Quran Learning for Kids Online | Learn Quran For Kids

Discussion in 'Service Reviews & Beta Testers Wanted' started by quranforkids313, Nov 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. quranforkids313

quranforkids313 New Member

Quran for Kids Leading a Top Online Learning Institute, Quran Learning for Kids online.

2. Walker

Walker Well-Known Member

Perhaps it is but I prefer

Code:
    http://www.answeringmuslims.com/
    I'm seriously not making this up but a suicidal ginger haired guy with African slaves married to a 6 year old is just for starters...

Walker

3. bosslabs

bosslabs Well-Known Member

Walker likes this.
  4. sikino

sikino New Member

what a hater. why you posting an evangelic site who promote hate against muslims. this is a forum to share knowledge not to promote hate . hope you understand . go worship your stupid trinity and never insult muslims. we will report to the moderator next time you post those type stupidity. we respect all religions and cultures. i could post millions of priest who abuse childrens and molested them. no hate in this forum

5. lulolulito

lulolulito Member

I prefer https://www.biblegateway.com/ and there is not hate towards muslims. Love your neighbour as yourself. that includes those of other faiths

6. Walker

Walker Well-Known Member

Exactly how do you justify your ridiculous comment "promote hate against muslims"

You are either speaking out of ignorance or you are in denial.

Nothing I have stated could be construed as hate against anyone, if you had any knowledge on the subject you would know that everything I have stated is quite simply the truth, it's not something I am making up it's in black and white, sorry you don't like hearing the truth!

"i could post millions"

perhaps you could, if you were prepared to spend a month or two on it, but why is that relevant?

"go worship your stupid trinity and never insult muslims"

Gotta love the irony and contradiction in those 9 words.

Personally I think religion should be kept out of this forum completely, it has no relevance here.

Walker