SSD VPS account from the decent provider ...

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Ganzo, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Ganzo

Ganzo New Member

A2hosting.com and hostafrica.co.za provide attractive SSD VPS deals which are able to satisfy all my needs and I hesitate which way is better to go?
    What do you think?

2. junkbin

junkbin Active Member

Why dont ya give SolidSeoVPS a go.. they host this forum !

3. Frezel

Frezel New Member

I heard lots of positive feedbacks on hostwinds.com fast ssd vps hosting solutions. Their plans are reasonably priced and powered by ssd to reach best performance.

4. Hostingsource

Hostingsource New Member

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

5. Freddleon

Freddleon New Member

I would normally look for in below order:
    1) Support
    2) Value for Price
    3) Uptime. Reliability
    Technical support is very important.

6. daica85

daica85 Active Member

Freelancer
    Home Page:
    There're many big guys in VPS hosting industry that you can rely on, however according to me, there're 3 big guys that I usually use to host a large number of websites on them. 3 of them are Godaddy, Vultr and GreenCloudVPS.

With Godaddy, I usually get big discounts via email, the most percent discount I've got are 30% off and 25% off on new orders, this's include VPS packages orders. More, they have a very professional and comfortable control panel that can help me much in domain and hosting management. Very easy to transfer or renew when I need to do. When my domains or hosting get expiring, I've always get notification by them, at least before 3 months, that's very good.

With Vultr, They offer SSD VPS at an affordable price, uptime is good. Their customer service is great too. With Vultr, you can create new servers within a minute with the price as low as only $5/month. They also allow hourly billing, which is good for one time experiments where you can launch lots of servers for some period without paying much. Lots of tutorials available to help you out when you're stuck, so even if you're new to server admin stuffs you can easily get things done.

With GreenCloudVPS, they have a very good and friendly support team that can help you almost instantly, I've contact them many times and each time was let me very happy and rate them 5 stars in supporting. GreenCloudVPS also give monthly coupons that can help you save 25% off on your VPS purchasing. Especially with GreenCloudVPS, you can host and run some SEO tools such as GSA, XRumber,...

So I would like to recommend 3 VPS providers above to you. I hope this helps.

Good luck to you!

7. Funkylainvi

Funkylainvi New Member

I always look for a few things:
    1. Reliability
    2. Support/Knowledge
    3. Price
    As the others have said, you get what you pay for really.

8. Hit man

Hit man Active Member

I currently use Hostwinds for all my sites but am actually looking myself to switch to another provider. Almost every site I own has really slow load times at 'busy' periods during the day and this is loosing me traffic!
    Just my 10 cents worth...

9. KatBabe

KatBabe New Member

Are there limitations to the types of software that you can run or install?
    If someone does manage to hack their network and servers, what is their guarantee of being able to restore your data? What measures do they have in place for this?

10. chitra

chitra New Member

hi.

I will go with A2hosting.com -- that is one stable company,,,