slicer3 aka Richard Driver

Discussion in 'BHT Announcements And Updates' started by admin, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven Jones

Steven Jones Banned

Hello,

And you are?

I was adding value and meeting new people over Skype. Helping them to create a future.
    Not destroying a future like Slicer3 did.

If you'd only knew how much I could mean for you personally, you would not speak to me
    with that tone. It's a shame you will but understand when you've grown older.

Steven

2. Diplomat

Diplomat Member

okay okay, we get it Steven, you are all supreme internet marketing ruler of the world! without you this forum will collapse! blah blah that all sounds
    great. So Why are you still here, crying? Go and use your superior marketing skills and get your glorious forum more than 3 members?

SHOW TIN HOW IT'S DONE, OH GREAT ONE! lol you're a joke!

3. BlogOnBlog

BlogOnBlog Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Thanks Diplomat for the help;)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  4. UKg

UKg Banned

This is an example of the mental illness or dysfunctional character of people here. No functional, healthy minded adult does this. Just makes up retarded lies about someone out of childish spite because they have nothing else. What is a matter with you people? I bet you were all in the loser category at school.

Trying to con the slow types here that I'm a Slicer type shark trying to run a scam here and doing so by criticising the lowlife, dysfunctional elements.

Your type are seriously sick characters. Honestly.

All I do is criticise your type from time to time on here. No need for the paranoia and unhinged responses or the lunacy.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.