[REQ] Chad Nicely's IM Video Creation

Discussion in 'Requests' started by raycowie, Jul 3, 2012.

1. raycowie

raycowie Member

Home Page:
    Anyone that gets hold of this it would be greatly appreciated if you passed it on...

Code:
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/618874-discover-ridiculously-easy-method-creating-simple-yet-profit-raking-videos-30-mins-less.html
    Thanks

2. simplymagic

simplymagic SUPER VIP LIFETIME Jr. VIP

uhhhhmmm ... what occupies my time? Advertising &
    I live in a house. Actually I reside in the house
    I agree it would be nice to see this one which is why I have been supporting the original request thread.

IF you are truly interested in seeing this ... why don't you always do a search before posting a request and then support the original request thread (if there is one)?

SUPPORT THIS ORIGINAL REQUEST THREAD:

Code:
    http://www.blackhatteam.com/f108/req-discover-the-ridiculously-easy-method-to-creating-simple-yet-profit-raking-videos-in-30-mins-or-less-69649.html

3. raycowie

raycowie Member

Home Page:
    I did search for it, but the product name isn't in that thread and that's why I couldn't find it. Doesn't make me a bad person!

4. simplymagic

The product name is not perhaps in the title but the EXACY SAME TITLE as is in the WSO SALES PAGE is in the title and that is usually where most of the thread titles come from. Not all but most. You been here a year and that should have been somewhat apparent. Certainly something to be tried before looking just at the product name since in many cases it is difficult finding the exact product name even on the sales page. I'm just saying put a little effort with the basics of searching before popping something out there. There is strength in numbers when it comes to a request.

Not certain where the subject of you being a bad person came from. I did not bring that up. I don't even know you so have no clue about what kind of person you are.

5. raycowie

raycowie Member

Home Page:
    I've been here for about 2 months, not a year, so it wasn't apparent at all. And I was joking about being a bad person. So, if you've quite finished telling me off, I'll move on with my life and I think you should too.

Cheers,

Ray

6. simplymagic

I was going by the date under your name that said you joined in 2011 instead of 2012. With that said I hope we eventually get the request made by you here as well as when it was originally requested in another thread.

Ray ... do me a favor and go enjoy the day! Actually, just go ahead and enjoy the rest of the week. Happy 4th of July if you celebrate the 4th. :D

7. raycowie

raycowie Member

Home Page:
    Thanks. I didn't mean to be impertinent, but you only had to explain my misdeed, instead of laying down the law. Anyway, enjoy your celebrations and here's to a brighter future.

Ray

8. Vivian2468

Vivian2468 Active Member

Common Ray,

As I see it, Simply was just trying to explain how to be more effective in doing requests. He was in no way getting smart with you or putting you down, it's all in the way of how you decide to interpret it. Cool off with the negative and I guarantee that life will be a 'bed of roses for you'. That truth is not just for you but for everyone. Hopefully, you decide to see what I am saying in a positive light, from a 2nd person whose just trying to help. Or you can come up with a sarcastic response, which will further cause the spiral that leads no where. Peace

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
    simplymagic likes this.