* * * Udemy Coupons from this site are NOT allowed on BHT * * *

Discussion in 'UDEMY Section' started by zero1, Dec 26, 2014.

1. tranie

tranie Well-Known Member

medically retired
    Home Page:
    no idea, im pretty sure one of the mods or admin will let me know if im breaking any rules with my sig

2. zero1

zero1 Super Moderator Super Moderator

Tranie...

it would be better if you removed it from your Signature Line. Otherwise others will follow suite. Please put it in the appropriate Section and refer to that section in each of your posts. Otherwise, contact Admin and you could pay and have a Banner set up.

3. tranie

tranie Well-Known Member

medically retired
    Home Page:
  4. no1youknowz

no1youknowz Well-Known Member

Hehe....

Sorry, couldnt resist :)

5. zero1

Of course, I would expect you to do that and use the 'Report button'. this is just as much as Mods ban affiliated links in Posts and Signature Lines. And others that use this forum as a list-builder or flogging their own shyte to Members.
    Admin has the final say anyway. Also what it says there - "This might include pictures, links to your site(s), quotes, etc." doesn't fully apply to the forum. That would be standard 'VBulletin administration text' which Admin decides whether to allow or be made available.
    I'm only using the 'Free Udemy Courses' links for a set period of time to get my point across. And as you know, to just administer the Udemy Threads a bit better.

6. harrylime

harrylime Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

Is my own signature offending anyone or contravening forum rules, please? (Moderators only to confirm, please).

I'd hate to think that someone would also snitch on me when I wasn't looking...

Snitch:

Code:
     http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snitch 

Marie123 and BlogOnBlog like this.
  7. topiputeh

topiputeh Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

Regarding the site mentioned by OP in post 1,
    Code:
    http://www.couponlair.com/Free
    I evaluated it many moons ago for source of coupons and rejected it, as it is not comprehensive and not updated frequently. Personally I wouldn't bother with this website. Alexlay actually does much more efficient and better job updating coupons so that members that missed out can benefit later.

It is not easy to monitor latest posts from various sources, searching relevant threads using BHT forum "not working sometimes" search function. My take on this matter is (strictly my personal opinion and may not be to the majority liking) if there is a way to exclude any new posts pertaining to udemy from showing up on "NEW POSTS" then the old system which is much more user-friendly to udemy coupon hunters' workflow can be continued.

I am waiting for Goco and AlexLay input in this thread, not sure why none so far. Maybe they are enjoying the holidays or simply practicing the sound of silence. To Alex, Goco and other coupon contributors I am honoured to have the privilege of participating together in this small project where where online education suddenly becomes very affordable for many members here.

lesdo and Marie123 like this.
  8. LJA

LJA Active Member

......".............

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
  9. zero1

Problems happening with log-out time. [Double posted].

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
  10. zero1

There still seems to be some confusion by members on what is allowed with Udemy Courses. I've explained it several times, so visually ...here it is again.
    Make your Threads like this and you can still upload Udemy Courses and you can still see what one's are available.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

EXAMPLE
    [GET] UDEMY COURSES [Latest - 1st Jan, 2015]

Udemy EXAMPLE Courses with Coupons - EXAMPLE
    Here is the latest EXAMPLE bunch of Udemy Courses that can can access for free. Do hurry, before the Developers stops the coupons, thank you.

How to Bake Cakes: EXAMPLEEXAMPLE
    Code:
    htxxp://EXAMPLE= Udemy_Course//couponcode=free4now
    Write a Whatever Book: EXAMPLE
    Code:
    Train Your Puppy: EXAMPLE
    Code:
    How to Run a Marathon: EXAMPLE
    Code:
    YouTube Secrets: EXAMPLE
    Code:
    Learn the Secrets of Whatever: EXAMPLE
    Code:
    Become and SEO Expert: EXAMPLE
    Code:
    How to how to: EXAMPLE
    Code:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is the way to do the Udemy Courses. Do 5 to 10 in the one thread. If the Coupon is expired , then you write in the Thread and the OP will then either get a New Coupon or delete that link. Nobody is denying anybody the Free Courses at all. This is just a much easier, neater, quicker and cleaner way of delivering Udemy Courses to You without clogging up the Members Download Section of the New Posts. This way, you also get to see everything at once, without missing Courses.
    I would also expect the Uploaders to have a Signature Line the same as mine, so that Members can also access the other Free Courses with those links or other free links they have found. Thank You for your time and understanding and please abide by this.

EXAMPLE I've plastered the word EXAMPLE on everything, because now i've got people asking, how they can access these fake courses. GROAN!!!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
    SteveW123, schnauzer and kiranote like this.
  11. PatrickW

PatrickW Member

I am grateful for the great material I have obtained from BHT over the years. Kept me from wasting lots and LOTS of $$$ on worthless WSO - but not from wasting lots and LOTS of hard drive space downloading that junk:)

When the UDEMY section was created, it became the draw for me to visit every day - many times a day. Top, Goco and Alex took the time that I don't have to spare scouting for course coupons and I want to thank them. It appears that the restrictions that have been placed on posting have taken away their joy and interest in sharing and that is certainly understandable.

Sure, I will continue to support BHT - it's a great forum, but I probably won't visit nearly as often because the Udemy section is no longer a draw for me. If the "rub" for some was that too many Udemy posts were showing up in new threads, does that indicate that the most activity on these boards was in that particular forum??

lesdo and schnauzer like this.
  12. PatrickW

PatrickW Member

duplicate post due to site time out

duplicate due to tech issue

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  13. zero1

UDEMY COURSES ARE NOT BANNED AT ALL.

Read my lips...

UDEMY COURSES ARE NOT BANNED AT ALL.

They are now more contained and controlled. Rather than every thread being a new Udemy Course and swamping out other Members Uploads and anyone else seeking advice and experience in IM.

The Udemy Courses are to be put in a single thread by the Uploader at one time. In other words, the Uploader may have several Courses available, so he then uploads them in the ONE THREAD and monitors it that way as to when a coupon becomes disabled, then he puts the new coupon-code in that Multi-Post Thread.

DO Members UNDERSTAND and is this clear enough. Thank You!!!!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
    younginoc, BlogOnBlog and filepremium like this.
  14. schnauzer

schnauzer Active Member

This is EXACTLY how I feel!

Zero, we plebeians understand how the New Udemy is supposed to work - but NO new courses are being added!

Apparently, the Udemy thread has been "contained and controlled" right out of existence.

Top, Goco, and Alexlay are no longer adding courses, for whatever reason. I don't blame them. One of the rewards for all of their hard work is being able to receive Thanks for each post - the currency of BlackHatTeam.

Even if we went back to the original rules at this point, I doubt they would ever post courses with the same effort and enthusiasm as previously done.

I know BHT has to do what is in the best interest of all members, but I wish Admin would admit that perhaps the move has done more harm than good by way of site visits and community participation. I know it's not the same for me.

Top, Goco, Alexlay - please share with me your secrets on how to access such fabulous coupon codes, either on this thread or in a PM. Did you have secret connections? Did you make good bribes or get kickbacks? Did course authors just appreciate your charming personalities and great willingness to promote their courses? What am I missing, because I certainly do not come up with the tremendous opportunities that you've posted for us here!

PatrickW and lesdo like this.
  15. topiputeh

topiputeh Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

Purpose is strictly to answer schnauzer's request and others who have PM'd me requesting somewhat similar tone :I have written the following thread below, a couple of weeks back, sharing what I did, as I was getting a bit weary. I thought some BHT members may take over to continue the coupon hunt. There is a short learning curve, prepare to sacrifice considerable time, time better spent putting food on the table or precious family interaction. Yes you can do it even better than me, I am no Gandalf The Wizard. A blazing fast internet connection is a big plus as coupons often sold out while link-clicking.
    Code:
    http://www.blackhatteam.com/f191/info-tips-and-tricks-how-to-snag-and-find-udemy-course-coupons-before-they-are-sold-out-106914.html

filepremium and schnauzer like this.
  16. zero1

No one has stopped it.........PM Alexlay or Goco and find out what happened and why they are staying away.
    Take those steps to make action happen.

Otherwise, if anyone is unhappy, then PM Admin - say you want all the Udemy Courses to come back and then see what happens.

BlogOnBlog and schnauzer like this.
  17. LJA

LJA Active Member

So insulting members of this forum is the way to go heh?

I guess it doesn't surprise me considering you let the "snitch" remark stand in this thread.

Okay...I've removed that line. Seeing as how you took it so personally and thought I was intentionally directing it at you.
    Either get a life or contribute in a more positive manner. Can't you see I'm only trying to make BHT a better forum.

Yes. They are.

Amen and amen.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2015
  18. tranie

tranie Well-Known Member

medically retired
    Home Page:
    I cant see an insult at all, the last time i looked plebeian ment a common person from acient rome. Im guessing that the vast majority of forum users are not noble men or women nor royals. So 99.9999999999% of users could be considered Plebeians. As for the great unwashed, im sure theres a few users on here sitting on the couch, wearing their underware with a couple of days growth, un washed for a day or so. And thats just the women, the men are far worse.

19. lesdo

lesdo Member

While I understand the frustration with what seemed some days like udemy diarrhea, I found a great deal of value in the udemy section and will miss the posts to this section. I understand udemy posts are not banned but the law of unintended consequences is in play here. Just look at the lack of posts since the udemy edict. I fear this will be the end of the udemy section.

20. zero1

Well lesdo, why don't you do this then. Take up Top's offer to learn how to get the free Udemy Links and then put them here on BHT.
    That would be more constructive, don't you think?

Now, this following bit is not directed at you personally, (so don't read it that way)

But for all the people bemoaning the fact that the Udemy Courses have disappeared...Then, as an action-taker IM'er - don't you think you should PM Alexlay or Goco and find out why they are not responding.
    In the meantime, while you wait for a suitable reply, start the search for the Udemy Courses, (and watch your 'Thanked-Posts' go astronomical).