[Review] Wall Calendars Empire

Discussion in 'Member Downloads' started by dealmein923, Nov 28, 2017.

1. dealmein923

dealmein923 Well-Known Member

This is is a review of Wall Calendars Empire that was generously shared by.....
    [​IMG]
    inquisitor

Code:
    http://www.blackhatteam.com/threads/get-wall-calendars-empire-2018-fe-oto-1-oto-2.543629/ 
    I was drawn to this business plan because I have had modest experiencing in the self-publishing arena.

But, here are the probable short comings of this particular business plan. Popular calendar niches that the author
    recommends include Puppies, Pets, and Animals... I will use Puppies/Dogs as an example in this critique.

Locating suitable images is a breeze via the Author's recommended resources which are outstanding.

But, here is the problem as I see it.... CALENDER CREATION PRINT SERVICES.
    The author encourages the use of ..
    Create Photo Calendars
    Code:
    https://www.createphotocalendars.com 
    "The prices of calendars are $12.50 on “Create Photo
    Calendars”, which is the most advertised site where you
    can sell your calendar for $20 and earn $7.50 for each one
    you sell. They pay you directly and they have an internal
    store where you can sell your calendars or redirect people
    for purchase. Check for coupon codes to discount
    calendars on home page."

VistaPrint
    Code:
    https://www.vistaprint.com/photo-gifts/calendars/wall-calen
    dars
    Signup here as a seller (choose your profile between two,
    one free and one paid with products discounted by 40%)
    https://www.vistaprint.com/proadvantage.aspx?xnav=head
    er_reseller
    "Then, at your first login, remember to check your cart,
    where you will find your free or paid subscription to
    complete with your company/personal information. It’s a
    strange way to manage signups, but you have to do that.
    VistaPrint is a humongous printing network that sells its
    products all over the world. I bet in your life you have seen
    their banners on some websites, right? They sell
    calendars for $17.98, cheaper than the other site.
    Suggested price of sale is $24.98 to earn $7 per calendar,
    but they offer a huge selection of templates to create your
    wall calendars in a creative way."

In my opinion, a $7.00 gross profit margin is terribly small.
    The author recommends selling calendars via Storify, Etsy, and Ebay. If you search for calendars via these platforms, you will find lots of
    calendar vendors who are offering beautifully composed niche calendars at well under the 'wholesale' price that the two Author Recommended
    print services charges...And, these two vendors are competitive compared to other Calendar printing companies.

Take a look at...
    Code:
     http://www.calendars.com/ 
    Without coupons or special promotional discounting, this servie 'retails' calendars in thousands of different niches for $9.99-$14.99.
    Dogs/Puppies provides over 300 different wall hung calendars.

Aside from the probability that Calendars.com provides sales contact info printed on the calendars that they sell, wouldn't it make more sense
    to pay 'retail' at
    Code:
     http://www.calendars.com/ 
    and markup to $20 or $24.95.

Also, the author recommends that a calendar publisher create a minimum of 5 different wall calendars. "This way, whoever visits your resource can
    decide to purchase more than one calendar." This makes complete sense. Calendars.com has a monster inventory of different calendar niches.

However, go to Author's Etsy site>>>
    Code:
     https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtFromItaly?ref=l2-shopheader-name 
    Code:
     https://www.etsy.com/listing/571896399/2018-wild-birds-calendar 
    Code:
     https://www.etsy.com/listing/558092670/2018-dachsund-calendar 
    If this business plan is so successful, why does the Author only provide 2 niche calendar purhcase options at this store?

Perhaps, this is an example of 'Do As I Say, Not As I Do'!!!!

2. mizdough

mizdough Well-Known Member

HMMM Yea UMMMMM About That........
    wow what a review, I was going to do a calendar to raise money for a trip. But this made me think twice and research some more. Thanks

harrylime likes this.
  3. SteveW123

SteveW123 Well-Known Member

Good of you to post a review, Dealmein923. Thanks.

4. harrylime

harrylime Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

This is a very good review by dealmein923 and underlines what utter rubbish Signore Zamboni keeps pumping out week after week. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to read between the lines of each of his BSOs to realise he is writing from theoretical research and not from practice. I have seen most of the BSOs that come from his stable and I remain totally unconvinced that he has ever done what he claims.

Unfortunately, there are several such like "here's a good idea that I haven't actually done myself, but there's a BSO you can buy from me in which I'll try and convince you to do it anyway" merchants plying their BSO snake oil literature, presumably hoping to catch absolute newbies in their trawler nets and reap the 'rewards' that new money will bring to their table. All we can really do is read such shares and then treat them with the contempt they deserve, for they surely have no substance nor place in the real online world.

5. dealmein923

I would like
    [​IMG]
    harrylime for this post which complemented my review of this product. I have been involved with Internet Marketing since 1996....The world of IM Marketing is riddled with Guru hucksters who do indeed offer theories that are not backed by real world practices.

l'homme invisible likes this.
  6. The Samurai

The Samurai Member

1996? Really? I didn't even know that we can make money on Internet until early 2016!

7. indigeniuous

indigeniuous Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

Part time IMKT!!
    In IM out of 100, only 10 people are successful. Out of those 10, 7 are selling products/services and 3 are actually implementing the same.
    Thanks for the great review. Calendars were never my niche nor will be in near future but good to see someone coming up with a nice review about a product.

ilikeseggs likes this.
  8. dealmein923

[​IMG]
    indigeniuous indicating that only 10% of IM aficionados actually have some success is probably very, very accurate and possibly optimistic. Depending on the type of business, most businesses only have a 5-20% success rate. In other words, virtually all of the money (80-90 percent) that is made on a product or service in any given niche or area is made by a very small percentage of businesses. Real Estate is a good example...In the U.S.....10 percent of the sales agents end up making 80% of the sales commissions...

9. indigeniuous

indigeniuous Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

Part time IMKT!!
    @dealmein923 the problem is with people only. They want quick money but don't wanna do hard work and keep downloading crap or flipping from one product to another.

Then they complain that IM doesn't works or there are scammers around. Scammers are around because of morons like these who keep on downloading products or do chit chatting all day online but never work on what all they have downloaded.
    As far as this product is concerned, people can easily contact small printing agencies and get these calendars made and sell them on ebay, amazon, etsy etc.
    This is not rocket science but very simple. Keep product price low, margins low and increase profit. Rather than selling 100 calendars at $7 profit per calendar, I will be happy to sell 1000 calendars at $2 profit per calendar.
    But, people know that for packing and sending 1000 calendars, they will have to work and they don't wanna do that. They still wanna sell calendars at $7 profits which is not gonna happen.