slicer3 aka Richard Driver

Discussion in 'BHT Announcements And Updates' started by admin, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goofrestuf

goofrestuf Member

I am happy I didn't entice into his program. For some reason, my gut asked not to do anything with it.

Thanks admim to protect members in the forum. Sorry for those who got scammed.

2. am264

am264 Banned

A few things...

A big Thank You aquarius. I've heard on the 'forum' grapevine that you instigated the action for scum removal of a wayward power-hungry and money-corrupt 'Admin'. Excellent work.

I think that BHT should consider starting a new Forum Thread called 'WSO'. Take the best parts, eg: the pdf's made from the 2million closed thread and start again that way. There is obviously a need for this for a lot of members.

There is a way of getting at slicer/driver and it could be done anonymously. Without bringing in or mentioning the forum, and that is to notify the Canadian Internal Revenue Service/Taxation Office of slicer's duplicity by sending anonymous letters/emails. He has stolen money under false pretences, so without it sounding melodramatic, Interpol is another possibility. Just send the relevant links and information to these governing bodies by proxy. Taxation is where you will really get at him.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
    StevenJones likes this.
  3. striker

striker Member

How do you know hes Canadian ?

Do you have any good info ?

4. bobmcalister

bobmcalister Well-Known Member

well...good luck to those of us , myself included, who fellfor his deal. paypal tells me they cant do anything...so lesson learned. seems like , as the saying goes, a little power corrupts. it is my opinion that anyone on the forum who has PROOF, like in this case, shouldnt be afraid to share with us naive believers. Thanks Admin and Steve for great work. as you said, destruction creates opportunites for rebirth.

5. Boy Wonder

Boy Wonder Well-Known Member

6. vladdarius

vladdarius Banned

i can not freakin' believe this....i used to hale slicer for all the help and free advice he gave me, now i find this out wtf?!

stevenjones sent me a skype message telling me to block and delete slicer from my list and don't listen to what he tells me and stuff

it seems you can't trust anyone these days...

slicer said he wanted to do a jv with me on a future project and he made me an offer on partnering and use the team from the firm i work to launch a product on WF

I never even said anything, but he seemed to always be asking questions about my new position and how great i was and crap and directly made me this offer and now i find out this ....

i don't understand how stevenjones can be so calm ...

i opened up a lot to slicer and now i feel like a dumb ass....i am still taking it in...

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  7. StevenJones

StevenJones Banned

Internet Marketer
    Home Page:
    People,

It seems that such a terrible act like we've seen today does bring us closer together.
    The vibe on this thread speaks for itself. The things I am working on right now, with the
    Skype group and Facebook group, is figuring things out fairly quickly.

My heart goes out to the scammed members and the people that will get scammed by
    this scumbag in the future. He will probably read this too as he is lurking on this forum,
    probably! That's what people like this do, they are not ENTIRELY in it for the money.
    It's the rush as well.

Yes these people never stop. He will be at it again. Only this forum will not be comprised
    again. We've learned our lesson.

Some people did charge backs and I hope that these will be taken seriously by PayPal.
    The people in the Skype Group and Facebook group are preparing full fledged documents
    revolving around this scam.

I've did my contribution as well. Added screenshots from the Admin panel showing the IP
    of Richard Driver. This can be used to cross check it with the login on PayPal, by PayPal's
    staff. Also his virtual assistant got hit hard, he was either used to launder the money or
    knew exactly what was going on. Also downloaded the database and uploaded this. Perhaps,
    PayPal or Interpol can make use of this.

Currently overseeing the whole process while keeping you, the BHT community updated. And
    helping the victims.

With that being said. One of the members is quite tech savvy when it comes down to computers
    and we've located Slicer in on the 3 big condos near Montreal University on the 21st floor. His
    PO box is in a town near by.

Richard Driver
    PO Box 22
    Chambly, Quebec j3l4b1
    Canada

The tax remarks might be the only way to stop this dude once and for all. As he is cleaning his
    tracks very well. Note that we've got a total of 20 members, and everyone was in it for almost $1k
    with exception of the members that paid him $3k and another $5k.

Latest rumors are that the PayPal account has been emptied, paid for lots of stuff by the VA. Like
    Kajabi, vBulletin, aMember, VBSEO, Themes.. Lot's of other stuff. This is certainly not the last post
    about this whole incident.

Regarding the movie Twilight, it sucked hard like the other parts. Though, the vampire battle was
    something to look forward to. And, my girl wanted to see this movie and I, unfortunately, had to
    join her. I did however made a deal, and that's that we will be watching either Mr. Nobody or Into
    The Wild with her. Yes, she needs to learn how to pick a good movie.

I really laughed out loud behind my screen while reading some of your replies! Thanks this. As this
    whole situation got me stressed.

That said, thanks for all your kinds words, appreciation, and concerns. December 2012 is a month
    of change. Rebirth. Mayans predicted it. True story.

Steven

PS. Will keep you all in the loop.

capriconesus9, lud701, Jomsy and 3 others like this.
  8. fixxxer

fixxxer Member

I'm pretty bummed that people knew about this and didn't say anything.

Always had a hunch but let him trick me.

9. striker

striker Member

Flixxxer, we got banned from here so we could not say anything... I did email some people but cant know everyone who would have felt for that dirt bag.

10. fixxxer

fixxxer Member

Yeah I know, not blaming anyone. :)

11. sherman1822

sherman1822 Active Member

Hi folks

it had to happen soon or later, glad he was caught early
    I want to become a VIP member of this forum but could not afford

I am glad see that i still have my VIP status...

as for the Kajabi issue, I just dump in the life learning class file and i am moving on with life

i will still buy into Group Buy from those i have been dealing with.

Its hard to get money out of me... but he offer me a deal I could not refuse......... VIP for one year and Kajabi ...

this is still number forum

thanks

12. crackedcreative

crackedcreative Well-Known Member

Indeed, with the take down of these epic scam fartist like Slicer3 and BHD, it is the dawn of a new era of making an honest living...
    or thermonuclear apocalypse ( the "final scam" as most people would put it)

13. deefer

deefer Member

I had a 1hr skype chat with him a while back, about launching a WSO. My gut told me not to JV with him and now I am glad I didn't!
    I just got the impression he was a big headed arrogant shite.

The sad thing is, that he is obviously smart, that it probably took more work to scam the members here than it would have done to help them, and possibly start a decent business.

If he lived in the UK it wouldn't be long before he received a visit from a friend of a friend.

14. tcnews

tcnews Member

As a mod, did he have access to usernames and user passwords?

Or are these stored separately and encrypted?

15. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

no he just can ban members. he was not allowed to edit members password.

tcnews, capriconesus9 and StevenJones like this.
  16. capriconesus9

capriconesus9 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This guy was trying to expose Slicer3@Richard Driver's DIRTY CONSPIRACY yet no one listened to HIM.

Credit to him for his own 'Privat-CSI-style-of-investigation'. He's a truly a rare noble soul out there.
    The plague brings us together and strengthen this family bonds among us. Brings us from difference time zone, skin color,language,religion,educational background and culture into one big 'family'

17. philg93yrt

philg93yrt Active Member

Was avionic technician
    I could do with knowing a friend of a friend in the UK, I went from being financially OK ..... started buying my first home at a young age, to being over £150,000 in debt after being ripped off in two property scams. One of the properties was well overpriced, and then its price crashed in the financial downturn, and all the supposed safety guards were fraudulent.

On top of being scammed, I received legal threats and claims for damages from the supposed experts that sold me these investments. Lets say I wasn't too complimentary about them working with convicted fraudsters to sell scam developments, and not noticing the developer only history was asset stripping, setting up companies as vehicles for fraud, and being banned as a director in the UK, while having no means of financing the projects, and siphoning investors money into his wife's bank account.

If you have lost a few hundred dollars on WSO's that did not make you rich, dont be disheartened, it could be a lot worse. Just thank god you are not me.

18. Funky chicken

Funky chicken Active Member

Well I feel like a prize idiot. I bought into his forum scam and now I'm left high and dry.
    The Kajabi thing was the ONLY solid item we were given - the webinars kept getting pushed back due to "personal circumstances" and "unforeseen problems". No coaching material or programs as promised, and very little one on one stuff.
    I mainly joined because I really wanted to network with other people so we could promote each others products as affiliates. This just didn't really happen because apart from me, nobody joining had a list to email!

I feel bad for anyone who joined and got scammed because they saw the good things I had to say about slicer in the original 2m thread. For what it's worth, he DID help me free of charge with my first WSO, with copy etc.

However my 2nd WSO which we were officially JV partners on, although he did a lot of the copy and offer structure, it did not sell well. I mean it made me about $500 so it wasn't a total flop, but not the success it could have been.

I think that has been true for everyone launching from the private forum. Disappointing results.

One thing I do know is that slicer's assistant has been just as duped as we were. All the payments went through his account and he transferred the lot to slicer. He's currently in the hole for £££ to Paypal and stands very little chance of recouping anything.

19. bigcliff

bigcliff Well-Known Member

I feel like such a mug :(

Even though I didn't part with any money (thank god) I was really keen to join BHD's offer but after all the drama with him I was relieved that I didn't have the money at the time...

I then had a 30min Skype chat With slicer and his offer was very enticing...but something told me not to go with it...I always thought he was too egotistical.

Really sorry for all of you who got scammed...just know that this scumbag will get his comeuppance sooner or later.

20. am264

am264 Banned

Time to take and make the Positive out of all this shit, Funky. I read all your posts in the 4mill thread and was always pleased and excited for you. Regardless of anything slicer/dirtbag or bhd/andrew patrick said.

I have suggested to Admin/SuperMods that there should be a new WSO thread to pass on all this knowledge and experience.

You have a lot of information to impart on your WFSO's experience, so I would like to read and hear what you have learned, as I'm sure a lot of others would like to hear. So, let's push for a new beginning on WSO's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.