PLR To Published-Complete Kindle Safe System for Researching, Writing and Publishing Ebooks [Kindle]

Discussion in 'Requests' started by ebizprofit, Apr 26, 2012.

1. ebizprofit

ebizprofit Well-Known Member

This looks like it may contain a few gold nuggets and I Love anything Kindle. Does anyone have this?

Code:
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/586482-private-label-rights-published-complete-kindle-safe-system-researching-writing-publishing-ebooks-kindle.html#1

2. luvbird

luvbird New Member

Yes it does especially the fact that it shows how to use PLR content for kindle . Hopefully someone will share ?

3. Sparkyebiz

Sparkyebiz Well-Known Member

Engineer
    Bump. Yes, would like this also - especially now that the Amazon "PLR Storm" is over - it just might be the right time to get back in!

4. mysweetnewlife

mysweetnewlife Well-Known Member

Would love to hear Amy's take on using PLR... BUMP.

Here is my take:

Everyone has gotten a bad taste about PLR because people were just changing the cover and switching around the titles and uploading it and putting there name on it with the exact same content as 50 other books already uploaded.

IT WAS NOT PLR CONTENT THAT IS BEHIND THE BAN>>>> IT IS DUPLICATE CONTENT!!! Plain and simple.

Amazon did not ban the "ideas" presented in the books. They were just cleaning up the inventory filled with the EXACT same book uploaded multiple times.

I can probably sum up the entire WSO without reading it:
    1. Do not upload someone else's prewritten content
    2. Do not do a terrible line by line sentence spin.. or even worse.. use a software spinner
    3. Summarize the "IDEAS" in the books in your own words and ADD VALUE!

A simple rewrite and spin can be detected by any 7 year old. Dont you think Amazon, the largest book retailer in the world, can employ enough content checking protocols to weed these guys out.

EXAMPLE:
    PLR Content: "In order to have the perfect golf swing you need to have proper equipment that fits your body type. The perfect swing starts with the perfect clubs"

Your spun content: "If you have proper equipment that fits your body type you are well on your way to having the perfect golf swing. Purchase perfect clubs and you can develop the perfect swing"

That is 3rd grade unimaginative spinning at its greatest. Yet we see it all the time. Then there accounts get shut down for not even passing 1st level copyscape and a wave of "PLR DOESN'T WORK" cries start.

There is no difference in researching the internet for your book content and rewriting it and using PLR and rewriting it.

USE COMMON SENSE!

PLR was never the problem. It was the understanding on how to properly use it.

5. manythanks

manythanks Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

Well put. Thank you for sharing :)

6. harrylime

harrylime Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

Thanks for the 'enlightenment', mysweetnewlife. PLR ceases to be PLR if you do a complete rewrite using your own words and 'voice'. The original PLR ideas or suggestions may be there, but a complete rewrite (not by using spinner software) makes the book 'unique'. PLR, as it stands, is therefore the problem but is eradicated by a total manual rewrite. It's the 'recipe syndrome' on a larger scale. Best advice... stay away from PLR altogether and do your own research/homework for a better end result.

Just my two pence worth. ;)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
    brenda likes this.
  7. TheOne

TheOne Active Member

Bump on this one......

8. tainanj

tainanj Member

Bump on this one please...

9. mysweetnewlife

mysweetnewlife Well-Known Member

Still no one has this???

10. SilverDragon

SilverDragon Well-Known Member

If anyone has access to this I would be very grateful if they would share it. I am very interested in this. Have even considered buying it, but I have bought way to many crappy Kindle WSOs in the last month or 2 and just refuse to purchase any more.

SD