* * * Udemy Coupons from this site are NOT allowed on BHT * * *

Discussion in 'UDEMY Section' started by zero1, Dec 26, 2014.

1. kiranote

kiranote Active Member

Ok. Here is the new Udemy course. I hope this thread is ok to warm up the Udemy section :)

Code:
    http://www.blackhatteam.com/f191/get-become-a-media-publisher-publish-and-market-ecourses-and-ebooks-108674.html

Marie123, carper3256 and topiputeh like this.
  2. topiputeh

topiputeh Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

That's a useful share kiranote, keep it up!

kiranote likes this.
  3. topiputeh

I have posted two different formats - First where courses are separated. This is actually the old format which I still view as the best for both uploader and forum visitor. Second is below as suggested by mod, multiple courses in one. Please comment and judge the convenience and practicality pertaining to factors such as ease of searching, liking, commmeting, reviewing, updating, informing expiry BOTH to the uploader and the forum user (novice plus experts)
    Code:
    http://www.blackhatteam.com/f191/get-udemy-courses-latest-7th-jan-2015-testing-format-multiple-in-one-post-108697.html

kiranote likes this.
  4. kiranote

kiranote Active Member

thank you topiputech. It is no use to keep debating what system better. Instead, we must take action (is that also what internet marketers should do?). Then we can adjust the system to its best use :)
    I do hope that udemy section will be warmed up and become HOT again :D

5. Michele

Michele Well-Known Member

Being
    Way back in September of 2014, I posted a combined Udemy courses thread,
    and the consensus of those that responded was that they preferred one course
    per thread. Not one person said they liked the combined posts better.

I don't care either way. I'm just wondering if it has already been tried and not
    liked, why are we doing it again?

Here is the link:
    Code:
    http://www.blackhatteam.com/f191/micheles-share-of-free-udemy-courses-wed-9-3-2014-a-105155.html

6. zero1

zero1 Super Moderator Super Moderator

With all respect Michele...and you have been and are a valuable contributor and Member.

I just went and had a look at that thread. I have NOT seen it before and was NOT aware of it. Because I certainly would have made a comment post in it, because of a particular member's unwarranted remarks.
    It was good that you tried this with the number Udemy courses in the one thread, but I would say that many people did not see your thread, because of only several comments by a few members and the fact of only 29 thanks. (Blame the leechers for that low count, as that's what we are trying to get rid of).

I actually started the whole Udemy thing off a month or so ago...because one day I logged on and there were about 50 threads of all Udemy Courses. It had got to the point of being ridiculous with 3 Udemy Uploaders operating at the one time. And a lot of the long-term main Uploaders and good helpful members were slowly disappearing or not logging on to BHT. So, something had to be done and to bring it back to what it was before. A quality forum where members helped one another and others uploaded software and products for us to test out and review. The whole intention being that, if a product was good enough, then we go and buy it. I myself have done this several times, because that's what I would want people to do with my products.

So, the bottom line is...
    For free coupons, then check my Signature line, which anyone else can put on their Signature line and have as theirs.
    Upload 5 Udemy courses in the one thread. This also means they're not all being indexed separately on Google.
    The OP can maintain that thread with any new coupons, as they all do go fairly quickly. of course, the OP is not obligated.
    In some cases, Udemy Courses have just become another 'shiny-object syndrome'. lol...but a couple of times, Ive seen Signature lines that have a Udemy Course Count. Two of them read...1000 Courses (collected)....Courses completed - 0...Wishlist 150.......And Counting. They obviously were quite proud of their collecting ability, lol.

As it all stands now Topiputeh has started the ball rolling and we'll see how it eventuates. Of course leechers basic inane comments will just be ignored.
    We are only trying to make BHT a quality Forum, where members can learn from each others experience and expertise. That's what we have to consider.

7. topiputeh

Besides some of my latest udemy new format posts, Kiranote has also started the new format Udemy thread, I recommend monitoring it to get the latest coupons, updates etc, please support him/her by giving thanks although he/she did not request for it.
    Code:
    http://www.blackhatteam.com/f191/get-udemy-courses-with-discounted-coupons-kiranotes-thread-108725.html

8. topiputeh

LATEST NEWS: Alexlay has informed me via PM that he is finishing his vacation and will be contributing to the udemy thread soon. He is aware of the new format. Meanwhile myself, Marie123, kiranote and others are welcome , will try to post regularly as time permits. Regarding Goco no reply to my PM yet.

zero1 likes this.
  9. zero1

zero1 Super Moderator Super Moderator

Thanks Top. Your a great contributor and thank you once again for formatting correctly.

I'm putting you in charge of telling the others how to format the right way and to make sure there is no doubling up of same coupons.

When and if you can...add or tell the other Udemy Contributors of any coupon links that are new and replacing the expired ones.

Just make sure they do it correctly and to save time, could you or get someone to put in their Signature line, what I currently have in mine...the links to the free courses.

Thanks again Top and good job.

10. island

island Active Member

Quick update regarding Gocco, as per the following, Hopefully, we'll hear back soon that Gocco is just extremely busy with business & life! :cool:
    In case a few missed Michele's recent comments etc...
    http://www.blackhatteam.com/f26/wheres-goco-108652.html#post780573

11. Sansfaim

Sansfaim Member

I have found the links to Udemy courses really useful.

About three years ago I got click bombed and as a result had my Adsense and Ebay accounts closed, since the I have concentrated on Kindle.

The non IM courses have supplied me with a constant source of information for my books in many different genres as well as helping me personally with Photoshop etc

I have been very grateful for the work Topiputeh and Alexlay have done, it has helped my business immensely.

Got no problem with the bulk loading suggestion, or omitting the "cheap and nasty" just would hate to see links restricted to IM.

12. topiputeh

Hi zero1,please see my PM reply to your message to me. I am not able to participate or monitor udemy posts as closely as before. Thank you for putting me in charge but I prefer to be a silent contributor. Currently helping things a bit due to the format change and I believe the udemy fire has been relit and will be burning furiously when the actively contributing members are back. Perhaps another member can be a better and more capable candidate.

13. topiputeh

Hi sansfaim, if you check a couple of the latest udemy posts, links are no longer restricted to IM. Enjoy!

Sansfaim likes this.
  14. sammyc

sammyc Active Member

Thanks for spelling this out.
    I was appreciative of some of the Udemy courses but I understand what you are saying here and can agree with that.
    And I want to thank Goco, Topiputeh and Alexlay for all their shares.

Cheers

15. MisterE

MisterE Well-Known Member

I'm stunned nobody here decided to sell a WSO on Warrior Forum detailing how to get these courses for free, someone beat us to it it looks like :D