Please read Please read

Discussion in 'Requests' started by fmax168, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fmax168

fmax168 Banned

Village idiot.
    August 7, 2010

By now all the of members of BHT know that this is the BEST forum on the net bar none, whether it's black hat, white hat, grey hat or whatever. We want to keep it that way. That's why everybody needs to read the following.

I thinks it's time that the rules for uploading are followed exactly as they are written. All files uploaded to BHT are to be run through Virustotal or the like without exception. You will also have to post the url of the virus scan along with the downloaded file. If the scan shows ANYTHING, DO NOT POST THE FILE.

If you upload something without running it through an online virus scanner and it you are lucky that it does not have a virus or anything malicious, you will be PM'd with a warning.

If you upload something without a virus scan and you are not lucky and it has a virus or something malicious, "POOF" your banned.

Not to sound redundant, but these are the rules and they will be followed to the letter.

new226 and blogseolk like this.
  2. blogseolk

blogseolk Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    This is good. Because some new members try to post fake xrumer files to spread viruses.

3. tylerdrun

tylerdrun New Member

I received a PM that we need to cancel Paypal profiles. Now how do I pay for access?

4. thinkgeek

thinkgeek Well-Known Member

Why was the OP banned? Yet this is a stickied thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.