What is the next big cryptocurrency?

Discussion in 'Simple Money Making Methods' started by Flill, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Flill

Flill New Member

How do I find the next big thing like Bitcoin? Actually, what do you think about cryptocurrency?

2. Quli

Quli New Member

Analyze the news and predictions. It will help you stay informed and make the right decision. I think the cryptocurrency can be a profitable investment option or even the best for now. I recommend you this website https://www.crosslytics.com/penny-cryptocurrencies/

3. Udemy

Udemy Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Ravencoin is the next big crypto to be mining.

4. Udemy

Udemy Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Ravencoin is the next big crypto to be mining.

5. anthony

anthony Active Member

BTC will go above $30,000 by Jan 2019 I believe. Buying now in this dip, should give you 4X your investment.

6. verysqueezer

verysqueezer Member

ATC
    do you guys know wehre to mine several coins or how can I start investing what platform to use etc

7. Udemy

Udemy Well-Known Member

Home Page:
    Get yourself a rig or build one then get Awesome Miner or NiceHash. Head over to Coinbase and get yourself a wallet and when its all running your rig will make you bank. Mining isn't that profitable as it was a year ago but its still money for nothing.

8. Robe

Robe Member

At this point it's quite hard to believe that you are right. Sad because I've invested a lot this summer. But I am going to hold all the coins and tokens because I still believe in crypto.

9. HixPixel

HixPixel New Member

10. samanta4

samanta4 New Member

Bitcoin.

Because it's value is increasing nowadays and market trading experts say it will cross $30k at end of 2018. It is first decentralized currency and have expectancy to go more valuable in the coming years.

But if you want to buy any cryptocurrency, go for Ripple. Because Ripple is cheap as compared and has a high expectancy of getting much more valuable in coming years. So if you buy Ripple now, you will have a high amount of money in near future.

Comparing Bitcoin and Ripple or any other currencies no-one can say which can go further because Bitcoin is decentralized and Ripple is centralized which means ripple founders can take all the money and flow (if they want it :p).

Furthermore, the government may ban the cryptocurrencies because there have been several incidents of Bitcoin hacking in last month (the coincheck hack in which hackers stole Bitcoin Worth's $500m) and and a company flew after taking Bitcoins for investment.

11. CrazyBill

CrazyBill New Member

You have asked a question that nobody can answer. There are coins/tokens that will increase in value by perhaps thousands of percent in 2019, but they are currently very low in value, and very high risk, so you’d need to have a lot of faith in them and buy a hell of a lot to make the same sort of profit you’d make from just owning, say 10 Bitcoin and Bitcoin increasing in value buy just, say, 50%. Read more about consensus protocol it could clear up the topic a little bit.

In a way it’s like betting. Choose the right horse, and you can win a lot. Choose the wrong horse and you could lose a lot. You could hedge your bets…

Just my thoughts, not financial advice.

12. StraightOuttaOut

StraightOuttaOut New Member

No one knows what idea will arise even in people's heads. But the fact that now we can work with such a currency as Bitcoin is already cool! All these mining, anonymous transfers through a bitcoin tumbler or purchases for intangible currency is just a financial revolution!