slicer3 aka Richard Driver

Discussion in 'BHT Announcements And Updates' started by admin, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

2. mike330

mike330 Well-Known Member

Wow, I am speechless.

3. meathsauce

meathsauce Well-Known Member

i understand...at the time i read about the kajabi scam exposed, something will happen..and now there it is.

what will happen to those people that was banned by him? I believe their are a victim.

4. am264

am264 Banned

I don't need to ask about Slicer3 aka Driver as the blogspot is very self explanatory.

But I do need to ask this, as I know many others will be thinking the same.

Will you be re-instating all those members that Slicer banned???

I believe you should, because I can point out historical actions that are reminiscent of Slicers wayward actions on this forum.
    eg: Machiavelli's 'The Prince' has the general theme of accepting the aims of princes; such as glory, and indeed survival, can justify the use of immoral means to achieve those ends.
    "He who neglects what is done for what ought to be done, sooner effects his ruin than his preservation". — Machiavelli, "Chapter 15", The Prince.

Thank you Admin for your excellent work. :D
    ~ am.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  5. streethitz

streethitz Active Member

Yea! I read about this a few weeks back but did not say anything because I did not want to be banned :0) But I have to agree with am264 I those people he banned should be re instated, Just my 2 cent

unban-bokeh-please likes this.
  6. mtpockets

mtpockets Well-Known Member

Well Said - AM... well said..

All those that were associated in anyway with a ban from slicer or related in anyway to him..

Bring em back Admin.. Its only right..

unban-bokeh-please and am264 like this.
  7. ricky66

ricky66 New Member

Good job finding this Admin !

I hate scammers!

8. toplar

toplar New Member

BlackHatDog helped me even after he was banned, and has given his time to help members launch their WSO's. He like me was part of the slicer3 scam, please unban him.

9. indigeniuous

indigeniuous Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

Part time IMKT!!
    I am Glad, justice finally came out and the forum which I still love very much was saved from all the drama that could have happened later on.

To All the Newbies, Internet Marketers here is a lesson:

Please, please learn, experiment with, implement methods from the products you download.

There is no shortcut to Money,fame and IM is not as easy as it used to be.

To Slicer3- Wish you all the very best in future endeavors.

To Admin here- Glad you found out the truth as things could have gone messy. Keep up the good work.

wpman, kukku and filepremium like this.
  10. fastmoving

fastmoving Well-Known Member

Looks like some members here will be out on slicer's VIP / Kajabi deal.
    Originally Posted by littlejohn .... Sounds like a great offer. How many free months of Kajabi do we get? Thanks.

Slicer answered: "It is free for as long as you are a VIP member and I am Admin"

That sucks that he scammed those who went for the Kajabi deal.

filepremium likes this.
  11. venividivici

venividivici New Member

Good lord FINALLY. I was afraid to get banned too, slicer is a huge scam and bhd helped out even aft he was banned. I can testify to that.

12. striker

striker Member

I hope you guys made a claim with Paypal and called them about this scam..

I faxed them lots of evidence and will pursuey money to the end!

Good luck to all and thanks Admim for the unban :)

13. newbie21

newbie21 Active Member

Holy Crap Batman!

I just seriously wanna know exactly how people knew who he was! I know about finding info out on people's emails but I am assuming he would use a different email addy n usernames to hide his tracks.

How in the heck do people uncover this info! It drives me nuts not knowing! lmao

filepremium and dontgiveashit like this.
  14. Drummer

Drummer Banned

Reeeeaaally ?

I have seen evidence from one other (non public) forum that BHD aka AP also has history of scamming people
    mainly by giving big promises, helping a little, and then abandoning projects, not delivering what was promised

so be aware about him too

filepremium likes this.
  15. PRKSH78

PRKSH78 Banned

Oh My God.. whats happening here..This is the new lesson to Admin for with out certification he is giving big responsibility here. As per the Grade we believe him and his work honestly we don't know behind the curtain whats going on ..! Our cute Sophie believe him much..

filepremium likes this.
  16. PRKSH78

PRKSH78 Banned

Hi toplar ??? how do you know about BlackHatDog ?? looks like you are very new here <<<= Admin who is this?

17. filepremium

filepremium Super Moderator Super Moderator

When he became Co-Admin suddenly.
    I smell something fishy on how his managing the forum asking everyone's email and skype.
    When it's been days i am not responding on his pm.
    He was rude asking me why am i not responding on his pm as it seems to me he was collecting every email and skype here.
    I was gathering solid proof before i voice it out since he was now an Admin and i am just a supermod and he can ban me anytime even he was wrong.
    It was a wise and good thing to see how ADMIN of this forum clean out those scammer and bitches of this forum.
    This isn't the place for you who are planning to scam members here.
    I've been here for years and never at once i scam people.
    Hope to see everyone's attitude to be like that.
    Well they say once you got the power you get to abused it but on Slicer3 situation he was indeed long time scammer ever since.
    Nice catch! Only one truth prevails!.

papifiar, tranie, am264 and 2 others like this.
  18. StevenJones

StevenJones Banned

Internet Marketer
    Home Page:
    Hello BHT Members,

It seems this is the end of a very rough road for all of us. I really thought this guy was legit after having multiple constructive
    Skype calls with him. I do had my doubts from time to time, but the sweet talking and presumably closing a $20k deal on his
    phone while I could listen to everything got me going. This could be real or this could be fake. I really don't care.

I do want to thank Aquarius for coming to me with all this evidence. She PMed me while I was sitting in the cinema watching
    the last part of the Twilight series with my girlfriend. Quickly turned on the computer to speak with here when I got home and
    the evidence was staggering.

What's next? I think a big apology is in order. I choose the lesser of two evils but this is still an 'evil'. Now sorry for all the harm
    this person might have caused you. And letting him stay, while processing punitive actions as BHD.

BHT people that were victimized in this web of lies should come forth and I unban you personally.

Take the WannaBeSEO case. I quickly unbanned the person, after getting multiple responses from other BHT members. I am in here
    to make it all worthwhile for us. And to mold this forum into the forum into something great. And I really hope you guys are with me
    and keep supporting each other.

I really thought this guy was legit but it seems he was not what he preached he was. Yes, another BHD. Regarding the latter
    both tried to play us - BUT WE ALL CAME OUT STRONGER!

The WSOs launched on the WF with his special forum. Did only but a few sales. To be honest I was a bit disappointed to see
    such low results. People that got lured in, I am sorry for creating a platform where you can be treated like a fish.

Due to all recent events the 2 million thread will now be closed, the value is still great, but this is the right thing to do. Let it
    be a thread of learning.

I want to end this message by saying...

Destruction leads to a very rough road, but it also breeds creation..

This last phrase because I do think there is a brighter day forthcoming for this forum. And this situation got us all more on alert.
    We've got to back each other up. Like I did for you guys with the whole BHD thing, and like Aquarius did with this whole Slicer
    thing. I am glad she came to first with all the proof, as I was accused by being on his payroll. Which is not true. I would
    have been paid for setting up his forum, but that seems to be honey in my ear. Never got paid.

We need to be here for each other! Start using that report button, message the mods if you think something weird is going on
    and we will do our level best to bring justice where it's due.

Steven

19. indigeniuous

indigeniuous Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

Part time IMKT!!
    I knew about him since a few days back. But kept my mouth shut as he became a co-admin and I didnt wanted myself to get hammered after all , when people like Anton can be banned [ Though that was an altogether different thing], so can I be.

I never told the admin about it because my previous mails to admin went unnoticed.

Then he targetted wannabeseowizzard as well as closed many threads showing his true authority [colors]...

People were banned for no apparent reason. [ He said they had multiple id's] and were bitching against him in the $2 million thread.

He started training guns on the experienced people from this forum who always assisted others obviously coz he wanted to be an all authority among all the newbies.

Glad he was finally caught.

Many members of this forum already left to other forums.

Hope the place can be same as before.

PS: Dont pay anyone via Western Union from Now on :D

Have a good day fellas!!

bigspanner and am264 like this.
  20. venividivici

venividivici New Member

One of my accounts were banned. I had create multiple accounts in case slicer banned me and I was right. This is not my main account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.