slicer3 aka Richard Driver

Discussion in 'BHT Announcements And Updates' started by admin, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. entail

entail Well-Known Member

ah..finally the drama came to full circle...now we can go back to our life :) I wasn't posting just to ensure my account isn't banned :p

2. tranie

tranie Well-Known Member

medically retired
    Home Page:
    Tbh i cant say im surprised slicer was a scammer, i found out about him a few days back and was going to post it here but for personal reasons i couldnt log onto the internet yesterday seems like i missed all the fun :rolleyes: sorry to you guys and gals who lost money throu this, i hope you all get your $$s back and justice either throu the proper legal channels or bh methods bestowed onto slicer, and a big thank you to all the admins,super mods and mods who have worked so hard to bring about his downfall, WELL DONE !

3. Enxiad

Enxiad Member

Oh wow.

Things keep happening around here.

4. Funky chicken

Funky chicken Active Member

In all honesty there's not much I can add to the original thread that I didn't already say... but if a new one gets started then I'm happy to contribute.

5. Kirk777

Kirk777 Well-Known Member

I have been around for some time and have picked up on a few pointers about what I will call B.S. artists who are scammers. Now of course these are not concrete and apply every single time points but hopefully you can use them and mostly be able to protect yourself.

1. Egotistical. This is my number one pet peeve. There is a fine line difference between confident and egotistical. If in doubt use the money rule. When they start pushing belligerently to get your money, walk away.

2. Slamming other people to make themselves appear infallible. Again a big difference in disagreement and putting others down. Slicer did this to me in one post but I did not retaliate which would be allowing myself to be sucked in to a lot of wasted time. He did this same thing to quite a few others on here. Always be careful and do not respond from an emotional level. Let your emotions subside, think through the issue and respond from a reasoned response. Remember the printed word doesn't always reflect the intended thought because you cannot see the non verbal clues that affect understanding. Stop and think first.

3. Look at scammer exposure sites and in forums to get a feel for how these people use your emotional pushbuttons to overcome the critical thinking of your brain. Think about this for a moment. You do this exact same thing in your sales copy. Yep. That's right, you do. BUT the big difference is that you give the logical reasoning after you push the emotional buttons and you have no malice intent!

4. Train yourself to dissect every commercial, ad, WSO salesletter, all salesletters, direct mail pieces, and movies while applying what you know from this forum, nlp, copywriting, and plots and how they affect us emotionally. I do this automatically now and it has been a very big help.

5. Listen to your instinct or gut as some of you call it. Learn to trust yourself. The old saying of opportunity only knocks once is bullshit. You can create your own opportunity when you start taking action. You can do this.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  6. badmashboy

badmashboy Well-Known Member

You should consider yourself lucky that admins caught him and took fast decision or he would have scammed more people. Now admins are helping old regulars who were banned by that Dick(lol) .

Those who got scammed should take it as a lesson and In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not to do the next time.

Regular Online money makers can understand that this shit happens online and many of us have been scammed previously too on different places. :D

New Members
    :- Always remember that we have free money making guide section and you can post your queries about startup guide and read others post. Don't invest blindly anywhere and always wait for few days for some good reviews.

Believe me we have many smart players here and once they find themself cheated... they always warn other members to stay away from such products. So before investing you hard money.. you must wait for few days and think twice before investing.

Thanks

7. EricG

EricG New Member

Hello BHT. Since the cat is out of the bag, I feel as this would be a befitting time to introduce myself. I'm EricG, the one who started the blog --- see first post of this thread --- warning others of Mr. Richard Driver in 2008. Whilst I did create the blog outlining Richard's rackets, I can not take full credit for pulling this snake out of the water on this forum.

It was a wise choice for this community to come together and dispose of that slimy grifter.

I have deeper details on Mr. Driver and I may be able to assist some of his current victims with PayPal disputes.

If you would like to discuss getting your money back or want to talk more about Richard, you can either PM me at this forum or if you wish to communicate privately, outside of the forum, please use the contact form on the blog.

I promise keep our conversations strictly confidential.

I urge all of his current victims to not be embarrassed and to speak up. Any information pertaining to his scams or whereabouts will be helpful for future victims. There is a comment section on the blog where you may also post your dealings.

To the Admins and Moderators here --- I commend you on actually stepping up and putting an end to this filth. Believe me, as I know, Richard is a very, very, very manipulative person. I would have not be surprised if he manipulated his way out of this and retained his Admin position at BHT. Way to stand your ground by taking the high road. I plead with you to keep this thread open, while being moderated but not censored, for a while for cause that everything is put out in the open. Richard would want nothing more than to see this thread closed.

I also deem re-opening the "$2 Million In 4 Years...How I did It....DIRECT" thread to be a good idea as it has great information on both product launches and the psychology of influence and manipulation. A continuation of that thread could provide a great learning experience for all of the members here. Talking about Richard and his scams will not create drama. Richard, himself, created the drama with his manipulation and chiseler tactics. Now that the house has been cleaned, it will create awareness and teach noobies to really think before sending money to sweet talkers.​

With that being said, to all other members here --- Be on alert. Richard will still be in the midst. From what I have read, there were Moderators involved with Richard and they may still be in cahoots with Mr. Driver. Remember, almost everybody believed Richard and defended him during his time here. I'm not indicting them as such, but please keep your eyes open. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.​

All for now. I have some additional info pertaining to Mr. Driver and his ongoing scams that I will post here when I find time during this busy holiday week.

I'd trust a circus monkey before Richard Driver.

Make sure that you have nothing to do with this guy --- EVER!

BEWARE RICHARD DRIVER.

(I suggest that everybody involved to go ahead and re-read the screenshot linked in the first post of this thread containing the original amannameddick blog that Mr. Driver or his assistant hacked. It is impearative that you read it to see the whole story.)

Happy Thanksgiving BHT! It appears to me that this is a great community and I hope to learn, share, and stick around for some time in the near future.

EricG

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  8. sjc999

sjc999 V.I.P. Lifetime V.I.P. Lifetime

Reading thru this, and seeing that this has been happening on other forums for about 10 years, I do have to wonder why there is no higher level communication between the forum owners. An association where they would exchange information on such people, whilst still remaining business rivals, is common in most businesses.

I would also suggest that it is prudent practice to establish a verified identity for anybody before promoting them to mod status or above. Pay somebody for a professional background check if there is any doubt.

Surely those two combined would have prevented the worst aspects of this, where this guy used moderator power to keep the criticism offline.

9. venividivici

venividivici New Member

how come richard driver hasn't been caught and locked up yet with so many incriminating evidence? I don't get it, his ass should be in prison by now

10. dark_inspiration

dark_inspiration Member

This is really shocking. I talked to him on Skype a month ago, he seemed like a decent guy - he even gave me a few good pointers in my copy. Good thing I didn't join his private forum.

11. affiliateguy

affiliateguy Active Member

Mortgage Broker now trying Internet Marketing
    I guess he was the Jimmy Saville of the Internet so much promised but all he wanted to do was to screw you over

12. chanakya

chanakya Active Member

Code:
    http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com/forum/crap-can/13637-bhone-aka-richard-driver-scammer.html

chuckles and am264 like this.
  13. monates

monates Member

Dear Admin, I think Steve Jones should be SUSPENDED or banned for his POOR moderating skills and judgement. He took the eye off the ball and got GREEDY and motivated by 'DIRTY' money. He gagged people on the 'Action Takers Only Forum'. Me and other members here were threatened with a ban when we tried to warn other members about slicer even before he became a co Admin here. I was REALLY lucky as I was able to get out of the SCAM and got ALL my $2,000.00 back as I threatened to contact paypal. I always knew this wouldn't last! Thanks ADMIN and the DEDICATED Mods of this forum. Now back to business

lud701 and unban-bokeh-please like this.
  14. Tim Roth

Tim Roth Active Member

By the way.

He's a stupid.. He can sell things easily and he uses this power and knowledge to scam people.

One day he will be catched, or beated hardly, or God will know what to do, and he will regret it so much.

lud701 likes this.
  15. crackedcreative

crackedcreative Well-Known Member

Social Manipulation

Hi guys,

I think people should take a good long look within themselves and get intimate with how they themselves had gotten engineered to the point of defending people like Slicer3 and BHD.
    Within this modern clime called the 21st century, there is little mystery on how the human individual can be "programed" (for lack of a better word).
    DO not be shy or shameful to reflect on this.

After all, this is not an age of brute force, but an age of persuasion.
    Who on this earth would not be charmed at the invaluable advice and references about Dan Kennedy that BHD made?
    Who on this earth would not be grateful for the private help that Slicer3 had administered to some of those who were interested?
    It would almost seem inhuman not to give thanks; inhumane not to feel modest about and even defend such angels of this marketing forum.
    That's why some may still be within the aftershock phase, still debating to themselves whether or not devils within angels hide.

You see, I myself have experienced a real world example of this art of manipulating trust.
    I was once part of a political organization, full time. And this was coming straight out of high school as well,
    and I would swear that I would forever be a contributing part of this organization, I would swear it. They could bolster up a profound sense of humanity within you.

They talked sweet honey about mankind, about the nation, the possibilities in stored should we enact the right policy.
    And boy did they have a wealth of knowledge and skill, the lot of them were smarter then most people you will ever run across.
    Heck, they said things that were true and undeniable! (like Slicer3 did)
    But most importantly, they were willing to share it, because that is what you do when you want people to develope.
    Why, how can ANYONE who shares priceless, life-changing skills and information turn out to be a horned devil?

Well...
    whether you think it a fortune or not...
    even devils can intentionally change your life for the better.
    And I say that without the intent of scaring anyone and invoking any element of th sort.

I believe everyone involved in this forum drama for the last few months have witness two examples of when angels reveal their horns. It's shocking, but when you past that threshold of revelation you begin to have a better sense of the complexity of good and evil, it allows you to weigh your own intentions more qualitatively, it allows you to reflect on how... "better" you can serve the world.
    In essence, you become a bigger person after such ordeals.

Just because you adopt someone (or something) as your father, doesn't mean you can't disown them despite "all he has done for you."

Was not Malcolm X a no-future criminal that was wasting away in jail... only to be saved and completely reformed by a race-hating, extremist and fake religious organization... only to have to turn against them in pursuit of a better truth, and turn against the leader he most loved and believed in and devoted his life to.

Without this organization, Malcolm would have been a nobody... without leaving this organization, he would have never gained the political immortality he has today

So don't be afraid to say goodbye if you find out that the devil's been the one feeding you and clothing you on your marketing journey.

justonce94 likes this.
  16. Decretium

Decretium Active Member

Enterpreneur
    Serves you right folks. I disappeared asap I sensed BS. To a better place. Held my grounds. People were skeptic.. and boom. Dec's right as usual.

17. cyborgcod

cyborgcod Banned

Confused. Am i missing something?
    What exactly did Slicer Do ?
    The Blog doesnt really say anything, other than hes a scammer.

18. Endrju1992

Endrju1992 Active Member

You read that he is a scammer! What do you need to know more? You need to read that blog post again because you missing big part of it. There are shown most of his steps how he tried to scamme many peoples in forums.

He did not do what he promisd and flew with all our money who paid for his private membership site forum...and even more! Summing all together he flew away with more than 30k from this one scamme

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  19. cyborgcod

cyborgcod Banned

I could call you a scammer. Without a Reason Why/How, It doesnt mean anything.
    All i know, Is that he provided Kajabi accounts, for free, then Took them away as he wasnt allowed to do it.
    Dont know about any private memberships etc? Care to elaborate...

20. newbie21

newbie21 Active Member

All the timing of this makes me wonder if BHD and Slicer could have really been working together all along here to manipulate people into choosing the good cop over the bad cop.

Maybe they even created the 4 million dollar thread in the first place to stage this whole thing.

Isn't just an odd coincidence to me that these two vultures were circling this forum at the very same time.......?

Glad it came to light, sorry for the people who got taken though.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.