!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Twitter Mattic or the like!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Twitter Forum' started by affiliateguy, Jan 23, 2016.

1. affiliateguy

affiliateguy Active Member

Mortgage Broker now trying Internet Marketing
    I know that the GB for the above said product failed - however I believe that some may have worked..
    My question is as follows:-
    I wish to get into twitter....BIG TIME ......right or wrong but its what I want to do...
    Therefore I need something that will help to automate that process.....
    Post Content,Friend,Cancel Friends,Friday Follow,Find Groups etc etc.......

Twitter Mattic seems to offer much of that......#offermuchofthis....Just made that up...

Anyone have twittermattic and can comment would be great with the pros and cons...
    Anyone have and using another such program please let me know,,,,,

Advice comments are required as I will be needing this to complete the final bit in my online marketing success plan .....which I will lay out in a document and share for all on a month by month basis....

Thanks for comments and help....

AffiliateGuy

2. cotros

cotros Well-Known Member

Hi mate,

i was too on that GB and i ended up buying the software for myself and im pretty much happy with my purchase.

I went for the enterprise edition and It does exactly what it says on the tin :)

Now i only found 2 problems, if i can call them that, with the software.

1. On fresh twitter accounts you have to go slow, otherwise twitter will temporarily freeze your account until you login to twitter and reconfirm email or ask you to change password.

2. If you plan to run multiple twitter accounts you need a powerfull machine. The software runs a separate browser process for every twitter account you add and this eats up CPU and memory (ram)

i hope the above will help you make your mind up.

If you need anything else let me know!

ellic78041 likes this.
  3. affiliateguy

Hi Cotros and many thanks for the reply and for the information and I went to buy the software but it seems they have diverted the link....
    Do you know if its still for Sale or have they closed the Doors....which I hope they have not done so...

4. cotros

cotros Well-Known Member

It seems they are in the middle of rebranding their software and they will call it TweetDingo, i think if you contact them they will sort something out for you!

affiliateguy likes this.
  5. affiliateguy

Tried all I can to get in contact.....nothing...Anyone have a licence they want to sell

6. 1bmdubb1

1bmdubb1 Well-Known Member

My Twittermatic Enterprise doesn't do anything anymore but shows Account Stats Updated. I don't know what to do at this point. There hasn't even been any updates since 1.35. Which update version are you using?

7. cotros

cotros Well-Known Member

i have version 1.35 too, and its working fine. How many accounds did you setup in twittermatic? are they fresh accounts?

I have 4 accounts setup 3 old twitter accounts and one new, the only one i have trouble with its the new one. It shows to me Account Stats Updated ie it shows that its retweeting but nothing shows up in the actual twitter account. Now to solve this i login to twitter and straight up it asks me to reconfirm my email because they detected some weird activity, ( it seems they monitor fresh accounts ) so i reconfirm my email and twittermatic working again.

8. 1bmdubb1

1bmdubb1 Well-Known Member

It's kinda working now. It prompted me about my cell number being the same and then it worked. The RPMs aren't working but it's following and posting RSS feeds again.

I only have one account setup and it's over 3 yrs old. It doesn't do anything except shows Account Stats Updated. It doesn't follow, post, nothing!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016