Please suggest a WP theme

Discussion in 'Blogging/Autoblog/Content Generation' started by hanky_panky, Apr 23, 2015.

1. hanky_panky

hanky_panky Active Member

Hello how are you all. Nice to meet with you all after so many days. One of my client need to make his personal or biography or portfolio page . For this please suggest me a WP theme.

2. chowchow

chowchow Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

Avada or U-design are both great, and shared here too. Good luck!;)

3. progreen82

progreen82 New Member

AVADA is great my friend. I have tried a great number of things and content editors. Thrive themes makes the bar none best content editor period mixing that with the Avada theme and the content editor that comes with it is amazing as well. The two put together are so complimentary that a child could build a killer website but I recently smart adult it looks like an army of foreign intelligence Personnel built your site
    Be advised the highest a lot of things that I can find on here or several of the other black hat forums is 3.93 and Vada is inversion 4.03 and there are some huge differences between version 4.0 forward so be sure and get 4.0 and it may be worth spending the $53 just to buy it it's a very good investment my understanding is as long as you are the only one using it you may use it on as many sites As You own
    You'll hear people talk about the Genesis theme and it is very popular but to me it's just a big gimmick it really doesn't have the real huevos that Avada has not even close really

4. daica85

daica85 Active Member

Freelancer
    Home Page:
    I think you should join WPEka to get many themes about portfolio page. They're now offering with 50% off on some themes. You can try it here Wpeka coupons

Good luck to you!

5. IC$$

IC$$ Active Member

Avada is good, but X is extremely good.

6. BuyProxyToday

BuyProxyToday New Member

Hestia
    A clear and lovely free design that utilizes the style traits that are latest - Material UI System. It's one-page style with smooth scrolling plus a contemporary, creative search. Hestia also offers a web based look, that borrows somewhat of Pinterestis design, plus a complete-width presented slider.:)