..

6. decaf

decaf New Member

It's easy to call someone a scam, but keep in mind that Paypal is an international company, and is used for easy money transactions all over the world. There are cases where they seem to be stringent, but it's money that is involved. If they are careless in handling transactions, they could be pointed as frauds and sued for billions...

There should be some reason for them to hold your money, be it $100 or $1million... they need to be accountable for letting that transaction go through.

Somewhere in this thread, someone gave reference to a couple of e-mail who can help you. Maybe you should check them out, or call up Paypal directly.

7. jackhunts

jackhunts Member

everyone hates paypal but there is no good alternative to it ,,,just drive safely

8. jackblaze

jackblaze Well-Known Member

I have used paypal since 2004 or is it 2005, not sure, but in all that time I have nothing to moan about.

When I first set up my business account with them, I made a mistake in the business name. Didn't realise it until I was about to transfer money to my bank account. Cue panic for the next two days.

When I finally got a grip of my brain I phoned to leave them a message for them to contact me after the holidays. Imagine the surprise when a guy answered the phone and dealt with my problem there and then.

Great service, very pleasant guy and 'result!' Had to thank the guy and offer my condolences to him, after all it as Christmas day! Who knew PayPal had at leat one phone manned on Xmas day - for sad people like me who can't switch off, even on the biggest holiday of the year.